Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Alumni Profile: Greg Joly
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review and Forecast: Riley Barber
- Grading Capitals GM Brian MacLellan’s Moves In 2018-19
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review And Forecast – Liam O’Brien
- Martin Fehervary: The 19-Year-Old Defensive Prospect Is Working His Way To Washington [Translated Interview]
- Bringing Back Burky: Why the Capitals Should Bring Back Andre Burakovsky Next Season
- Hershey Bears Report Cards: Player Grades For The 2018-2019 Season
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review And Forecast – Nathan Walker
- NHL Postseason Inconsistencies: The Performance of the On-Ice Officials Is An Eyesore to the League
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review and Forecast: Garrett Pilon
Tag Archives: Free Agency
Photo: ESPN With the Washington Capitals‘ 2018-19 season now in the rearview, the team will assess their roster and staff over the summer to prepare for a run at their second Stanley Cup in three seasons. Salary cap constraints, however, … Continue reading
Carl Hagelin On Potentially Re-Signing With The Capitals: “It Was A Really Good Fit For Me. I Felt Comfortable Here.”
Photo: Washington Post Washington Capitals forward Carl Hagelin told reporters that he is open to signing a contract extension with the team, who he thought was a good fit for him. Hagelin, 30, can become an unrestricted free agent July … Continue reading
Photo: Quinnipiac Athletics Quinnipiac Bobcats defenseman and Washington Capitals‘ prospect Chase Priskie will not sign an entry-level contract with the Capitals and become an unrestricted free agent on August 15.
Photo: 97.1 FM The Ticket – Radio.com After the Washington Capitals acquired defenseman Nick Jensen and a fifth-round pick in 2020 from the Detroit Red Wings in exchange for defenseman Madison Bowey and a second-round pick in 2019 on Friday … Continue reading
Photo: Washington Times With 50 games of the regular season in the books, NoVa Caps takes a look at some of the NHL roster decisions Washington Capitals General Manager Brian MacLellan will have to make for 2019-20 when June and July … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com When the Vancouver Canucks threw a four-year contract worth an average annual value of $3 million per year at Washington Capitals‘ pending free agent Jay Beagle, who was going to turn 33 three and a half months later, Capitals … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals are getting some much-needed goal support from the 4th line. Continue reading
As long as I’ve been able to read, I’ve enjoyed video games. They tell fantastic stories, take us on amazing adventures to far away places, and introduce us to characters we can’t help but fall in love with. Truly, the … Continue reading
Photo: HFBoards The Hershey Bears signed defenseman John MacLoud as a free agent, the team announced on Thursday morning.
Photo: TSN The Washington Capitals signed Sergei Shumakov to a one-year, entry-level contract worth $925,000, the team announced on Saturday morning. Shumakov was a free agent in the KHL.