Search NoVa Caps Site
- Latest Odds to Win NHL’s Eastern and Western Conference Titles
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Finalize “Tentative Agreement” On Phases 3 & 4 Protocols But Still Working On CBA Extension
- A Look Back At What The Remaining Eastern Conference Teams Did At The Trade Deadline
- Report: Four Blues Players And One Coach Test Positive For COVID-19
- Report: 2020-2021 NHL Season To Start In December or January, Will Be Full 82-Game Schedule
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Closing In On CBA Extension Agreement
- Report: Blues Cancel Informal Skates After Multiple Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Salary Cap for 2020-2021 NHL Season To Remain At $81.5 Million
- Sounds of the 2020 NHL Playoffs: Broadcasters Will Focus On The Sounds of The Game
- Report: NHL Targetting August 1 Resumption Of Play
Category Archives: Players
Report: NHL, Players’ Association Finalize “Tentative Agreement” On Phases 3 & 4 Protocols But Still Working On CBA Extension
Photo: TSN According to TSN’s Bob McKenzie, the NHL and players’ association have finalized a “tentative agreement” on the phases three and four protocols of the league’s return-to-play plan but are still finalizing the details of the CBA extension, which … Continue reading
Photo: Joe Sargent/Getty Images It may feel like years ago but just two and a half weeks before the NHL paused its season due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, the 2019-20 trade deadline passed. A lot more moves took place … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com A source told St. Louis Today that four players and one coach for the St. Louis Blues tested positive for COVID-19, which is why the team closed their practice facility for the July Fourth holiday weekend on Friday. … Continue reading
Photo: Full Press Coverage The NHL and players’ association are optimistic that a return-to-play and six-year CBA agreement will be reached on Saturday, according to TSN’s Frank Seravalli. Both the NHL’s Board of Governors and the NHLPA’s full membership will … Continue reading
Photo: Centene Community Ice Center According to The Athletic’s Jeremy Rutherford, sources told him that the defending Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues were forced to close their practice facility this week after “multiple” players tested positive for COVID-19. However, … Continue reading
Fight, Inspire, Overcome, Celebrate – Flyers’ Oskar Lindblom Successfully Completes Chemo Treatments
Photo: @NHLFlyers On Thursday, Oskar Lindblom rang the bell after successfully completing his final chemotherapy treatment at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. The Flyers forward was diagnosed with Ewing sarcoma, a rare blood cancer in December.
Photo: Federal Baseball Washington Nationals pitcher Joe Ross and first baseman Ryan Zimmerman opted out of the 2020 MLB season, the team announced on Monday. Zimmerman made it clear on Twitter that he is not retiring.
Photo: Tampa Bay Times As a condition of a formal agreement in place between the league, teams, and players, the NHL will now be providing all official announcements regarding testing for COVID-19 and subsequent cases detected as a result of … Continue reading
Most of the Washington Capitals‘ protection list for the 2021 NHL Expansion Draft is clear as the team is expected to go with the seven forwards-three defenseman-one goaltender option as they did in 2017 when the Vegas Golden Knights had … Continue reading
One notable Washington Capitals tradition has been defensemen who were also great contributors on the offensive end. Throughout the years, the Capitals have had eight defensemen on their roster who have topped 20 goals.