Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ John Carlson If or When the NHL Resumes Play: “It Will Definitely Feel Like A New Season, Almost”
- Florence Schelling Named General Manager of SC Bern
- Nic and Paige Dowd Announce Dowd’s Crowd Logo Design Contest in Honor of Autism Awareness Month
- Aliaksei Protas Named to WHL Eastern Conference First All-Star Team
- Commissioner Bettman Says NHL Still a Few Weeks Away From Deciding on Season
- Kristian Roykas-Marthinsen: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- Vegas Odds Now Against Next NHL Game Being Played Before August 1
- Nicklas Backstrom Talks about the Birth of his Daughter, Alizee, Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- How Mike Gartner Chose the No. 11 For the Capitals
- Capitals’ Head Coach Todd Reirden Discusses Keeping Family Safe During Coronavirus Pandemic, Daily Dose of Hockey, and the State of the Team During the NHL Pause
Tag Archives: Salary Cap
An article by Larry Brooks in Saturday’s New York Post is reporting that the NHLPA held a membership-wide conference call on Friday in which the players essentially decided to defer a decision on how to handle upcoming crushing escrow losses until … Continue reading
The NHL GMs are ready to implement new technology on the ice. Continue reading
NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly told reporters on Wednesday that the salary cap will likely be between the range of $84-88.2 million for the 2020-21 season. The official number will likely be set in June, around the NHL Draft. The … Continue reading
Photo: Ethan Miller/Getty Images When Washington Capitals forwards Chandler Stephenson and Travis Boyd returned to Arlington in September for training camp, they knew it was going to be the NHL-equivalent of Survivor: only one of the two was likely to … Continue reading
After trading for forward Ilya Kovalchuk yesterday evening, the Washington Capitals dealt defenseman Christian Djoos to the Anaheim Ducks on the NHL Trade Deadline on Monday afternoon.
The Washington Capitals are just days away from the 2020 NHL Trade Deadline. Continue reading
Photo: Bleacher Report The Washington Capitals traded forward Chandler Stephenson to the Vegas Golden Knights in exchange for a fifth-round pick in the 2021 NHL Draft, the team announced on Monday night.
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals traded forward Chandler Stephenson to the Vegas Golden Knights in exchange for a fifth-round pick in the 2021 NHL Draft, according to TSN’s Darren Dreger.
Washington Capitals forward Travis Boyd has cleared waivers and been loaned to the AHL’s Hershey Bears. The team waived him and assigned defenseman Martin Fehervary to the Bears on Sunday afternoon in an effort to make room under the NHL salary … Continue reading
Washington Capitals 2019-20 Training Camp Preview: Lineup Battles, Salary Cap Decisions, and More Storylines to Watch
As the Capitals’ training camp kicks off tomorrow, there are going to be a few storylines fans will want to keep an eye on. The 2019-20 season is set to be one of the more important campaigns in the Alex … Continue reading