Search NoVa Caps Site
- Phase 2 of “Return To Play” Begins Monday
- Discussions Between NHL, NHLPA Continue for new Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Penguins Announce Player Tests Positive For COVID-19
- 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff Seeding Will Be Redone After Each Round
- Washington Capitals Players Speak Out Against Racism, Participate in “Blackout Tuesday”
- Could The Capitals Deal A Defenseman Next Offseason?
- Michal Kempny and David Pastrnak Take In Tennis Match in Prague On Wednesday
- Decision on Hub City Locations For 2020 Playoffs Will Be Made In Three Weeks
- Former Washington Capitals Winger Dmitrij Jaskin Is Now The Second Highest Paid Player in KHL: Salaries For Top KHL Players
- A Look At Braden Holtby’s Starts To Seasons: Is There A Reason For Concern When Capitals’ Season Resumes?
Tag Archives: Daniel Sprong
Prior to the shutdown of NHL operations due to COVID-19, there were reports that the salary cap ceiling could increase to a value between $84M and $88.2M. Given the fact that the NHL may lose revenue from the key stretch … Continue reading
Welcome to the fifth installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals monthly prospects report for the 2019-2020 season. The report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of February, 2020, and provides an overall “Trending” rating for each … Continue reading
Bears Trounce Penguins, 5-1: Mike Sgarbossa Returns With Two Goals; Garrett Pilon, Daniel Sprong Score
Photo: Caroline O’Connor/Great Save Productions/Hershey Bears The Hershey Bears beat the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins 5-1 Saturday night at Giant Center. The win improves the Bears record to 35-17-3-3 (76 points) on the season. With the victory, the Bears maintain a three-point … Continue reading
Ilya Kovalchuk Starts On Third-Line; Richard Panik Demoted; Braden Holtby Starts: Jets at Capitals Pregame Notebook
Photo: @Capitals Forward Ilya Kovalchuck, who was acquired in a trade that sent a 2020 third-round pick to the Montreal Canadiens on Sunday night, will make his Washington Capitals‘ debut against the Winnipeg Jets on Tuesday (7 PM ET, NBC … Continue reading
After trading for forward Ilya Kovalchuk yesterday evening, the Washington Capitals dealt defenseman Christian Djoos to the Anaheim Ducks on the NHL Trade Deadline on Monday afternoon.