Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Re-assign Aaron Ness to Hershey
- From Kolzig to Holtby: Looking At the Washington Capitals’ Goalie Carousel – Part 1
- Coyotes @ Capitals – Inside The Numbers: Washington’s Penalty Kill Woes and Lack Of Offense Continue
- Coyotes Drop Capitals 4-1; Washington’s Penalty Kill Gives Up Two More Goals
- Hershey Bears Defeat Springfield Thunderbirds 3-2 (Photos)
- Arizona at Washington Preview: Capitals Conclude Homestand Against Coyotes
- Hershey Bears Down Springfield Thunderbirds 3-2; Ilya Samsonov Stops 31 of 33 Shots
- Capitals Practice News Roundup: John Carlson Skates, Evgeny Kuznetsov Skips, Plus A Familiar Reunion
- Axel Jonsson-Fjällby is Adjusting To Life in Hershey and the American Hockey League
- Blue Jackets at Capitals – Inside The Numbers: Washington Penalty Kill Continues To Struggle
Tag Archives: Contracts
Photo: ESPN Defenseman Nate Schmidt signed a six-year contract extension worth an average annual value of $5.95 million with the Vegas Golden Knights, the team announced on Thursday morning. Schmidt, 27, could have become an unrestricted free agent on July … Continue reading
Signed, Sealed, Delivered: After A Big Pay Day, John Carlson is Molding Into One of The League’s Top Defenseman
Photo: Washington Times Entering last season with the departures of defensemen Nate Schmidt, Karl Alzner, and Kevin Shattenkirk, a lot more responsibility was assigned to John Carlson. An early-season injury to Matt Niskanen that cost him 14 games out of the lineup … Continue reading
Photos: Ottawa 67s The Washington Capitals signed forward prospect Kody Clark to a three-year entry-level contract with an average annual value of $870,000, the team announced on Monday morning. Clark, 19, was the Capitals’ second-round pick (47th overall) this past June.
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals signed defenseman Alexander Alexeyev to a three-year, entry-level contract worth an average annual value of $925,000, the team announced on Monday evening.
Bill Boyce/Associated Press With training camp just a few weeks away, the Capitals’ Opening Night roster and NHL roster as a whole will look very similar to last season’s, considering that General Manager Brian MacLellan was able to bring back … Continue reading
Photo: TSN The Washington Capitals signed Sergei Shumakov to a one-year, entry-level contract worth $925,000, the team announced on Saturday morning. Shumakov was a free agent in the KHL.
Photo: NBC Sports On Monday afternoon, Washington Capitals‘ forward Tom Wilson met with the media via conference call to discuss his new contract, his day with the Stanley Cup, and being a part of the team’s core.
Photo: 106.7 The Fan The Washington Capitals announced on Friday that they have re-signed forward Tom Wilson to a six-year contract worth $31 million ($5.17 million AAV). Wilson, 24, became a restricted agent on July 1 and was eligible for … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images Friday morning, the Vegas Golden Knights announced that they have signed franchise goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury to a three-year contract extension worth $21 million ($7 million AAV). The contract gave Fleury the third-highest cap hit by … Continue reading
Photo: USA Today The Washington Capitals announced that they signed forward Liam O’Brien to a one-year, two-way contract worth $650,000. O’Brien became a restricted free agent July 1 and was the only Capital to file for salary arbitration. His hearing … Continue reading