Search NoVa Caps Site
- Aliaksei Protas And Alex Alexeyev Are Heading To The KHL Playoffs
- Dowd Dominance: Nic Dowd’s Recent Faceoff Effectiveness A Highlight As the Capitals Look To Improve On The Dot
- Zach Fucale Pitches Shutout, Joe Snively Scores Second Goal Of The Season As Bears Blank Devils, 3-0
- Capitals Drub Devils, 5-2, For Fifth Win In Seven Games
- Bringing the Fire: Hathaway, Sprong, & Eller Give Capitals 3-1 Lead Over Devils
- Evgeny Kuznetsov Out Day-To-Day With Upper-Body Injury, Will Not Suit Up For Capitals On Saturday
- Ilya Samsonov Re-assigned To Capitals Taxi Squad, Pheonix Copley Re-assigned To Hershey Bears
- The Emergence Of Nick Jensen
- Bears Dust Devils, 6-3: Ilya Samsonov Stops 25 of 28 Shots; Kody Clark Scores Two Goals; Garrett Pilon Scores Highlight-Reel Goal
- Washington at New Jersey Series Preview: Capitals Tangle With Devils in Weekend Matinees
Tag Archives: Contracts
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals announced on Wednesday night that they have re-signed defenseman Jonas Siegenthaler to a one-year contract worth $800,000 contract. The 23-year-old became a restricted free agent on October 9.
Photo: Sporting News According to TSN’s “Insider Trading”, the joint committee consisting of NHL and NHLPA personnel designated to make plans for the 2020-21 season has not yet met because the league is still gathering information from each of the … Continue reading
Fans always have certain player contracts that simply drive them nuts. Whether it’s cost or perceived lack of production value, there are always one or two (maybe more) contracts that just don’t sit well. However, believe it (or not), the … Continue reading
Report: Golden Knights Sign Alex Pietrangelo To Seven-Year, $61.6 Million Contract; Nate Schmidt Trade Looming
Photo: Yardbarker According to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Freidman, the Vegas Golden Knights have signed UFA defenseman Alex Pietrangelo to a seven-year contract that will carry a cap hit of $8.8 million. Rumors have swirled the past few days that if Pietrangelo … Continue reading
Photo: Flames Nation The Philadelphia Flyers announced on Monday afternoon that they have signed unrestricted free agent defenseman Erik Gustafsson to a one-year contract worth $3 million.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images The Washington Capitals announced on Sunday that they have signed unrestricted free agent forward Daniel Carr to a one-year, two-way contract, which will carry a cap hit of $700,000.
Photo: Cardiac Cane The Washington Capitals announced Saturday night that they signed defenseman Trevor van Riemsdyk to a one-year contract worth $800,000. The 29-year-old became an unrestricted free agent on Friday.
Photo: NHL.com The New Jersey Devils announced late Friday night that they have signed goaltender Corey Crawford to a two-year contract, which will carry a cap hit of $3.9 million. He will make $3.6 million in 2020-21 and $4.2 million … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com According to The Athletic’s Pierre LeBrun, the Montreal Canadiens placed defenseman Karl Alzner on waivers on Tuesday for purposes of buying out the final two seasons on his five-year contract, which carried a $4.5 million cap hit. He … Continue reading
Photo: Las Vegas Sun Goalies are a hot commodity leading up to free agency as 14 teams are currently looking for one, whether it is a starter or a back-up. After four pending free agent goalies re-signed with their respective … Continue reading