Search NoVa Caps Site
- Martin Fehérváry: “My Childhood Dream Would Come True” [Translated Interview]
- Capitals Re-sign Jakub Vrana To Two-Year, $6.7 Million Contract
- Eastern Conference Supremacy: Which Teams Will Challenge the Capitals the Most in 2019-20?
- Former Capital Andre Burakovsky Signs One-Year, $3.25 Million Contract With Avalanche
- Washington Capitals Uniform Numbers From Today and Yesterday- Multiples Of 7
- Offseason Changes Will Impact Capitals’ Special Teams This Season
- For Capitals Prospect Sebastian Walfridsson, A Change Of Scenery And A New Start
- Capitals Re-sign Colby Williams To One-Year, Two-Way Contract
- For Capitals’ Prospect Ilya Samsonov, “The Future Is Now”
- 2019-20 NHL Offseason Power Rankings
Tag Archives: Washington Capitals
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals announced on Tuesday afternoon that they have re-signed forward Jakub Vrana to a two-year contract that carries a cap hit of $3.35 million per season. The 23-year-old became a restricted free agent on July 1.
The Washington Capitals will have some tough competition in the Eastern Conference in 2019-20. Continue reading
Photo: WashingtonCaps.com The Washington Capitals have seen plenty of change since the end of last season. While Capitals’ fans have a pretty good idea of what the team’s lineup will look like on October 2, there are some holes in … Continue reading
For many, the anticipation began building more than four years ago, back in the spring of 2015. Any reasonable hockey fan knew the transition would take time, and patience would be required. The teenage phenom would need to spend two more … Continue reading
Photo: Jewels From The Crown The Washington Capitals announced on Friday afternoon that they have signed center Connor McMichael, the team’s first-round selection in the 2019 NHL Draft, to a three-year entry-level contract. The team selected the 18-year old with … Continue reading
Frank Jansky/Icon Sportswire, Via Associated Press With the loss of veteran defenseman Aaron Ness in free agency and the pending departure of Ryan Sproul, Tyler Lewington was left as the lone veteran presence on the Hershey Bears’ blueline. The Hershey … Continue reading
Photo: Sportsnet The Washington Capitals announced on Thursday afternoon that they have signed forward Brett Leason, their second-round pick (56th overall) in the 2019 NHL Draft, to a three-year entry-level contract that carries a cap hit of $750,000.
Photo: CHL.com The Washington Capitals announced on Wednesday morning that they have signed center Aliaksei Protas to a three-year entry-level contract, which carries a cap hit of $716,666. The Capitals selected Protas, 18, in the third-round (91st overall) of the … Continue reading
NHL Sets Dates For Arbitration Hearings; Capitals’ Christian Djoos, Chandler Stephenson’s To Take Place On July 22, August 1, Respectively
Photo: NHL Via Getty Images The NHL released dates for salary arbitration hearings on Tuesday afternoon. Washington Capitals’ restricted free agents, defenseman Christian Djoos and forward Chandler Stephenson, will have their cases heard in front of a neutral arbitrator in … Continue reading
Photo: Getty Images Over their 45-year history, the Capitals have seen a number of notable defensemen don their sweater, with names such as Rod Langway, Al Iafrate, Calle Johansson, Sergei Gonchar, Mike Green, and John Carlson among the many who … Continue reading