Search NoVa Caps Site
- Shutout Streak Of Former Washington Capitals Goaltender Semyon Varlamov Ends At 142.10
- Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael: “It Was Good To Get Out With The Team Again”
- Better than Expected: How the Capitals’ Actual ‘Goals For’ Outpace Expected ‘Goals For’
- Buffalo at Washington Series Preview: Capitals Begin Six-Game Home Stand With Clash Against Sabres
- Ilya Samsonov Has Tested Positive For COVID-19
- T.J. Oshie’s Message to Capitals Fans: “We Miss You As Much As You Miss Us”
- Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin And Dmitry Orlov Both Have COVID-19 Antibodies, Nastya Ovechkin Says
- No Ovechkin, Kuznetsov, Orlov Or Samsonov at Thursday’s Capitals Practice; Connor McMichael, Martin Fehervary and Brian Pinho Skate With Team
- Connor McMichael Joins Capitals Taxi Squad; Craig Anderson Added To Roster
- Report: Sports Betting To Launch In Virginia On Thursday
Tag Archives: Washington Capitals
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals center prospect Connor McMichael said on Thursday that “It was good to get out with the team again” after getting out of a seven-day quarantine. He participated in the 2021 IIHF World Junior Championships, which ended … Continue reading
Photo: Nick Wass/AP The Washington Capitals begin a six-game home stand at Capital One Arena, hosting the Buffalo Sabres on Friday (7:00 PM ET, NBC Sports Washington) and Sunday (3:00 PM ET, NBC Sports Washington). The Capitals defeated the Sabres … Continue reading
On Thursday, Washington Capitals forward T.J. Oshie spoke to the media on a Zoom call following today’s practice prior to Friday’s home opener against the Buffalo Sabres. He discussed the recent news of four Capitals players on the NHL’s COVID-19-related … Continue reading
Photo: Pinterest Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin and defenseman Dmitry Orlov both have COVID-19 antibodies, according to Ovechkin’s wife Nastya. Both, along with goaltender Ilya Samsonov and center Evgeny Kuznetsov were placed on the NHL’s COVID-19 protocol on Wednesday following … Continue reading
No Ovechkin, Kuznetsov, Orlov Or Samsonov at Thursday’s Capitals Practice; Connor McMichael, Martin Fehervary and Brian Pinho Skate With Team
The Washington Capitals returned to practice at MedStar Capitals Iceplex on Thursday following a day off on Wednesday. The Capitals play their home opener on Friday when they host the Buffalo Sabres at Capital One Arena. Puck drop is set … Continue reading
Photo: Joe Sargent/Getty Images After allowing an average of 3.44 goals-per-game in the final 32 games of the 2019-20 regular season and signing four defensemen in the offseason, the Washington Capitals have allowed at least three goals in three of … Continue reading
Photo: MCI The Washington Capitals released a statement on behalf of the organization and captain Alex Ovechkin, who was placed on the NHL’s COVID-19-absences list on Wednesday, along with center Evgeny Kuznetsov, defenseman Dmitry Orlov, and goaltender Ilya Samsonov.
Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin, Evgeny Kuznetsov, Dmitry Orlov, Ilya Samsonov All Added To COVID-19 Protocol List
Photo: Instagram According to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Friedman, Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin, center Evgeny Kuznetsov, defenseman Dmitry Orlov, and goaltender Ilya Samsonov were all added to the NHL’s COVID-19-related absences list on Wednesday.
Photo: NHL.com The NHL announced on Wednesday evening that the Washington Capitals have been fined $100,000 for violating the league’s COVID-19 protocols. The violation involved social interactions among team members who were in close contact without wearing masks.
Photo: Justin Aller/Getty Images The Washington Capitals finished their season-opening four-game road trip with a 5-4 overtime loss against the Pittsburgh Penguins at PPG Paints Arena on Tuesday night. The overtime loss put the Capitals in a tie with the … Continue reading