Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals at Predators – Inside The Numbers: Ready, Set…..Nope
- Arvidsson, Predators Pound Capitals, 7-2
- Slow Start Finds the Capitals Down 2-0 After One Period in Nashville
- Positive Player Progression: Jakub Vrana is Taking His Game to the Next Level
- Washington at Nashville – Pre-Game Notes: Capitals Take On Predators In The Music City
- More Alex Ovechkin Milestones: Career NHL Goals and Power Play Goals
- Capitals’ Second Stanza Meltdown Puts Metropolitan Division Lead in Jeopardy
- Blues at Capitals – Inside The Numbers: All Blues
- Blues Thump Capitals 4-1
- Capitals to Honor Brooks Orpik with Pre-game Ceremony Prior to Friday’s Game vs. New York Islanders
Tag Archives: Free Agency
Photo: NHL.com When the Vancouver Canucks threw a four-year contract worth an average annual value of $3 million per year at Washington Capitals‘ pending free agent Jay Beagle, who was going to turn 33 three and a half months later, Capitals … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals are getting some much-needed goal support from the 4th line. Continue reading
As long as I’ve been able to read, I’ve enjoyed video games. They tell fantastic stories, take us on amazing adventures to far away places, and introduce us to characters we can’t help but fall in love with. Truly, the … Continue reading
Photo: HFBoards The Hershey Bears signed defenseman John MacLoud as a free agent, the team announced on Thursday morning.
Photo: TSN The Washington Capitals signed Sergei Shumakov to a one-year, entry-level contract worth $925,000, the team announced on Saturday morning. Shumakov was a free agent in the KHL.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images On July 1st, 2018, the Washington Capitals signed forward Nic Dowd to a one year, league minimum contract. However, since his signing, the trail has gone quiet for our newest center forward. The twenty-eight year … Continue reading
Photo: Washington Post With center Jay Beagle signing with the Vancouver Canucks and goaltender Philipp Grubauer traded to the Colorado Avalanche, a couple of roster spots will be up for grabs next month, when training camp begins. In this post, NoVa … Continue reading
Which Atlantic Division teams will be improved and which teams will be worse in 2018-19? Continue reading
Photo: BC Interruption The Washington Capitals signed defenseman Brooks Orpik to a one-year contract worth $1 million, the team announced on Tuesday afternoon.
Photo: Zimbio The Washington Capitals re-signed defenseman Madison Bowey to a two-year contract worth $2 million ($1 million AAV), the team announced early Thursday evening. The defenseman became a restricted free agent on July 1.