Search NoVa Caps Site
- “It’s Been A Pleasure To Play All Those Years With One Organization”: Alex Ovechkin Speaks on His New Contract, What It Means to Stay In Washington, and His Career Going Forward
- Rangers Acquire Ryan Reaves From Golden Knights For 2022 Third-Round Pick
- Deep Dive: A Closer Look at Capitals Draft Pick Chase Clark
- Capitals Re-Acquire Vitek Vanecek From Kraken In Exchange For Jets’ 2023 Second-Round Pick
- Capitals Re-Sign Lucas Johansen; Sign Two Defensemen, Goaltender Hunter Shepard To Two-Way Contracts
- Report: Washington Capitals Believed to Have Interest In Re-Acquiring Vitek Vanecek From Seattle Kraken
- Former Capitals’ Goaltender Philipp Grubauer Signs Six-Year, $35.4 Million Contract With Kraken
- NHL July 28 Free Agency And Trade Tracker
- Former Capitals Goaltender Braden Holtby Signs One-Year Contract With Stars After Getting Contract Bought Out By Canucks
- Devils Sign Dougie Hamilton To Seven-Year, $59.99 Million Contract; Hurricanes Trade Warren Foegele To Oilers For Ethan Bear, Sign Antti Raanta
Tag Archives: Nashville Predators
Photo: Sportsnet The 2021 NHL Expansion Draft has come and gone. The Seattle Kraken‘s strategy was quite different than the one that the Vegas Golden Knights employed four years ago, as they saved their salary cap room and passed on … Continue reading
Photo: Tampa Bay Times With the possibility that Washington Capitals center Evgeny Kuznetsov will be traded this summer “high” according to some reports, the team would need to bring a center in to play on the second line. While highly-touted … Continue reading
Predators’ Prospect Luke Prokop Becomes First Player Under Contract With NHL Team To Announce He Is Gay
Photo: Candice Ward/Calgary Hitmen Nashville Predators prospect and WHL’s Calgary Hitman defenseman Luke Prokop became the first player under contract with an NHL club to publicly announce that he is gay on Monday morning via Twitter.
Photo: SN After teams’ protection lists for the 2021 NHL Expansion Draft were released on Sunday morning, there were several surprises and plenty of big names available for the Seattle Kraken to pick from by Wednesday at 10 AM ET. … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com According to TSN’s Frank Seravalli, the Philadelphia Flyers acquired right-handed defenseman Ryan Ellis from the Nashville Predators in exchange for right-handed defenseman Philippe Myers and center Nolan Patrick. The Predators flipped Patrick to the Vegas Golden Knights for … Continue reading
Photo: Thrillist Before Game 1 of the 2021 Stanley Cup Final started on Monday, NHL commissioner Gary Bettman held his annual Stanley Cup press conference, which included announcements of 2021-22 league events.
Sporting News Image As the Stanley Cup Playoffs of the delayed and shortened 2020-21 season due to the Covid-19 pandemic have finished two rounds and is about to go into the third round, here are some observations on each of … Continue reading
Watching With Interest: Intriguing Matchups for Early Rounds of the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs – Part 1
Steve Babineau/NHLI via Getty Images For the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs, both the first round and the second round will consist of matchups between teams in the same division. With teams already very familiar with one another, it sets the … Continue reading
Photo: Rob Carr/Getty Images With most teams across the NHL down to 10 or fewer games before the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs start in May, some races for the Stanley Cup Playoffs could go to the final whistle. The East … Continue reading
NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly said late Tuesday night that the league is reviewing an incident involving an official’s hot-mic during the second period of Tuesday’s game between the Predators and Red Wings in Nashville.