Search NoVa Caps Site
- Vancouver Canucks Cut Ties With Anthem Singer After He Confirmed He Would Participate In Anti-COVID-19 Restrictions Rally
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Discussing January 15 Opening Night
- Alex Ovechkin Met With Head Of Russian Olympic Committee On Wednesday
- KHL President Gives Update on COVID-19 Status In League: 507 Total Cases To Date, 486 Have Recovered, 21 Currently Sick With Virus
- Three New Designs From NoVa Caps!
- Vegas Releases Odds To Win The 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy
- Henrik Lundqvist Pleased With First Workouts In Washington
- Maruk Flies High Against the Jets: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals vs Winnipeg Jets – December 4, 1981
- At Least Four NHL Teams Considering Playing Outdoor Home Games For 2020-21 Season
- Pierre McGuire Now Offering Personalized Video Messages For Purchase
Tag Archives: Chris Kreider
Photo: Puck Prose The Washington Capitals remain among the suitors for New York Rangers forward Chris Kreider, TSN’s Bob McKenzie said during NBCSN’s “Wednesday Night Hockey” Broadcast.
Report: Capitals Have “Strong Interest” In Kings’ Trevor Lewis, Inquired About Rangers’ Chris Kreider
Photo: LA Times According to The Fourth Period’s Dennis Bernstein, the Washington Capitals have “strong interest” in Los Angeles Kings forward Trevor Lewis, who can become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. The NHL Trade Deadline is Monday, February … Continue reading
With the NHL Trade Deadline now just 15 days away, here are the latest news and rumors from around the NHL:
Will the Washington Capitals remain on top of the Metropolitan Division? Continue reading
What can hockey fans expect in the opening round of the 2017 NHL Playoffs? Here are some early thoughts on each series in the first round. Continue reading
Reuters They have been a playoff nemesis to the Washington Capitals in recent years. The New York Rangers have had plenty of success over the past decade. Since the 2004-05 lockout, the Rangers have only missed the playoffs once.
Photo: Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports As was announced on Tuesday, Marcus Johansson filed for arbitration for the 2nd consecutive year. With this past season’s $3.75 million contract, Johansson is looking to up his value.