Search NoVa Caps Site
- Nicklas Backstrom: “I Trust That We Have A Good Plan”
- Calgary Flames’ Travis Hamonic Is First Player To Opt Out
- Carl Hagelin on Postseason Capitals: “We’re Guys That Know What It Takes To Be Successful In The Playoffs And What It Takes To Be Winners”
- NHL Releases Play-In, Round-Robin Schedules; Capitals To Face Lightning In Opener August 3
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Have Voted To Accept CBA Extension, Return-To-Play Protocols
- NHL Will Release Awards Finalists Throughout Next Week
- Report: Multiple Players Will Opt Out Of 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Alex Ovechkin, Wife Nastya And Son Sergei Visit ZavaZone
- Jakub Vrana Headlines Six Capitals Players Joining Informal Skates
- Canucks’ Tyler Motte Shares Preview of Life Inside ‘The Bubble’
Tag Archives: Arizona Coyotes
GLENDALE, ARIZONA — The Arizona Coyotes were advised today that a staff member has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus. The staff member, who is in the Valley, is asymptomatic and feeling well, and is in isolation at his home. … Continue reading
GLENDALE, ARIZONA — Arizona Coyotes Owner, Chairman and Governor Alex Meruelo announced today that Xavier A. Gutierrez has been named as the club’s new President, CEO and Alternate Governor.
Photo: Andy Devlin/Getty Images The NHL announced that the Stanley Cup Playoffs will begin with 24 teams. While there are many boxes to be checked before play begins, Commissioner Gary Bettman said that the playoffs could begin as early as late … Continue reading
Photo: The Arizona Republic About four weeks before the NHL paused the 2019-20 season due to the coronavirus pandemic, my dad and I went out West to see the Washington Capitals face the Arizona Coyotes in Glendale and the Vegas … Continue reading
Photo: Norm Hall/Getty Images After the first round of the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs featured a whopping five upsets, just imagine the possibilities for this year with 24 teams and a play-in round for all teams ranked fifth through twelfth … Continue reading
Some teams are optimistic that the NHL will allow teams to begin skating again in small groups by the end of this month while others are pessimistic regarding that manner.
Capitals’ T.J. Oshie: “The Moms Don’t Really Get Enough Credit, But They’re The Ones That Really Deserve The Thank You’s.”
Today is Mother’s Day and Sportsnet released a video of NHL players recalling their best hockey mom stories and saluting the one who gives so much love and support. Washington Capitals forward T.J. Oshie was featured in the video. We’ll … Continue reading
Photo: @CapsPup Today is National Superhero Day, which honors superheroes both real and fictional. The NHL team pups sent a special message to frontline healthcare workers calling them “everyday heroes”, especially in the midst of the Coronavirus pandemic.
Photo: Rate Your Seats With the possibility of neutral site games now considered a “no-go”, numerous NHL teams, including the Washington Capitals, have offered to host centralized games to resume the 2019-20 season. Several other teams in cities where the … Continue reading