Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson on Monday’s “Routine Hockey Scrum”: “You’re Taught To Stand Up For Your Goalie, So That’s What I Was Doing”
- Alex Ovechkin, Justin Schultz Out, Daniel Sprong Will Play Tonight
- Ilya Samsonov Is On COVID-19 Protocol Lis
- Tom Wilson Participated In Morning Skate, Is “Good To Go” Tonight
- Philadelphia at Washington Preview: Capitals Start Three-Game Season-Closing Homestand vs. Flyers
- Rangers’ Pavel Buchnevich Suspended One Game For High-Sticking Capitals’ Anthony Mantha
- Capitals Loan Michal Kempny To AHL Hershey On Conditioning Stint
- Spencer Carbery Primed For Future Job In Washington
- Rangers Fined $250,000 After Releasing Statement Calling George Parros “Unfit” For Leading Department Of Player Safety
- Rangers’ Pavel Buchnevich Will Have Hearing With NHL’s Department Of Player Safety For High Sticking Capitals’ Anthony Mantha
Tag Archives: Nashville Predators
Photo: Rob Carr/Getty Images With most teams across the NHL down to 10 or fewer games before the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs start in May, some races for the Stanley Cup Playoffs could go to the final whistle. The East … Continue reading
NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly said late Tuesday night that the league is reviewing an incident involving an official’s hot-mic during the second period of Tuesday’s game between the Predators and Red Wings in Nashville.
Photo: SeatGeek According to TSN’s Frank Seravalli, four Carolina Hurricanes players tested positive for COVID-19, which forced Tuesday night’s game at the Nashville Predators to be postponed.
Photo: Bridgestone Arena According to The Athletic’s Pierre LeBrun, the game between the Carolina Hurricanes and Nashville Predators scheduled for Tuesday night at Bridgestone Arena has been postponed as the Hurricanes are dealing with some COVID-19 issues.
Photo: NHL.com According to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Friedman, the Detroit Red Wings claimed defenseman Christian Djoos on waivers from the Anaheim Ducks on Saturday. In addition, the Nashville Predators placed defenseman Tyler Lewington on waivers.
Following the divisional realignment imposed by the NHL for the shortened 2020-21 regular season, the path to the playoffs and beyond will be solely based on head-to-head matchups with divisional foes. The regional realignment sees all Canadian teams moving into the new … Continue reading
Photo: Bruce Bennett/Getty Images As the realigned divisions are set and with the 2020-21 season just days away, NoVa Caps continues with their division previews. Today, we look at the Central Division, which features both Stanley Cup finalists:
Photo: Patrick McDermott/Getty Images After Sunday’s announcement that the NHL will temporarily realign the divisions for the 2020-21 season due to the border closure, there are many teams whose Stanley Cup Playoff aspirations were boosted while others’ got worse. NoVa … Continue reading
Photo: Christopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY Sports It’s assumed that Capitals general manager Brian MacLellan is continuing to work the phones, looking to shed salary, deal a defenseman and acquire a medium-caliber winger before the start of training camp.