Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Re-sign Jakub Vrana To Two-Year, $6.7 Million Contract
- Eastern Conference Supremacy: Which Teams Will Challenge the Capitals the Most in 2019-20?
- Former Capital Andre Burakovsky Signs One-Year, $3.25 Million Contract With Avalanche
- Washington Capitals Uniform Numbers From Today and Yesterday- Multiples Of 7
- Offseason Changes Will Impact Capitals’ Special Teams This Season
- For Capitals Prospect Sebastian Walfridsson, A Change Of Scenery And A New Start
- Capitals Re-sign Colby Williams To One-Year, Two-Way Contract
- For Capitals’ Prospect Ilya Samsonov, “The Future Is Now”
- 2019-20 NHL Offseason Power Rankings
- Capitals Sign 2019 First-Round Pick, Connor McMichael To Three-Year Entry-Level Deal
Tag Archives: Pierre-Edouard Bellemare
Photo: NHL.com There has been a lot of big names on the move from around the NHL since the 2018-19 season ended. While some teams have taken major steps into Stanley Cup contention, others have taken a step back. NoVa Caps … Continue reading
Photo: LV Review-Journal It has been reported that Washington Capitals‘ GM Brian MacLellan‘s top priority entering free agency next week is to improve the team’s fourth-line, which was a revolving door during the 2018-19 campaign. The line’s spotty performance during … Continue reading
Photo: ESPN With the Washington Capitals‘ 2018-19 season now in the rearview, the team will assess their roster and staff over the summer to prepare for a run at their second Stanley Cup in three seasons. Salary cap constraints, however, … Continue reading
Should Pierre-Edouard Bellemare have received a longer suspension from the NHL? Continue reading
The NHL Department of Player Safety has determined that Flyers Pierre-Edouard Bellemare will be suspended one game, and it wasn’t unexpected…to most.
In the third period of tonight’s game against the Philadelphia Flyers, Flyers forward Pierre-Edouard Bellemare viciously boarded Caps defenseman Dmitry Orlov, receiving a game misconduct and a five-minute major in the process.