Search NoVa Caps Site
- Update: Dasher Boards, Benches, and Fencing Installed In Capitals’ Legacy Project Rink in Fredericskburg, Virginia
- Alex Ovechkin Participates In Opening of New Branch of Avangard Hockey Academy
- Tom Wilson Will Look To Pick-Up Where He Left Off
- Capitals’ Christian Djoos And Nicklas Backstrom Participate In Annual Brynäs Black White Game
- Palm Springs Firebirds To Be Seattle NHL Franchise’s AHL Affiliate
- The Biggest Question Facing Each NHL Team This Season
- NHLPA Will Host 11th Annual Rookie Showcase At MedStar Capitals Iceplex on August 25
- Ovi-shop: NHL Asks Fans to “Send” Alex Ovechkin Anywhere in the World After The Great Eight’s Trip to China
- Nicklas Backstrom Scheduled To Participate In NHL’s European Media Tour
- All 43 Players On Sweden’s Women’s National Hockey Team Announce Boycott
Tag Archives: Trade
Photo: NHL.com There has been a lot of big names on the move from around the NHL since the 2018-19 season ended. While some teams have taken major steps into Stanley Cup contention, others have taken a step back. NoVa Caps … Continue reading
After the start of the NHL Free Agency Period, how do the Metropolitan Division teams look? Continue reading
Penguins Trade Phil Kessel, Dane Birks To Coyotes In Exchange For Alex Galchenyuk, Pierre Oliver-Joseph, And Fourth-Round Pick
Photo: NHL.com The Pittsburgh Penguins traded forward Phil Kessel and defenseman Dane Birks to the Arizona Coyotes in exchange for center Alex Galchenyuk, defensive prospect Pierre-Oliver Joseph, and a fourth-round pick on Saturday night, the respective teams announced.
Washington Capitals General Manager Brian MacLellan met with the media at MedStar Capitals Iceplex to discuss free agency and the trade that sent forward Andre Burakovsky to the Colorado Avalanche after the team’s annual development camp wrapped up on Saturday. … Continue reading
Photo: Ethan Miller/Getty Images With the salary cap lower than expected, key players entering the final years of their deals, and with some big contract decisions coming in the next few seasons, there was no doubt that Capitals’ General Manager … Continue reading
Photo: NBCSW The Washington Capitals traded forward Andre Burakovsky to the Colorado Avalanche in exchange for second and third-round picks in the 2020 NHL Draft, the team announced on Friday afternoon. The Capitals also acquired the rights to pending unrestricted … Continue reading
Hurricanes Acquire Erik Haula From Golden Knights In Exchange For Nicolas Roy, Conditional Fifth-Round Pick
Photo: Sporting News The Carolina Hurricanes acquired center Erik Haula from the Vegas Golden Knights in exchange for forward prospect Nicolas Roy and a conditional fifth-round pick in 2021, the teams announced late on Wednesday night.
Hurricanes Acquire Gustav Forsling, Anton Forsberg From Blackhawks In Exchange For Calvin de Haan, Aleksi Saarela
Photo: NHL.com The Carolina Hurricanes traded defenseman Calvin de Haan and forward prospect Aleksi Saarela to the Chicago Blackhawks in exchange for defenseman Gustav Forsling and goaltender Anton Forsberg, the teams announced on Monday night.
Photo: Detroit News With trade buzz around the NHL ahead of the draft in Vancouver heating up, it was surprising that Friday’s Round 1 of the draft did not feature any major moves. That changed early Saturday before the second … Continue reading
Photo: Canucks Forum The Washington Capitals selected defenseman Martin Has with their fifth-round pick (153rd overall) in the 2019 NHL Draft. The 18-year old spent the past two seasons with Tappara U20 of the Jr. A SM-liiga in Finland.