Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: Alex Ovechkin Is Joining Nicklas Backstrom In Negotiating His New Contract By Himself, With No Representation
- With The Capitals Needing To Shed Salary, Could Pheonix Copley Be Moved?
- Aliaksei Protas Scores Third Goal Of The KHL Season
- Hershey Bears Announce The Re-signing Of Kale Kessy
- NHL Releases Offseason Training Protocols; Training Facilities Allowed To Open For Voluntary Workouts on October 15
- Martin Fehervary Will Not Play At Home In Slovakia During Break Between NHL Seasons
- Sergei Gonchar: A Look At Potential Assistant Coaching Candidates For The Capitals
- Alex Ovechkin Spends Time With Russian Children’s Ensemble “Dynamic Guys”; Launches New Story With The Production Center “Dynamo”
- The KHL Season Is Quickly Deteriorating Due To COVID-19; Should The Capitals Prospects Exit From The League?
- Kevin McCarthy: A Look At Potential Assistant Coaching Candidates For The Capitals
Tag Archives: Calgary Flames
How will the NHL’s Western Conference shake out after the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs? Continue reading
Photo: Chase Agnello-Dean/Getty Images ￼Thursday’s Stanley Cup Qualifier action saw two shutouts, a big comeback, and the second team advance to the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs. Miss anything? NoVa Caps has you covered.
Photo: Chase Agnello-Dean/Getty Images Tuesday’s action in the Stanley Cup Qualifiers was action-packed with a series sweep and two teams tied their best-of-five series as we get into the midst of the round. Did you miss anything? NoVa Caps has … Continue reading
Photo: Dave Sandford/Getty Images Day three of the Stanley Cup Qualifiers had all of it: a hat-trick, a big third-period comeback, a playoff shootout, players kneeling during the national anthems — you name it. If you missed any of the … Continue reading
Photo: Chase Agnello-Dean/Getty Images Saturday brought some surprising results from the first day of the Stanley Cup Qualifiers as we saw a big upset in Edmonton and a feisty start to the tournament in Toronto. Did you miss anything? If … Continue reading
Photo: The Point Hockey The day all hockey fans have been waiting for arrives Saturday! The best-of-five Stanley Cup Qualifiers kick off with five games taking place in the hub cities of Toronto (Eastern Conference) and Edmonton (Western Conference). The … Continue reading
Calgary Flames’ General Manager Brad Treliving released the following statement this evening regarding defenseman Travis Hamonic.
Photo: Andy Devlin/Getty Images The NHL announced that the Stanley Cup Playoffs will begin with 24 teams. While there are many boxes to be checked before play begins, Commissioner Gary Bettman said that the playoffs could begin as early as late … Continue reading
Canadian Cities Make Plea to Canadian Prime Minister to Relax Travel Restrictions For NHL’s Hub City Requirements
GOVERNMENT OF ALBERT PHOTO Alberta Premier Jason Kenney has asked Canada’s prime minister Justin Trudeau to relax coronavirus-related travel restrictions in order to bolster Edmonton’s chances of becoming an NHL hub city.
Photo: Norm Hall/Getty Images After the first round of the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs featured a whopping five upsets, just imagine the possibilities for this year with 24 teams and a play-in round for all teams ranked fifth through twelfth … Continue reading