- Follow NoVa Caps on WordPress.com
Search NoVa Caps
- Washington Capitals Evening News: Jakub’s Ladder and a Resting Beagle
- Capitals Hold Morning Skate and Scrimmage Ahead of Preseason Home Opener
- Which Capitals Prospects Are Sticking Out in the Preseason? And, What is With All of the Preseason Penalties?
- Capitals Announce First Round of Roster Cuts
- Washington Capitals Evening News: Roster Cuts and a Breather
NoVa Caps on TwitterMy Tweets
Hockey News Sources
NoVa Caps on Instagram
Capitals Draft History
Capitals Salary Cap
We Need YouNoVa Caps is always looking for news, tips, photos and other stories related to the Washington Capitals and the Capitals community. Please contact us via contact page.
Tag Archives: Salary Cap
With Evgeny Kuznetsov as a restricted free agent this summer, what will he cost the Washington Capitals? Continue reading
When Brooks Orpik was signed to his five-year, $27.5 million deal in the summer of 2014 it was received with mixed reviews. The Capitals were in desperate need of defensive help, which Orpik brought, but he was 33-years old and some … Continue reading
A look at the transaction report for the Hershey Bears shows an alarming amount of movement for Paul Carey. But they’re all just “paper transactions” and this case has left many wondering just how this is possible with the rules … Continue reading
What are some of the topics that were discussed at the NHL GM Meetings in Boca Raton? Continue reading
Why do blockbuster trades not happen often in the NHL? Why are so many NHL GMs hesitant to make blockbuster deals? Continue reading
What’s the Fouss? Why is youth so important in today’s NHL? Why is drafting and developing important? Continue reading
Originally estimated to be set at around $74 million, the NHL finalized the salary cap on Tuesday night at $73 Million.