Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Re-sign Jakub Vrana To Two-Year, $6.7 Million Contract
- Eastern Conference Supremacy: Which Teams Will Challenge the Capitals the Most in 2019-20?
- Former Capital Andre Burakovsky Signs One-Year, $3.25 Million Contract With Avalanche
- Washington Capitals Uniform Numbers From Today and Yesterday- Multiples Of 7
- Offseason Changes Will Impact Capitals’ Special Teams This Season
- For Capitals Prospect Sebastian Walfridsson, A Change Of Scenery And A New Start
- Capitals Re-sign Colby Williams To One-Year, Two-Way Contract
- For Capitals’ Prospect Ilya Samsonov, “The Future Is Now”
- 2019-20 NHL Offseason Power Rankings
- Capitals Sign 2019 First-Round Pick, Connor McMichael To Three-Year Entry-Level Deal
Tag Archives: Harrison Brown
Photo: NBCSW The Washington Capitals announced on Tuesday afternoon that they have re-signed forward Jakub Vrana to a two-year contract that carries a cap hit of $3.35 million per season. The 23-year-old became a restricted free agent on July 1.
Photo: 106.7 The Fan The Colorado Avalanche announced on Monday that they have signed Andre Burakovsky to a one-year contract worth $3.25 million. Burakovsky was a restricted free agent. The Avalanche acquired the 23-year old from the Washington Capitals in … Continue reading
Photo: WashingtonCaps.com The Washington Capitals have seen plenty of change since the end of last season. While Capitals’ fans have a pretty good idea of what the team’s lineup will look like on October 2, there are some holes in … Continue reading
Photo: Tori Hartman The Washington Capitals announced on Saturday afternoon that they have re-signed defenseman Colby Williams to a one-year, two-way contract. The deal carries a cap hit of $700,000 at the NHL level and $90,000 at the AHL level. … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images After a flurry of trades and free agent signings, a lot of teams improved their rosters going into next season, while others dropped in the 2019 NHL offseason power rankings. While some attractive free agents remain … Continue reading
Photo: Jewels From The Crown The Washington Capitals announced on Friday afternoon that they have signed center Connor McMichael, the team’s first-round selection in the 2019 NHL Draft, to a three-year entry-level contract. The team selected the 18-year old with … Continue reading
Photo: Howlin’ Hockey After forward Michael Ferland left Raleigh to sign a four-year contract, $14 million contract ($3.5 million AAV) with the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday, the Carolina Hurricanes announced on Friday morning that they have signed center Ryan Dzingel to … Continue reading
Photo: Predators.com The Washington Capitals‘ annual rookie tournament will take place from Thursday, September 5 through Tuesday, September 10 in Nashville, Tennessee, just prior to the start of training camp. The Capitals have participated in the tournament regularly, though it … Continue reading
Photo: Sportsnet The Washington Capitals announced on Thursday afternoon that they have signed forward Brett Leason, their second-round pick (56th overall) in the 2019 NHL Draft, to a three-year entry-level contract that carries a cap hit of $750,000.
Photo: NHL.com There has been a lot of big names on the move from around the NHL since the 2018-19 season ended. While some teams have taken major steps into Stanley Cup contention, others have taken a step back. NoVa Caps … Continue reading