Search NoVa Caps Site
- Review Of Washington Capitals Injuries From the 2019-20 Regular Season
- A Few Facts About The 2020 Stanley Cup Finalists
- The Last Hurrah: Stanley Cup Contenders Who Fell From the Promised Land
- The Latest On The Start Of The 2020-21 NHL Season And The Leading Indicators For How It May Look
- 2020 Stanley Cup Final Preview
- NHL Award Show to Air Monday, September 21 – Norris Trophy Winner Will Be Announced
- Washington Capitals Sign Daniel Sprong
- Marcus Johansson Is Looking Forward To Reuniting With Former Capitals’ Coach Dean Evason in Minnesota
- Capitals’ Prospect Daniel Sprong Pre-Selected For Dutch National Team
- Peter Laviolette Was Capitals’ Target To Become Next Head Coach After Todd Reirden Was Fired
Tag Archives: Salary Cap
Photo: Pittsburgh Hockey Now The Pittsburgh Penguins announced on Friday night that they traded center Nick Bjugstad to the Minnesota Wild in exchange for a conditional seventh-round pick in the 2021 NHL Draft. The Penguins retained 50% of Bjugstad’s $4.1 … Continue reading
Looking At The Salary Cap Breakdown Of Past Stanley Cup Champions: How Do This Season’s Capitals Compare?
Photo: Scott Rovak/Getty Images Do recent Stanley Cup winners share a similar strategy when it comes to salary cap management? There are plenty of factors that make up a championship team other than money: team chemistry, ability to overcome adversity, … Continue reading
An article by Larry Brooks in Saturday’s New York Post is reporting that the NHLPA held a membership-wide conference call on Friday in which the players essentially decided to defer a decision on how to handle upcoming crushing escrow losses until … Continue reading
The NHL GMs are ready to implement new technology on the ice. Continue reading
NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly told reporters on Wednesday that the salary cap will likely be between the range of $84-88.2 million for the 2020-21 season. The official number will likely be set in June, around the NHL Draft. The … Continue reading
Photo: Ethan Miller/Getty Images When Washington Capitals forwards Chandler Stephenson and Travis Boyd returned to Arlington in September for training camp, they knew it was going to be the NHL-equivalent of Survivor: only one of the two was likely to … Continue reading
After trading for forward Ilya Kovalchuk yesterday evening, the Washington Capitals dealt defenseman Christian Djoos to the Anaheim Ducks on the NHL Trade Deadline on Monday afternoon.
The Washington Capitals are just days away from the 2020 NHL Trade Deadline. Continue reading
Photo: Bleacher Report The Washington Capitals traded forward Chandler Stephenson to the Vegas Golden Knights in exchange for a fifth-round pick in the 2021 NHL Draft, the team announced on Monday night.
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals traded forward Chandler Stephenson to the Vegas Golden Knights in exchange for a fifth-round pick in the 2021 NHL Draft, according to TSN’s Darren Dreger.