Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: Capitals’ Pending UFA Braden Holtby To Hit Open Market
- Capitals’ Assistant GM Ross Mahoney on Next Week’s Virtual NHL Draft: “We Will Take The Best Players Available To Us, Regardless Of Position”
- Capitals Loan Bobby Nardella to Djurgardens IF (SHL)
- Rangers Buyout Henrik Lundqvist’s Remaining Year
- Report: Capitals Are Trying To Move Money To Keep Brenden Dillon
- Ratings For 2020 Stanley Cup Clincher Lowest In Three Decades
- NHL Finalizes Order Of Selection For 2020 NHL Entry Draft
- Reviewing All Of The Washington Capitals First Round Draft Picks And How They Turned Out
- Hershey Bears Sign Defenseman Macoy Erkamps
- City of Tampa To Host Boat Parade, Celebration At Raymond James Stadium To Welcome Home Lightning On Wednesday
Tag Archives: Vancouver Canucks
How will the NHL’s Western Conference shake out after the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs? Continue reading
Photo: Chase Agnello-Dean/Getty Images ￼Thursday’s Stanley Cup Qualifier action saw two shutouts, a big comeback, and the second team advance to the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs. Miss anything? NoVa Caps has you covered.
Photo: Chase Agnello-Dean/Getty Images Tuesday’s action in the Stanley Cup Qualifiers was action-packed with a series sweep and two teams tied their best-of-five series as we get into the midst of the round. Did you miss anything? NoVa Caps has … Continue reading
Photo: Getty Images Like the first day of the Stanley Cup Qualifiers, the second was surprising and perhaps even more so than the first as all five underdogs won in Sunday’s games. Did you miss any of it? NoVa Caps … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals Vancouver Canucks forward Tyler Motte entered his team’s quarantine in Vancouver on Thursday and shared his experiences from his first day of life inside “the bubble” with a short video post to his Twitter account last night.
Photo: HOK The Vancouver Canucks announced on Thursday night that their city, which was one of the favorites to host the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs just days ago, has been eliminated as a candidate to be one of the NHL’s … Continue reading
It’s become very similar to placing a bid to host the Olympics. Canadian cities Edmonton, Vancouver and Toronto have rolled up their sleeves and pulled out all the stops to enhance their final proposals to become the lone Canadian hub … Continue reading
Photo: Andy Devlin/Getty Images The NHL announced that the Stanley Cup Playoffs will begin with 24 teams. While there are many boxes to be checked before play begins, Commissioner Gary Bettman said that the playoffs could begin as early as late … Continue reading
Canadian Cities Make Plea to Canadian Prime Minister to Relax Travel Restrictions For NHL’s Hub City Requirements
GOVERNMENT OF ALBERT PHOTO Alberta Premier Jason Kenney has asked Canada’s prime minister Justin Trudeau to relax coronavirus-related travel restrictions in order to bolster Edmonton’s chances of becoming an NHL hub city.