Search NoVa Caps Site
- Rock The Red: More Like Rock the World! A Celebrations Video By Ben Hinder
- Washington Capitals Training Camp Practice Schedule: 9/19 Thru 10/3
- Capitals Day Five Training Camp Roundup: Prep For The B’s
- More On-Ice Advertisements This Season at Capital One Arena
- All The News Leading Up To Capitals-Bruins: Preseason Game #2
- The Hunter Becomes the Hunted: The Capitals Must Adjust Their Mindset in Hopes for a Repeat
- Images from Day 4 of Washington Capitals 2018 Training Camp at MedStar Capitals Iceplex (PHOTOS)
- New Season, Same View, With Continuing Thoughts
- Washington Capitals Training Camp Day 4 Roundup: Eller and Carlson Return and Sergei Shumakov Participates
- One of the Many Positives From the Capitals Pre-Season Opener Loss
Tag Archives: Contracts
Bill Boyce/Associated Press With training camp just a few weeks away, the Capitals’ Opening Night roster and NHL roster as a whole will look very similar to last season’s, considering that General Manager Brian MacLellan was able to bring back … Continue reading
Photo: TSN The Washington Capitals signed Sergei Shumakov to a one-year, entry-level contract worth $925,000, the team announced on Saturday morning. Shumakov was a free agent in the KHL.
Photo: NBC Sports On Monday afternoon, Washington Capitals‘ forward Tom Wilson met with the media via conference call to discuss his new contract, his day with the Stanley Cup, and being a part of the team’s core.
Photo: 106.7 The Fan The Washington Capitals announced on Friday that they have re-signed forward Tom Wilson to a six-year contract worth $31 million ($5.17 million AAV). Wilson, 24, became a restricted agent on July 1 and was eligible for … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images Friday morning, the Vegas Golden Knights announced that they have signed franchise goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury to a three-year contract extension worth $21 million ($7 million AAV). The contract gave Fleury the third-highest cap hit by … Continue reading
Photo: USA Today The Washington Capitals announced that they signed forward Liam O’Brien to a one-year, two-way contract worth $650,000. O’Brien became a restricted free agent July 1 and was the only Capital to file for salary arbitration. His hearing … Continue reading
Photo: The Sportster CapFriendly.com tweeted on Tuesday afternoon how income taxes are considered in contracts. This came after Tampa Bay Lightning forward Nikita Kucherov signed an eight-year contract extension worth $76 million ($9.5 million AAV) on Tuesday. Kucherov, who was … Continue reading
Photo: Sports Illustrated While fans may have questioned some of the moves Capitals‘ general manager Brian MacLellan made last summer, the man knew what he was doing, putting together a team that delivered the franchise’s first-ever Stanley Cup championship. The … Continue reading
Tom Wilson and the Washington Capitals are still talks of a new contract. Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals signed center Nic Dowd to a one-year contract worth $650,000 to replace Jay Beagle as the fourth-line center.