Search NoVa Caps Site
- For Coach: T.J. Oshie Scores Hat Trick in Capitals’ Emotional 4-2 Win Over Rangers
- Bears Fall to Lehigh Valley Phantoms 5-3, Axel Jonsson-Fjallby Among Scorers For Bears
- T.J. Oshie Scores Hat-Trick In Capitals’ 4-2 Win Over Rangers
- This One’s For Coach: T.J. Oshie Scores In First Game Since the Passing Of His Father
- Brawl On Broadway Part II: Capitals, Rangers Drop The Gloves One Second Into Chaotic First Period
- NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly On Capitals’ Tom Wilson: “He’s Put Himself In This Position But The Spotlight’s On Him”
- Capitals Recall Daniel Carr From Taxi Squad And Re-assign Zach Fucale From Hershey To Taxi Squad
- Report: Rangers Fire GM Jeff Gorton And President John Davidson
- Lars Eller on Capitals’ Monday Scrum with Rangers: “I Could Find You Several Clips Of Similar Situations…It Happens Frequently, But It’s Not Being Put Into Context In This Situation”
- Evgeny Kuznetsov, Ilya Samsonov, Alex Ovechkin Unavailable For Capitals On Wednesday; T.J. Oshie Will Return
Tag Archives: Contracts
Photo: AP Photo/Nick Wass The Washington Capitals announced on Wednesday that they have signed forward Conor Sheary to a two-year contract extension that carries a cap hit of $1.5 million. The 28-year-old could have become an unrestricted free agent after … Continue reading
NHLI via Getty Images Just a week after re-signing defenseman Trevor van Riemsdyk to a two-year contract extension on, the Washington Capitals have re-upped Hershey Bears farmhand goaltender Zachary Fucale to a two-year, two-way contract.
Photo: Pro Hockey Rumors The Washington Capitals announced on Sunday that they have re-signed defenseman Trevor Van Riemsdyk to a two-year contract extension that carries a $950,000 cap hit. He was eligible to become an unrestricted free agent at the … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals announced on Wednesday night that they have re-signed defenseman Jonas Siegenthaler to a one-year contract worth $800,000 contract. The 23-year-old became a restricted free agent on October 9.
Photo: Sporting News According to TSN’s “Insider Trading”, the joint committee consisting of NHL and NHLPA personnel designated to make plans for the 2020-21 season has not yet met because the league is still gathering information from each of the … Continue reading
Fans always have certain player contracts that simply drive them nuts. Whether it’s cost or perceived lack of production value, there are always one or two (maybe more) contracts that just don’t sit well. However, believe it (or not), the … Continue reading
Report: Golden Knights Sign Alex Pietrangelo To Seven-Year, $61.6 Million Contract; Nate Schmidt Trade Looming
Photo: Yardbarker According to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Freidman, the Vegas Golden Knights have signed UFA defenseman Alex Pietrangelo to a seven-year contract that will carry a cap hit of $8.8 million. Rumors have swirled the past few days that if Pietrangelo … Continue reading
Photo: Flames Nation The Philadelphia Flyers announced on Monday afternoon that they have signed unrestricted free agent defenseman Erik Gustafsson to a one-year contract worth $3 million.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images The Washington Capitals announced on Sunday that they have signed unrestricted free agent forward Daniel Carr to a one-year, two-way contract, which will carry a cap hit of $700,000.
Photo: Cardiac Cane The Washington Capitals announced Saturday night that they signed defenseman Trevor van Riemsdyk to a one-year contract worth $800,000. The 29-year-old became an unrestricted free agent on Friday.