Search NoVa Caps Site
- Review Of Washington Capitals Injuries From the 2019-20 Regular Season
- A Few Facts About The 2020 Stanley Cup Finalists
- The Last Hurrah: Stanley Cup Contenders Who Fell From the Promised Land
- The Latest On The Start Of The 2020-21 NHL Season And The Leading Indicators For How It May Look
- 2020 Stanley Cup Final Preview
- NHL Award Show to Air Monday, September 21 – Norris Trophy Winner Will Be Announced
- Washington Capitals Sign Daniel Sprong
- Marcus Johansson Is Looking Forward To Reuniting With Former Capitals’ Coach Dean Evason in Minnesota
- Capitals’ Prospect Daniel Sprong Pre-Selected For Dutch National Team
- Peter Laviolette Was Capitals’ Target To Become Next Head Coach After Todd Reirden Was Fired
Category Archives: News
Fortunately for the Washington Capitals, they were the healthiest team in the NHL last season when it comes to total man-games lost. Unfortunately for the Capitals the healthy season and opportunity was ultimately squandered in the postseason. Here is our … Continue reading
Illustration by Michael Hogue With the Stanley Cup Finals between the Dallas Stars and the Tampa Bay Lightning having started last night in Edmonton and continuing through September 30, here are a few fun facts about this year’s finalists.
Photo: Getty Images Throughout NHL history, there have been a number of teams who have made the Stanley Cup Final only to fall into mediocrity for years following their appearance in the “Big Dance”. This list includes teams at the … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals First things first, as it needs to be stated. The NHL and the NHLPA have done a tremendous job in developing and executing a plan for the successful conclusion of the 2019-20 season. The fact that there have … Continue reading
Photo: Scott Audette/Getty Images The Tampa Bay Lightning, the second seed in the Eastern Conference, will face the Dallas Stars, the third in the Western Conference, in the 2020 Stanley Cup Final with Game 1 from Rogers Place in Edmonton … Continue reading
The National Hockey League announced on Friday that it will reveal the winners of its five remaining regular-season trophies during “2020 NHL Awards presented by Las Vegas,” a 30-minute show that will air at 6:30 p.m. ET on Monday, Sept. 21.
The Washington Capitals announced on Friday afternoon the signing of forward prospect Daniel Sprong to a two-year, one-way contract for $725,000 AAV.
Marcus Johansson Is Looking Forward To Reuniting With Former Capitals’ Coach Dean Evason in Minnesota
Former Washington Capitals forward Marucs Johansson has been on the move since he was traded from Washington to New Jersey on July 2, 2017. With stops in New Jersey, Boston and Buffalo, Marcus is now off to his fourth team after being … Continue reading
Washington Capitals forward prospect Daniel Sprong has been pre-selected for the Dutch National team. The selection will include participation in team training camps and exhibition games leading up to the next world championships. However, it is uncertain whether he will be … Continue reading
Former Capitals’ Head Coach Bruce Boudreau Was In The Mix – Latest On The Interviews For Capitals’ Head Coaching Position
Photo by Jim McIsaac/Getty Images Sportsnet’s Elliotte Friedman shed a little more light on who was interviewed and how they were interviewed for the Capitals head coaching vacancy in his latest 31 Thoughts Published on Thursday. Friedman noted that the … Continue reading