Search NoVa Caps Site
- “It’s Been A Pleasure To Play All Those Years With One Organization”: Alex Ovechkin Speaks on His New Contract, What It Means to Stay In Washington, and His Career Going Forward
- Rangers Acquire Ryan Reaves From Golden Knights For 2022 Third-Round Pick
- Deep Dive: A Closer Look at Capitals Draft Pick Chase Clark
- Capitals Re-Acquire Vitek Vanecek From Kraken In Exchange For Jets’ 2023 Second-Round Pick
- Capitals Re-Sign Lucas Johansen; Sign Two Defensemen, Goaltender Hunter Shepard To Two-Way Contracts
- Report: Washington Capitals Believed to Have Interest In Re-Acquiring Vitek Vanecek From Seattle Kraken
- Former Capitals’ Goaltender Philipp Grubauer Signs Six-Year, $35.4 Million Contract With Kraken
- NHL July 28 Free Agency And Trade Tracker
- Former Capitals Goaltender Braden Holtby Signs One-Year Contract With Stars After Getting Contract Bought Out By Canucks
- Devils Sign Dougie Hamilton To Seven-Year, $59.99 Million Contract; Hurricanes Trade Warren Foegele To Oilers For Ethan Bear, Sign Antti Raanta
Tag Archives: Anaheim Ducks
Photo: NHL.com According to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Friedman, the Detroit Red Wings claimed defenseman Christian Djoos on waivers from the Anaheim Ducks on Saturday. In addition, the Nashville Predators placed defenseman Tyler Lewington on waivers.
Photo: Anaheim Calling The Anaheim Ducks placed nine players on waivers on Friday, including former Washington Capitals defenseman Christian Djoos.
Photo: Dave Sandford/Getty Images As the realigned divisions are set and with the 2020-21 season just two and a half weeks away, NoVa Caps continues with their division previews. Today, we look at the West Division:
Photo by Brian Babineau/NHLI via Getty Images According to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Freidman, at least four NHL teams (reportedly the Anaheim Ducks, Boston Bruins, Los Angeles Kings, and Pittsburgh Penguins) are currently considering playing their home games for the 2020-21 season … Continue reading
Photo: LVRJ As a result of the revenue impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, the NHL salary cap will remain flat for the next three years. The unexpected cap constraint has impacted how companies have managed free agency. NoVa Caps grades each … Continue reading
Dave Sandford/NHLI via Getty Images If the 2020-21 NHL season starts as currently planned, teams that didn’t participate in the 2019-20 post-season will be looking at nearly nine months away from the game. That’s concerning to those teams.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images Former Washington Capitals defenseman and Stanley Cup champion Christian Djoos signed a new one-year contract for $1.25 million with the Anaheim Ducks this week. Djoos spoke with Expressen.se about his new deal from his home … Continue reading
With the 2019-20 regular season on pause, let’s dive in to the Washington Capitals top moments of the regular season. Continue reading
Photo by Andre Ringuette/NHLI via Getty Images Late Tuesday night the Ottawa Senators confirmed that they had a player test positive for the COVID-19 virus – the first confirmed positive test for an NHL player. The Athletic’s James Mirtle subsequently … Continue reading
“Stay Well and See You Soon”: The Message NHL Players and Teams Are Sending to Fans Amid the League Pause
Graphic: NHL.com It has been an abnormal last few days since Thursday’s news of the NHL pausing the season due to the Coronavirus outbreak. What were supposed to be teams pushing for a spot in the 2019-20 Stanley Cup Playoffs have … Continue reading