Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Prospects Continue To Impress In Preseason Action
- Capitals Beat The Blues 3-2 In Second Preseason Game; Radko Gudas, Richard Panik Score First Goals For Washington; Nicklas Backstrom Scores Game Winner Late
- Goal for Gudas: Radko Gudas Scores in First Game in A Capitals Sweater
- Report: Jets’ Dustin Byfuglien Taking Time Off To “Ponder” His NHL Future
- Training Camp Notebook – Day 6: Preparing For The St. Louis Blues; Lars Eller Out With Upper Body Injury
- Alex Ovechkin to Receive Wayne Gretzky International Award
- NHL Releases Video Detailing Rule Changes For 2019-2020 Season
- Connor McMichael, Capitals’ Prospects Impress In First Preseason Game
- Happy Birthday Dad! Sergei Ovechkin Visits Capitals’ Training Camp on His Father’s Birthday, Complete With Birthday Balloons and An “Ovi Jr.” Jersey
- Capitals Training Camp Notebook – Day 5: Team Braces For Life Without Evgeny Kuznetsov, Lars Eller Skates In His Spot
Tag Archives: Contracts
Alex Ovechkin spoke to the media on Thursday at Capitals media day. Continue reading
Capitals’ GM Brian MacLellan Discusses Evgeny Kuznetsov Situation, Michal Kempny’s Status, And Contracts At Media Day
Washington Capitals General Manager Brian MacLellan spoke to the media at the team’s media day on Thursday to discuss contracts, injury updates, and center Evgeny Kuznetsov’s situation.
Over the last couple of weeks, the collective bargaining agreement talks have heated up between the league owners and Players’ Association. The current CBA was signed back in January 2013 and is set to expire on September 15, 2022.
With Sergei Bobrovsky, Andrei Vasilevskiy Contracts Done, One Thing Is Clear: Capitals’ Braden Holtby Is Going To Get Paid, But How Much? [Readers’ Poll]
Photo: Pinterest On Monday morning, the Tampa Bay Lightning announced that they have signed goaltender Andrei Vasilevskiy to an eight-year contract that carries an average annual value of $9.5 million. Vasilevskiy’s contract comes on the heels of goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky’s … Continue reading
According to CapFriendly, the Washington Capitals have agreed to terms with forward Chandler Stephenson on a one-year contract worth $1.05 million. Stephenson, 25, became a restricted free agent on July 1 and filed for salary arbitration ahead of the deadline … Continue reading
Photo: Eyes On Isles The AHL’s Hershey Bears announced on Wednesday that they have signed forward Matt Moulson to a one-year AHL contract.
Photo: Sports Illustrated Washington Capitals defenseman Christian Djoos was awarded a one-year, $1.25 million contract by a neutral arbitrator on Wednesday. Djoos, who became a restricted free agent on July 1, and the Capitals presented their cases to that neutral … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals announced on Tuesday afternoon that they have re-signed forward Jakub Vrana to a two-year contract that carries a cap hit of $3.35 million per season. The 23-year-old became a restricted free agent on July 1.
Photo: 106.7 The Fan The Colorado Avalanche announced on Monday that they have signed Andre Burakovsky to a one-year contract worth $3.25 million. Burakovsky was a restricted free agent. The Avalanche acquired the 23-year old from the Washington Capitals in … Continue reading
Photo: Tori Hartman The Washington Capitals announced on Saturday afternoon that they have re-signed defenseman Colby Williams to a one-year, two-way contract. The deal carries a cap hit of $700,000 at the NHL level and $90,000 at the AHL level. … Continue reading