Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson on Monday’s “Routine Hockey Scrum”: “You’re Taught To Stand Up For Your Goalie, So That’s What I Was Doing”
- Alex Ovechkin, Justin Schultz Out, Daniel Sprong Will Play Tonight
- Ilya Samsonov Is On COVID-19 Protocol Lis
- Tom Wilson Participated In Morning Skate, Is “Good To Go” Tonight
- Philadelphia at Washington Preview: Capitals Start Three-Game Season-Closing Homestand vs. Flyers
- Rangers’ Pavel Buchnevich Suspended One Game For High-Sticking Capitals’ Anthony Mantha
- Capitals Loan Michal Kempny To AHL Hershey On Conditioning Stint
- Spencer Carbery Primed For Future Job In Washington
- Rangers Fined $250,000 After Releasing Statement Calling George Parros “Unfit” For Leading Department Of Player Safety
- Rangers’ Pavel Buchnevich Will Have Hearing With NHL’s Department Of Player Safety For High Sticking Capitals’ Anthony Mantha
Tag Archives: Anaheim Ducks
Photo: NHL.com According to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Friedman, the Detroit Red Wings claimed defenseman Christian Djoos on waivers from the Anaheim Ducks on Saturday. In addition, the Nashville Predators placed defenseman Tyler Lewington on waivers.
Photo: Anaheim Calling The Anaheim Ducks placed nine players on waivers on Friday, including former Washington Capitals defenseman Christian Djoos.
Photo: Dave Sandford/Getty Images As the realigned divisions are set and with the 2020-21 season just two and a half weeks away, NoVa Caps continues with their division previews. Today, we look at the West Division:
Photo by Brian Babineau/NHLI via Getty Images According to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Freidman, at least four NHL teams (reportedly the Anaheim Ducks, Boston Bruins, Los Angeles Kings, and Pittsburgh Penguins) are currently considering playing their home games for the 2020-21 season … Continue reading
Photo: LVRJ As a result of the revenue impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, the NHL salary cap will remain flat for the next three years. The unexpected cap constraint has impacted how companies have managed free agency. NoVa Caps grades each … Continue reading
Dave Sandford/NHLI via Getty Images If the 2020-21 NHL season starts as currently planned, teams that didn’t participate in the 2019-20 post-season will be looking at nearly nine months away from the game. That’s concerning to those teams.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images Former Washington Capitals defenseman and Stanley Cup champion Christian Djoos signed a new one-year contract for $1.25 million with the Anaheim Ducks this week. Djoos spoke with Expressen.se about his new deal from his home … Continue reading
With the 2019-20 regular season on pause, let’s dive in to the Washington Capitals top moments of the regular season. Continue reading
Photo by Andre Ringuette/NHLI via Getty Images Late Tuesday night the Ottawa Senators confirmed that they had a player test positive for the COVID-19 virus – the first confirmed positive test for an NHL player. The Athletic’s James Mirtle subsequently … Continue reading
“Stay Well and See You Soon”: The Message NHL Players and Teams Are Sending to Fans Amid the League Pause
Graphic: NHL.com It has been an abnormal last few days since Thursday’s news of the NHL pausing the season due to the Coronavirus outbreak. What were supposed to be teams pushing for a spot in the 2019-20 Stanley Cup Playoffs have … Continue reading