Search NoVa Caps Site
- Aliaksei Protas And Alex Alexeyev Are Heading To The KHL Playoffs
- Dowd Dominance: Nic Dowd’s Recent Faceoff Effectiveness A Highlight As the Capitals Look To Improve On The Dot
- Zach Fucale Pitches Shutout, Joe Snively Scores Second Goal Of The Season As Bears Blank Devils, 3-0
- Capitals Drub Devils, 5-2, For Fifth Win In Seven Games
- Bringing the Fire: Hathaway, Sprong, & Eller Give Capitals 3-1 Lead Over Devils
- Evgeny Kuznetsov Out Day-To-Day With Upper-Body Injury, Will Not Suit Up For Capitals On Saturday
- Ilya Samsonov Re-assigned To Capitals Taxi Squad, Pheonix Copley Re-assigned To Hershey Bears
- The Emergence Of Nick Jensen
- Bears Dust Devils, 6-3: Ilya Samsonov Stops 25 of 28 Shots; Kody Clark Scores Two Goals; Garrett Pilon Scores Highlight-Reel Goal
- Washington at New Jersey Series Preview: Capitals Tangle With Devils in Weekend Matinees
Tag Archives: Dallas Stars
Photo: Patrick McDermott/Getty Images The NHL announced on Tuesday that the game between the Philadelphia Flyers and Washington Capitals at Capital One Arena originally scheduled for Tuesday, February 9 has been moved to Tuesday, April 13 at 7 PM ET.
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images The NHL announced multiple changes to the 2020-21 regular-season schedule, which included moving the Boston Bruins-Washington Capitals game at Capital One Arena from Sunday, April 11 to the day before.
Photo: ESPN The NHL announced on Tuesday evening that 27 players on nine different teams have tested positive for COVID-19 since teams were allowed to open training camps on Wednesday, December 30. Opening night across the league is slated to … Continue reading
NHL Comissioner Gary Bettman: “We Understand We Are Going To Need To Be Flexible And Agile, And We Are Prepared To Do That.”
Photo: NHL.com NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman told the media that “We understand we are going to need to be flexible and agile, and we are prepared to do that,” two days before opening night of the 2020-21 season.
Following the divisional realignment imposed by the NHL for the shortened 2020-21 regular season, the path to the playoffs and beyond will be solely based on head-to-head matchups with divisional foes. The regional realignment sees all Canadian teams moving into the new … Continue reading
Photo: Bruce Bennett/Getty Images As the realigned divisions are set and with the 2020-21 season just days away, NoVa Caps continues with their division previews. Today, we look at the Central Division, which features both Stanley Cup finalists:
Photo: Sportsnet After the Dallas Stars canceled their practice on Friday due to the spread of COVID-19, the NHL announced that six players and two of the team’s staff members have tested positive for COVID-19. The team facility in Frisco, … Continue reading
Photo: Visit Frisco The Dallas Stars canceled their practice on Friday. The team could not tell why but according to The Athletic’s Sean Shapiro and Saad Yousuf, the cancellation was COVID-19 related. The Columbus Blue Jackets also announced that they … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick McDermott/Getty Images After Sunday’s announcement that the NHL will temporarily realign the divisions for the 2020-21 season due to the border closure, there are many teams whose Stanley Cup Playoff aspirations were boosted while others’ got worse. NoVa … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images With the border between the United States and Canada closed indefinitely, the NHL will have to temporarily realign the divisions for the 2020-21 season. Teams will almost certainly have to play interdivisional games at least the entire … Continue reading