Search NoVa Caps Site
- Damien Riat: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly On Resuming 2019-20 Season: “It’s Not Going To Be A Knee Jerk Reaction.”
- Madison Square Garden Chairman Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Before He Became The Great Eight: An Interview With 18-year old Alex Ovechkin
- Capitals’ Nic Dowd And Garnet Hathaway Appear On NBC Sports Washington During Intermissions Of Virtual Game
- Rental Depreciation: Should There Be Compensation For Teams That Acquired “Rentals” at the Trade Deadline if the Remainder of the Season is Cancelled?
- Second Avalanche Player Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Bill Daly: NHL Will “find ways to fit games” in August, if Necessary
- Islanders Release Statement Regarding Their Future Home, Belmont Park Arena
- Proposing A Fair Format To Resume The 2019-20 NHL Season
Tag Archives: Pierre-Edouard Bellemare
Photo: NHL.com There has been a lot of big names on the move from around the NHL since the 2018-19 season ended. While some teams have taken major steps into Stanley Cup contention, others have taken a step back. NoVa Caps … Continue reading
Photo: LV Review-Journal It has been reported that Washington Capitals‘ GM Brian MacLellan‘s top priority entering free agency next week is to improve the team’s fourth-line, which was a revolving door during the 2018-19 campaign. The line’s spotty performance during … Continue reading
Photo: ESPN With the Washington Capitals‘ 2018-19 season now in the rearview, the team will assess their roster and staff over the summer to prepare for a run at their second Stanley Cup in three seasons. Salary cap constraints, however, … Continue reading
Should Pierre-Edouard Bellemare have received a longer suspension from the NHL? Continue reading
The NHL Department of Player Safety has determined that Flyers Pierre-Edouard Bellemare will be suspended one game, and it wasn’t unexpected…to most.
In the third period of tonight’s game against the Philadelphia Flyers, Flyers forward Pierre-Edouard Bellemare viciously boarded Caps defenseman Dmitry Orlov, receiving a game misconduct and a five-minute major in the process.