Search NoVa Caps Site
- Canada Crushes Czech Republic, 5-1, At IIHF World Championships
- Rising Up: A Look At Jakub Vrana’s Rapid Growth As A Player and Cornerstone for the Capitals
- Finland Tops Russia, 1-0, In IIHF World Championship Semifinal
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review and Forecast: Ilya Samsonov
- Jakub Vrana, Czech Head Coach Address Vrana’s Healthy Scratch Against Germany; His Chances to Play Against Canada In Semi Final
- Looking At How The 2018-19 Capitals And The 2019 Stanley Cup Finalists Were Built
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review and Forecast: Tobias Geisser
- Tracing The History Of Alex Ovechkin and Evgeni Malkin As Teammates, Linemates And Roomates; A Long And Winding (And Sometimes Bumpy) Road
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review And Forecast – Damien Riat
- Team Russia Beats Team USA 4-3, Will Face Team Canada in Semi-Finals
Tag Archives: Alexander Alexeyev
Welcome to the sixth and final installment of NoVa Caps’ monthly prospect reports for the 2018-2019 Washington Capitals. The report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of March, 2019, and provides an overall monthly “Trending” rating for … Continue reading
Welcome to the fifth installment of NoVa Caps’ monthly prospect reports for the 2018-2019 Washington Capitals. The report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of February, 2019, and provides an overall monthly “Trending” rating for each player. We … Continue reading
The 2019 IIHF World Junior Championship, held in Vancouver and Victoria, British Columbia, concluded on Saturday, January 5. The annual tournament showcases high-end hockey talent from around the world, all under the age of 20.The rosters include many players already drafted … Continue reading
Capitals Defensive Prospect Alexandar Alexeyev Makes Defenseman Fall Down, Scores Goal In Russia’s Game vs. Slovakia at World Junior Championships
Washington Capitals defensive prospect Alexandar Alexeyev scored in the Russian’s game vs. Slovakia on Wednesday night. The goal was the Russians’ third in a span of 2:13 and chased Slovak goaltender Samuel Hlavaj out of the net.
Capitals’ 2018 First-Round Pick Alexander Alexeyev Scores and Adds Assist in World Junior Championship Game Against Switzerland, Helps Russia Win 7-4
While much of the focus surrounding the Capitals has been on young defensemen Madison Bowey and Tyler Lewington, who scored their first NHL goals in Saturday night’s game against the Ottawa Senators, one of the team’s top defensive prospects scored … Continue reading
The 2019 World Junior Championship kicks off today in Vancouver and Victoria, British Columbia. The annual tournament showcases high-end hockey talent from around the world, under the age of 20, including many players already drafted by NHL teams. This year’s … Continue reading
Photo: Last Word on Hockey The WHL announced on Monday that Red Deer Rebels defenseman and Washington Capitals‘ prospect Alexander Alexeyev was named the league’s player of the week.
Photo: Red Deer Rebels Alexander Alexeyev was selected by the Washington Capitals with the last pick of the first round of the 2018 NHL Draft. Since being selected, Alexeyev has continued to impress Capitals coaches and management with a strong … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals signed defenseman Alexander Alexeyev to a three-year, entry-level contract worth an average annual value of $925,000, the team announced on Monday evening.
Photo: Amino Apps After being selected by the Washington Capitals with the last pick of the first round of the 2018 NHL Draft, defenseman Alexander Alexeyev had a strong rookie camp and training camp. Now the 18-year old Russian is off … Continue reading