Search NoVa Caps Site
- Jay Beagle Receives Stanley Cup Ring
- Hershey Bears Vitek Vanecek Named CCM/AHL Player Of The Week
- Capitals Sign Kody Clark To Three-Year Entry Level Contract
- Rounding Off the Bottom-Six: Three Players Competing for Two Spots In the Capitals’ Third and Fourth-lines [Readers Poll]
- Game Preview: Capitals @ Canucks
- Our Latest Design: A Tribute To Braden “HoltBae”
- Elite and Leading By Example: Evgeny Kuznetsov Has Emerged As One of the NHL’s Best Players and One of the Capitals’ Most Valuable Leaders
- Bears Beat Checkers 2-0, Hand Charlotte Their First Loss Of The Season
- Bears Assign Milner To South Carolina
- After Demotion To Fourth Line, What’s Next For Andre Burakovsky?
Tag Archives: Free Agency
As long as I’ve been able to read, I’ve enjoyed video games. They tell fantastic stories, take us on amazing adventures to far away places, and introduce us to characters we can’t help but fall in love with. Truly, the … Continue reading
Photo: HFBoards The Hershey Bears signed defenseman John MacLoud as a free agent, the team announced on Thursday morning.
Photo: TSN The Washington Capitals signed Sergei Shumakov to a one-year, entry-level contract worth $925,000, the team announced on Saturday morning. Shumakov was a free agent in the KHL.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images On July 1st, 2018, the Washington Capitals signed forward Nic Dowd to a one year, league minimum contract. However, since his signing, the trail has gone quiet for our newest center forward. The twenty-eight year … Continue reading
Photo: Washington Post With center Jay Beagle signing with the Vancouver Canucks and goaltender Philipp Grubauer traded to the Colorado Avalanche, a couple of roster spots will be up for grabs next month, when training camp begins. In this post, NoVa … Continue reading
Which Atlantic Division teams will be improved and which teams will be worse in 2018-19? Continue reading
Photo: BC Interruption The Washington Capitals signed defenseman Brooks Orpik to a one-year contract worth $1 million, the team announced on Tuesday afternoon.
Photo: Zimbio The Washington Capitals re-signed defenseman Madison Bowey to a two-year contract worth $2 million ($1 million AAV), the team announced early Thursday evening. The defenseman became a restricted free agent on July 1.
Which teams stock is up, down, or unchanged in the Metropolitan Division for 2018-19? Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com After the Washington Capitals traded goaltender Philipp Grubauer to the Colorado Avalanche along with defenseman Brooks Orpik in exchange for the 47th pick in the NHL Draft on June 22, there will be more pressure on goaltender Braden … Continue reading