Search NoVa Caps Site
- Coyotes Renounce Rights To 2020 Fourth-Round Pick Mitchell Miller
- Connor McMichael, Hendrix Lapierre Invited To Team Canada World Juniors Selection Camp
- A Gould-en Comeback – Retro Recap: Washington Capitals vs Winnipeg Jets – October 30, 1983
- 2020 Mock Expansion Draft For The Seattle Kraken
- OHL Announces February 4 As New Start Date For 2020-21 Season
- AHL Announces New Start Date of February 5th
- Dallas Stars Introduce Their Third Sweater
- Connor McMichael On Alex Ovechkin: “I Was In Love With Just Watching Him Shoot The Puck”
- Former Capital Eric Fehr Scores Four, Capitals Prospect Damien Riat Scores in Geneve-Servette Win
- Current Status of Hockey League Schedules Due To The COVID-19 Pandemic
Author Archives: Jon Sorensen
While most of the hockey world in North America continues to hold the pause button during the COVID-19 pandemic, one of the best annual hockey tournaments is forging forward this December and January when many of the worlds elite hockey … Continue reading
Photo: OHL The Ontario Hockey League (OHL) has established February 4 as the new start date for the 2020-21 season. Training camps will start on January 23rd. The season will be shortened to 40 games.
Photo: Bridgeport Sound Tigers The American Hockey League (AHL) announced Wednesday afternoon that the new start date for the 2020-21 season in now February 5.
Monday afternoon the Dallas Stars unveiled their “Blackout” third jersey, marking the first time since 2006 that the franchise will enter the season with three uniform options.
The story is well known among many Capitals fans by now. In true Ruthian style, Capitals prospect Connor McMichael called it. On the biggest stage of his career, he pointed to the fences and delivered. It wasn’t the first time, … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals announced Tuesday morning the signing of Hendrix Lapierre to a three-year entry level contract. Lapierre’s contract will carry an average annual value of $925,000.
The Washington Capitals selected forward Bogdan Trineyev, a native of Voronezh, Russia, with the 117th overall pick in the 2020 NHL Entry Draft. So far this season Trineyev, 18, has split his time with Moscow Dynamo’s development teams in the … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals forward prospect Damien Riat is itching to begin his pro hockey career in North America. When he signed his entry-level deal with the Capitals back on March 5th of this year, the plan was fairly simple. … Continue reading
As we previously reported, the NHL’s general managers held a video call with league officials, including commissioner Gary Bettman and deputy commissioner Bill Daly, at noon on Friday. It’s been reported that GM’s were advised not to comment publicly on … Continue reading