Search NoVa Caps Site
- NHL Releases Offseason Training Protocols; Training Facilities Allowed To Open For Voluntary Workouts on October 15
- Martin Fehervary Will Not Play At Home In Slovakia During Break Between NHL Seasons
- Sergei Gonchar: A Look At Potential Assistant Coaching Candidates For The Capitals
- Alex Ovechkin Spends Time With Russian Children’s Ensemble “Dynamic Guys”; Launches New Story With The Production Center “Dynamo”
- The KHL Season Is Quickly Deteriorating Due To COVID-19; Should The Capitals Prospects Exit From The League?
- Kevin McCarthy: A Look At Potential Assistant Coaching Candidates For The Capitals
- Penguins Acquire Mike Matheson, Colton Sceviour from Panthers In Exchange For Patric Hornqvist
- Report: No Traditional “Day With The Cup” For Stanley Cup Winners
- A Deep Dive Into Peter Laviolette’s Coaching Resume
- Projecting The Capitals’ Three Big Contract Extensions Coming Up
Tag Archives: Alex Alexeyev
The KHL Season Is Quickly Deteriorating Due To COVID-19; Should The Capitals Prospects Exit From The League?
The KHL season is rapidly falling apart. Just three weeks into the season COVID-19 is wrecking havoc on the league, with many players testing positive, the better part of three full teams in quarantine and 13 games postponed… so far. … Continue reading
Photo: Salavat Yulaev Ufa The head coach of Salavat Yulaev Ufa, Tomi Lamsa, and two of the team’s players – Markus Granlund and Danil Bashkirov – have tested positive for COVID-19. You may recall that Washington Capitals’ defensive prospect Alex … Continue reading
Photos:KHL Washington Capitals defensive prospect Alexander Alexeyev made his KHL debut on Tuesday. The Capitals announced last week that they have loaned Alexeyev to Salavat Yulaev Ufa (KHL) to begin the 2020-21 season. He will return to North America in … Continue reading
In this post we will take a look at the development of the Washington Capitals prospect pool from a five-year perspective. The extended perspective is utilized to look at the Capitals long-term organizational status based on five-year projections for each of … Continue reading
As we first reported yesterday, the Washington Capitals confirmed on Thursday that defensive prospect Alexander Alexeyev has been loaned to Salavat Yulaev Ufa of the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL).
Washington Capitals defensive prospect Alexander Alekseyev will be loaned to the KHL’s Salavat Yulaev, according to GorObzor.
Twice each season we pull together all of our prospect game data, video analysis, advanced statistics and calculate a current ranking for each player in the Washington Capitals prospect pool. Each January we release our mid-season ranking and each offseason … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals The COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect developmental hockey league operations throughout North America. In the last week the AHL, OHL and WHL have formally announced lengthy delays to the start of the 2020-21 seasons, with those dates potentially … Continue reading
After a day off on Tuesday, the Washington Capitals returned to work on Wednesday for their eighth day of training camp at MedStar Capitals Iceplex. The team will hold practices through Saturday before departing for Toronto on Sunday. The Capitals … Continue reading
Capitals’ Head Coach Todd Reirden Says Friday’s Scrimmage Will Be a Full Dress Rehearsal to Prepare, Get Into a Routine For Next Wednesday’s Exhibition Game
On Wednesday afternoon, Washington Capitals head coach Todd Reirden spoke to the media on a Zoom call following the group practices on the eighth day of training camp. He discussed defensive prospect Alexander Alexeyev‘s progress on the ice and getting back into … Continue reading