Search NoVa Caps Site
- NHL Standings Outlook – In the Late April Home Stretch
- Marcel Dionne To Alex Ovechkin: “ I’ll Put On A Washington Capitals Hat In Your Honor”
- Former Capital Braden Holtby Makes 37 Saves, Including Spinning Kick Out, In Canucks’ First Game Back From COVID-19 Pause
- Optimization: A Look At The Capitals’ Defensemen And Optimizing The Pairings
- Capitals Fall To Bruins, 6-3
- Capitals’ Garnet Hathaway Given Game Misconduct For Boarding Bruins’ Jarred Tinordi
- Anthony Mantha Becomes First Player To Score A Goal In Each Of His First Four Games With Capitals
- Final Musings On The Trade Of Jakub Vrana
- Report: Jersey Advertisements Could Arrive In NHL As Soon As 2022-23 Season
- John Carlson Gets First Career Four-Assist Game In Capitals’ 6-3 Win Over Flyers
Tag Archives: Alexander Alexeyev
Photo: Salavat Yuleav Ufa The honors keep coming for Washington Capitals’ defensive prospect Alex Alexeyev. After winning KHL Rookie of the Week twice in January, he was chosen as one of the KHL’s ‘Players of the Month’ for January. In … Continue reading
The COVID-19 pandemic essentially stopped the hockey world cold during the first week of March. Since then, playing time for all of the Washington Capitals prospects has been scarce, with little guarantee of when league play will return to play.
Washington Capitals defensive prospect Alexander Alexeyev, the 31st overall pick in the 2018 NHL Draft, said on Wednesday that it was “pretty awesome, exciting” to get invited to camp and added that wants to compete for a roster spot and … Continue reading
Washington Capitals head coach Todd Reirden will start defenseman Dmitry Orlov on his off side, the right, on a pair with Brenden Dillon when the team begins playing games again and the 28-year-old told the media on Wednesday that is … Continue reading
Goaltender Ilya Samsonov in addition to defensemen Michal Kempny and Alexander Alexeyev, who could be a black ace when the Washington Capitals‘ round-robin slate begins against the Tampa Bay Lightning on Monday, August 3 in Toronto, missed the first day … Continue reading
Prospects Connor McMichael and Alexander Alexeyev, the Washington Capitals‘ last two first-round picks, took off for Washington on Saturday as NHL training camps are set to open on Friday, July 10, less than two weeks away.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and the Washington Capitals and Hershey Bears took to social media to spread some endearing messages for that special someone in your life.
Welcome to the third installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals monthly prospects report for the 2019-2020 season. The report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of December 2019, and provides an overall “Trending” rating for each … Continue reading
Mitchell Gibson Tops Amongst NCAA Netminders, Connor McMichael Extends Point Streak To 11 Games: Capitals Prospects Weekly Report
Welcome to the week 9 Washington Capitals prospect report. The following includes game action and news that occurred between November 11 and November 17, 2019. (Reminder: you can always access all of our prospect news and analysis in the top menu … Continue reading
“I’d Never Had Grilled Cheese Before”: Capitals 2018 First-Round Pick Alexander Alexeyev Talks First Professional Season, Life in America, Alex Ovechkin, and More
HERSHEY, PA — Alexander Alexeyev is one of the Capitals’ most heavily-prized prospects, and as the team’s first-round draft pick in 2018, there are a number of expectations placed upon him by both the team and fans alike. After making … Continue reading