Search NoVa Caps Site
- Jay Beagle Receives Stanley Cup Ring
- Hershey Bears Vitek Vanecek Named CCM/AHL Player Of The Week
- Capitals Sign Kody Clark To Three-Year Entry Level Contract
- Rounding Off the Bottom-Six: Three Players Competing for Two Spots In the Capitals’ Third and Fourth-lines [Readers Poll]
- Game Preview: Capitals @ Canucks
- Our Latest Design: A Tribute To Braden “HoltBae”
- Elite and Leading By Example: Evgeny Kuznetsov Has Emerged As One of the NHL’s Best Players and One of the Capitals’ Most Valuable Leaders
- Bears Beat Checkers 2-0, Hand Charlotte Their First Loss Of The Season
- Bears Assign Milner To South Carolina
- After Demotion To Fourth Line, What’s Next For Andre Burakovsky?
Tag Archives: Trade
Photo: USA Today Washington Capitals‘ center Lars Eller shared his thoughts about former teammate Max Pacioretty‘s situation with the Montreal Canadiens on Twitter on Thursday evening.
Photo: Sports Illustrated While fans may have questioned some of the moves Capitals‘ general manager Brian MacLellan made last summer, the man knew what he was doing, putting together a team that delivered the franchise’s first-ever Stanley Cup championship. The … Continue reading
While NHL free agency and a number of signings have dominated the headlines among Capitals fans, July 2 marks the three-year anniversary of the Capitals’ acquisition of right wing T.J. Oshie. In this trade, NoVa Caps looks back on the … Continue reading
Photo: Zimbio The Washington Capitals acquired the 47th overall pick in the second round from the Colorado Avalanche in exchange for defenseman Brooks Orpik and goaltender Philipp Grubauer, the team announced roughly half an hour before the NHL Draft in … Continue reading
Will Capitals netminder Philipp Grubauer be traded before the 2018 NHL Draft? Continue reading
After winning the Stanley Cup, the Capitals GM is going to be busy in the next few weeks. Continue reading
Source: Last Word on Hockey The Washington Capitals acquired defenseman Jakub Jerabek from the Montreal Canadiens on Wednesday afternoon. Washington sent their 2019 fifth round pick to Montreal for the 26-year old blueliner.
In need of some NHL-ready defensive depth with two rookies (Madison Bowey and Christian Djoos) playing in their top four, the Washington Capitals acquired defenseman Michal Kempny from the Chicago Blackhawks on Monday afternoon.
What will the Metropolitan Division clubs do at the 2018 NHL Trade Deadline? Continue reading
Earlier today, news broke that the anticipated rebuilding “trade sale” of the New York Rangers had official begun. While they didn’t add any household names like Ryan McDonagh or Rick Nash, the Capitals have already come to terms with New … Continue reading