Search NoVa Caps Site
- Milestone Moments: Washington Capitals Career Milestones Reached in 2020-21
- Axel Jonsson-Fjallby: “Last Season Was My Best So Far”
- Anthony Mantha: “I’m A Little Disappointed In Myself, The Way I Played”
- Blue Jackets Promote Brad Larsen To Head Coach
- Hurricanes’ Dougie Hamilton On Five-Game Second Round Loss To Lightning: “We Lost To A Team $18 Million Over The Cap”
- Alex Ovechkin Hockey Academy To Be Built In Moscow
- Rangers’ Adam Fox, Avalanche’s Cale Makar, Lightning’s Victor Hedman Named Norris Trophy Finalists
- Dmitry Orlov’s Performance in 2021: Trending Upward
- Trade Talk: Who Could The Capitals Move In The Off-Season?
- San Jose Sharks Become First NHL Team To Accept Cryptocurrency
Tag Archives: Calgary Flames
Photo: Rob Carr/Getty Images With most teams across the NHL down to 10 or fewer games before the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs start in May, some races for the Stanley Cup Playoffs could go to the final whistle. The East … Continue reading
Photo: LA Times The Calgary Flames announced right after their 7-3 victory over the Ottawa Senators on Thursday night that they have fired head coach Geoff Ward and replaced him with Darryl Sutter.
Bruce Bennett/Getty Images In February 1983, the Washington Capitals embarked on a road trip in Canada with stops in Edmonton, Calgary, and Montreal. One of their goals on this road trip was to clinch a berth in the Stanley Cup … Continue reading
Photo: Terence Leung/Getty Images While nothing is set in stone, it appears that the 2020-21 NHL season will be limited to intradivisional play and will feature a realignment due to the United States-Canada border closure, which has no timetable for … Continue reading
Photo by Fred Kfoury III/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images It has been an unusual offseason in the NHL to say the least, with a delay in both the draft and free agency and a flat salary cap. So, which teams … Continue reading
After signing three right-handed defensemen in Justin Schultz, Trevor Van Riemsdyk, and Paul LaDue in free agency, the Washington Capitals are currently more than $1 million over the NHL salary cap. The only solution: someone appears to be heading out the … Continue reading
Photo: LVRJ As a result of the revenue impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, the NHL salary cap will remain flat for the next three years. The unexpected cap constraint has impacted how companies have managed free agency. NoVa Caps grades each … Continue reading
How will the NHL’s Western Conference shake out after the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs? Continue reading
Photo: Chase Agnello-Dean/Getty Images ￼Thursday’s Stanley Cup Qualifier action saw two shutouts, a big comeback, and the second team advance to the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs. Miss anything? NoVa Caps has you covered.
Photo: Chase Agnello-Dean/Getty Images Tuesday’s action in the Stanley Cup Qualifiers was action-packed with a series sweep and two teams tied their best-of-five series as we get into the midst of the round. Did you miss anything? NoVa Caps has … Continue reading