Search NoVa Caps Site
- A Look At The Play Of Four Capitals Who Have Yet To Score A Goal This Season
- Welcome Back Beags! Jay Beagle Returns to MedStar Capitals IcePlex As Member of Vancouver Canucks, Receives Warm Welcome From Capitals Fans
- Kody Clark Loaned To Hershey Bears
- Friday’s Capitals Practice Notebook: Nicklas Backstrom Doesn’t Participate, Carl Hagelin Skates In No-Contact Jersey
- Former Capital Michael Latta Signs With The SHL’s Färjestad BK
- Capitals Recall Christian Djoos and Re-assign Tyler Lewington
- Retro Recap: Washington Capitals vs Phoenix Coyotes – November 21, 2011
- Artemi Panarin Scores Two Power-Play Goals, Rangers Down Depleted Capitals, 4-1
- Maple Leafs Fire Head Coach Mike Babcock
- A Close Game With The Rangers Looming: How Do These Teams Stack up When The Score Is Within a Goal
Tag Archives: Carl Hagelin
Photo: NHL Via Getty Images The Washington Capitals have been the cream of the crop when it comes to filling the net this season, as their 87 goals lead the NHL. While they’ve had no problem scoring, four players — … Continue reading
Friday’s Capitals Practice Notebook: Nicklas Backstrom Doesn’t Participate, Carl Hagelin Skates In No-Contact Jersey
Washington Capitals center Nicklas Backstrom missed the team’s practice on Friday after he did not play in the team’s 4-1 loss to the New York Rangers on Wednesday due to a lower-body injury. Head coach Todd Reirden told the media … Continue reading
Photo: Adam Hunger-USA TODAY Sports In the Capitals’ last 10 games, exactly one half have gone to at least overtime, and three of those tilts went all the way to a shootout. In the matchups where the Capitals did not … Continue reading
Photo: Capitals Wednesday morning, the Washington Capitals game day morning skate at Madison Square Garden ahead of tonight’s game against the New York Rangers (8:00 P.M. ET on NBCSN). Here is news from the morning skate.
Capitals Place Carl Hagelin On Long-Term IR, Nic Dowd On IR, Announce Nicklas Backstrom Will Miss Wednesday’s Game at Rangers With Upper-Body Injury
Photo: NHL via Getty Images The Washington Capitals announced on Wednesday morning that they have placed forward Carl Hagelin on long-term injured reserve and center Nic Dowd on injured reserve. Both have missed the past six and three games, respectively, … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals held an optional practice on Tuesday at Medstar Capitals Iceplex ahead of Wednesday’s game in New York against the Rangers (8:00 P.M. ET on NBCSN). Here are notes from the morning skate.
The Capitals held their usual game day morning skate Monday morning at MedStar Capitals Iceplex, to finalize preparations for their tilt with the Anaheim Ducks tonight at Capital One Arena. (Our full game preview is here). Capitals’ bench boss Todd Reirden … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals have recalled defenseman Tyler Lewington from the Hershey Bears of the American Hockey League (AHL), senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.
Forward Carl Hagelin, who has missed the past two games with an upper-body injury and is labeled as day-to-day, will not travel with the Washington Capitals for their game at the Philadelphia Flyers on Wednesday night (7:30 PM ET, NBCSN). … Continue reading
The Capitals returned to MedStar Capitals Iceplex Monday morning following a much deserved day off on Sunday. The Capitals will host the Arizona Coyotes tonight at Capital One Arena. Puck drop is set for just after 7:00 PM.