Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Prospect Chase Priskie Named Top 10 Finalist For Hobey Baker Award
- Bears Sign Joe Snively To Tryout Agreement
- Wednesday Night Hockey Preview: Lightning Hit The District For The First Time This Season
- Garrett Pilon Scores Hershey Bears’ Lone Goal in OT Win over Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins (Photos)
- Capitals Alumni Profile – Alexander Semin
- Capitals Dominate Devils, 4-1; Brett Connolly Scores 20th Of The Season
- The Bears Edge The Penguins 1-0 in Overtime; Garrett Pilon Nets Game-Winner
- Christian Djoos To Return To Capitals’ Lineup Against Devils
- Scoring Depth Abounds; The Capitals Are On The Cusp Of Having Seven 20-Goal Scorers
- With the 2018-19 Regular Season Inching Closer to an End, the Washington Capitals Are Showing a Well-Balanced Offensive Attack
Tag Archives: Contracts
The Hershey Bears announced on Wednesday that they have signed forward Joe Snively to a tryout agreement after the Washington Capitals signed the 23-year old to a two-year entry-level contract on Monday.
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals announced on Monday morning that they have signed forward Joe Snively to a two-year entry-level contract, which will begin next season. Financial terms were not released.
Photo: Tori Hartman While the beginning of the season did not start well for the Hershey Bears, the Capitals’ American Hockey League affiliate, the latter part of 2018-19 has been a positive one for the Chocolate and White. In addition … Continue reading
Photo: 97.1 FM The Ticket – Radio.com After the Washington Capitals acquired defenseman Nick Jensen and a fifth-round pick in 2020 from the Detroit Red Wings in exchange for defenseman Madison Bowey and a second-round pick in 2019 on Friday … Continue reading
Photo: NBC Sports Washington The Washington Capitals announced on Monday morning that the team has re-signed goaltender Pheonix Copley to a three-year contract extension worth $3.3 million ($1.1 million average annual value). Copley, 26, could have become an unrestricted free … Continue reading
Jakub Vrana is becoming the next big-time Washington Capitals star. Continue reading
Washington Capitals general manager Brian MacLellan told reporters on Friday in his mid-season meeting that the team wants to begin negotiating a contract with forward Jakub Vrana, who can become a restricted free agent July 1, soon, and discussed more.
The Washington Capitals had a very busy summer. Between winning the Stanley Cup, celebrating with the Stanley Cup, and drinking half the world’s supply of alcohol out of the Stanley Cup, they also had to re-sign some key players to … Continue reading
Photo: Sportsnet TSN’s Bob McKenzie reported that forward William Nylander and the Toronto Maple Leafs agreed to a six-year contract worth an average annual value of $6.9 million right before the 5:00 deadline for him to sign a contract. He … Continue reading
Photo: ESPN Defenseman Nate Schmidt signed a six-year contract extension worth an average annual value of $5.95 million with the Vegas Golden Knights, the team announced on Thursday morning. Schmidt, 27, could have become an unrestricted free agent on July … Continue reading