Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson on Monday’s “Routine Hockey Scrum”: “You’re Taught To Stand Up For Your Goalie, So That’s What I Was Doing”
- Alex Ovechkin, Justin Schultz Out, Daniel Sprong Will Play Tonight
- Ilya Samsonov Is On COVID-19 Protocol Lis
- Tom Wilson Participated In Morning Skate, Is “Good To Go” Tonight
- Philadelphia at Washington Preview: Capitals Start Three-Game Season-Closing Homestand vs. Flyers
- Rangers’ Pavel Buchnevich Suspended One Game For High-Sticking Capitals’ Anthony Mantha
- Capitals Loan Michal Kempny To AHL Hershey On Conditioning Stint
- Spencer Carbery Primed For Future Job In Washington
- Rangers Fined $250,000 After Releasing Statement Calling George Parros “Unfit” For Leading Department Of Player Safety
- Rangers’ Pavel Buchnevich Will Have Hearing With NHL’s Department Of Player Safety For High Sticking Capitals’ Anthony Mantha
Tag Archives: Nic Dowd
Photo: Bruce Bennett/Getty Images The Washington Capitals downed the New York Rangers, 4-1, Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden in New York. The victory improves the Capitals record to 34-14-5 (73 points) on the season. The Capitals are once again … Continue reading
Photo by Mike Stobe/NHLI via Getty Images The Washington Capitals thumped the New York Islanders, 6-3, Saturday night at Nassau Coliseum in New York. The victory improves the Capitals record to 31-13-4 (66 points) on the season.
Goal From Garny! Garnet Hathaway Scores Fifth Goal of the Season, Beginning Productive Night For the Fourth-Line
Mike Stobe/NHLI via Getty Images The Washington Capitals’ fourth-line has arguably, been its most hard-working this season, lauded throughout the season for their grit and ability to do all the “little things” right. During the Caps’ April 24 contest against … Continue reading
Photo: Mike Stobe/NHLI via Getty Images Washington Capitals center Nic Dowd scored his ninth goal of the season during Saturday’s game against the New York Islanders at Nassau Coliseum. He set a new career-high in goals.
Photo: Steve Babineau/NHLI via Getty Images The Washington Capitals defeated the Boston Bruins 8-1 at TD Garden on Sunday. The win improved the Capitals’ record to 27-11-4 (58 points) on the season and remain in a tie for first place … Continue reading
Washington Capitals Center Nic Dowd has evolved his game during the 2020-21 season to become the team’s leading faceoff man entering the team’s Sunday night tilt against the Boston Bruins. And while he may not blow opponents away offensively, the … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals The New York Rangers rallied to beat the Washington Capitals, 5-2, on Tuesday night at Madison Square Garden in New York. The loss drops the Capitals record to 23-8-4 (50 points) on the season.
Washington Capitals Center Nic Dowd has been one of the Capitals’ most important players, centering a fourth-line that has been effective from the start of the season, while also blossoming in the faceoff dot under new Player Development Coach Michael … Continue reading
On Tuesday, Washington Capitals center Nic Dowd spoke to the media following today’s practice at Medstar Capitals Iceplex. He discussed the last couple of off days for the team, how important these next few weeks will be in the home … Continue reading
With the Capitals now enjoying a four-day break before they resume their second half of the 2020-21 regular season, it’s a good time to get caught-up on a few of the story lines from the first half of season. We … Continue reading