Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: Damien Riat Recalled To Hershey
- Former Capital Joel Ward Serves As Golden Knights’ Assistant Coach vs. Blues With Peter DeBoer And Staff Out Due To COVID-19
- Capitals Crunch Islanders, 3-2; Justin Schultz Nets Game-Winner With 26.4 Seconds Left, John Carlson Extends Point-Streak To Four Games
- Daniel Sprong Scores His First Goal As A Washington Capital Against the New York Islanders
- Capitals-Islanders Tied 2-2 After Two Periods: Advanced Statistics For The Second Period
- Capitals-Islanders Tied 1-1: Advanced Statistics For First Period
- Capitals Recall Daniel Carr, Michael Sgarbossa From Taxi Squad; Loan Connor McMichael, Brian Pinho To Taxi Squad
- Capitals’ John Carlson On Missing Four Top Players: “I Think It Helps Them… It Gives Us A Lot Of Confidence”
- Coaching Clashes: Pierre-Luc Dubois The Latest In Coach-Player Saga in John Tortorella’s Time In Columbus
- Lars Eller Texts Capitals’ Team Chef Rob For Most Of His Meals At Home
Tag Archives: Boston Bruins
Bruins’ Brad Marchand on Capitals’ COVID-19 Violation: “We All Know The Consequences Of Breaking The Rules…They Brought That On Themselves”
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty News about the Washington Capitals’ COVID-19 violation has quickly made its way around the league. Boston Bruins forward Brad Marchand recently expressed his displeasure about the Capitals breaking the NHL protocol.
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images The NHL announced multiple changes to the 2020-21 regular-season schedule, which included moving the Boston Bruins-Washington Capitals game at Capital One Arena from Sunday, April 11 to the day before.
Photo: Patrick McDermott/Getty Images After Sunday’s announcement that the NHL will temporarily realign the divisions for the 2020-21 season due to the border closure, there are many teams whose Stanley Cup Playoff aspirations were boosted while others’ got worse. NoVa … Continue reading
Photo by Brian Babineau/NHLI via Getty Images According to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Freidman, at least four NHL teams (reportedly the Anaheim Ducks, Boston Bruins, Los Angeles Kings, and Pittsburgh Penguins) are currently considering playing their home games for the 2020-21 season … Continue reading
Photo: TSN As a result of the revenue impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, the NHL salary cap will remain flat for the next three years. The unexpected cap constraint has impacted how companies have managed free agency. NoVa Caps grades each … Continue reading
Photo: Lincoln Journal Star The Boston Bruins announced on Saturday morning, just prior to Game 3 of their first round series against the Carolina Hurricanes, that Vezina Trophy nominee Tuukka Rask has decided to opt out of the rest of … Continue reading
Photo: Mark LoMogio/Getty Images With puck drop on the first round of the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs less than 24 hours away, NoVa Caps takes a look at the Eastern Conference matchups.
Photo by Andre Ringuette/Freestyle Photo/Getty Images The Washington Capitals finally brought home a win in the last game of their three-game round robin tournament on Sunday, beating the Boston Bruins 2-1. Sunday’s game was also defenseman Martin Fehervary’s NHL postseason … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals On Sunday afternoon, the Capitals grabbed their first win of the round robin portion of the 2020 NHL Playoffs, earning the third seed in the Eastern Conference and a first round matchup against the sixth seeded New York … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals beat the Boston Bruins 2-1 in the team’s third and final round robin game Sunday afternoon at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto. The win gives the Capitals an overall record of 1-1-1 and the #3 seed … Continue reading