Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Recall Craig Anderson From Taxi Squad, Assign Zach Fucale To Taxi Squad
- Vitek Vanecek Will Start In Goal Tonight, Ilya Samsonov Out Day-To-Day With Upper Body Injury: Notes From Morning Skate
- Big Night For Big John: John Carlson Records 400th Career Assist in 800th Career Game
- Red Wings’ Jakub Vrana On Trade From Capitals: “I Was Kind Of Shocked But At The Same Time, It’s A Great Opportunity I’m Looking Forward To”
- Grading Each East Division Team’s Trade Deadline
- Capitals Sign Conor Sheary To Two-Year Contract Extension Worth $3 Million
- Vitek Vanecek and Ilya Samsonov: Who Is The Capitals’ Number One Netminder?
- Swede Milestone: Nicklas Backstrom Passes Daniel Alfredsson For Fourth-Most Assists By A Swedish-born Player
- Shear(y) Madness: Conor Sheary Records Three Points in 6-1 Victory Over Flyers
- Capitals Pound Flyers, 6-1; Anthony Mantha Scores In Capitals Debut
Tag Archives: Evgeny Kuznetsov
For Evgeny Kuznetsov, the start of the 2020-21 season has been anything but smooth sailing. The Capitals abbreviated training camp lasted all of 10 days. Not a lot of time to get acquainted with a new head coach and get … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images The Washington Capitals defeated the New Jersey Devils by a score of 4-3 at Capital One Arena on Thursday night. The win lifted the Capitals into a tie with the New York Islanders for first place … Continue reading
With the Capitals now enjoying a four-day break before they resume their second half of the 2020-21 regular season, it’s a good time to get caught-up on a few of the story lines from the first half of season. We … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals center Evgeny Kuznetsov played his 500th career game Saturday night as the Capitals hosted the New York Rangers. The 28-year-old is the 30th player in franchise history to have played 500 games.
Capitals Blast Sabres, 6-0; Vitek Vanecek Pitches First Career NHL Shutout, Alex Ovechkin Ties Phil Esposito
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals rolled the Buffalo Sabres 6-0 Monday night at KeyBank Arena in Buffalo, New York. The victory improves the Capitals record to 18-6-4 (40 points) on the season.
Evgeny Kuznetsov recorded his 400th NHL career point on a goal at the end of the first period against the Buffalo Sabres on Monday.
Washington Capitals forward Daniel Sprong scored the opening goal during Saturday’s clash with the Philadelphia Flyers at Wells Fargo Center. This marks his fifth goal of the season.
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images Last night’s game against the New Jersey Devils was a familiar tale for the Washington Capitals. The team turned in a solid performance in the first two periods and then proceeded to let … Continue reading
Following a day off for the team on Monday, The Washington Capitals returned to practice Tuesday afternoon at Warrior Ice Arena in Boston. The Capitals face the Bruins in the first of a two-game set Wednesday night at TD Garden, … Continue reading
Kuznetsov (Upper-Body) Will Not Play Sunday Against Devils; Laviolette Going With Same Lineup from Saturday
On Sunday, Washington Capitals head coach Peter Laviolette spoke to the media prior to Sunday’s clash with the New Jersey Devils at Prudential Center (3 PM ET, NBC Sports Washington). He announced center Evgeny Kuznetsov will not draw into the … Continue reading