Search NoVa Caps Site
- Team Canada To Undergo 14-Day Quarantine After Two Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Home Cooking and A Hat Trick: Retro Recap: Atlanta Thrashers @ Washington Capitals, November 26, 2008
- New York Islanders Defenseman Johnny Boychuk’s Career Has Come To An End, Due To Eye Injury Suffered During 2019-20 Regular Season
- Capitals Prospect Alex Alexeyev Scores Two Goals In First Six Minutes Of Game
- The Case For Daniel Carr To Earn A Roster Spot With The Capitals
- Could 2020-21 Be Lars Eller’s Last Season With The Capitals?
- Team Canada Postpones Third Scrimmage After Two Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Golden Knights, Blue Jackets Close Facilities After Multiple Positive COVID-19 Tests
- Kendall Coyne Schofield Hired as Player Development Coach By Chicago Blackhawks
- Jaromir Jagr Believes Alex Ovechkin Can Break Wayne Gretzky’s Record
Tag Archives: Alex Alexeyev
Photo: Salavat Yuleav Ufa Washington Capitals Prospect Alexander Alexeyev scored two goals in the first six minutes of today’s game against Niznekamsk. Alexeyev also had an assist in the game.
Washington Capitals Monthly Prospect Report – October, 2020: Aliaksei Protas, Alex Alexeyev, Axel Jonsson-Fjallby, Damien Riat, Tobias Geisser, Bobby Nardella, Hendrix Lapierre, Bogdan Trineyev, Daniel Carr And Oskar Magnusson
Photo: Salavat Yulaev Ufa Welcome to the second installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals monthly prospects report for the 2020-2021 season. This report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of October, 2020, and provides an overall … Continue reading
Photo: Bridgeport Sound Tigers While the start of the 2020-21 American Hockey League (AHL) season still remains somewhat up in the air, the lack of a start date has not affected the roster of the Hershey Bears from beginning to … Continue reading
A Tale of Two Alex’s: Former Capital Alexander Semin And Current Capitals Prospect Alexander Alexeyev Face Off in KHL Action
KHL In the world of hockey, paths of players often cross whether in the National Hockey League or elsewhere. Although right wing Alexander Semin has not been associated with the Washington Capitals organization since his departure in 2012, from time-to-time, … Continue reading
Photo: Salavat Washington Capitals defensive prospect Alex Alexeyev scored his first career KHL goal on Monday against Barys.
Washington Capitals Prospect Report – September, 2020: Aliaksei Protas, Alex Alexeyev, Axel Jonsson-Fjallby, Damien Riat, Tobias Geisser and Bobby Nardella
Photo: Dinamo Minsk/KHL As we have noted in earlier posts, NHL teams are currently in search of playing time for as many of their top prospects in order that they continue their development during the COVID-19 pause in North America. … Continue reading
Photo: Salavat Yulaev Ufa Washington Capitals defensive prospect Alex Alexeyev, on loan to Salavat Yulaev Ufa of the KHL, scored his first career KHL point on Saturday.
The KHL Season Is Quickly Deteriorating Due To COVID-19; Should The Capitals Prospects Exit From The League?
The KHL season is rapidly falling apart. Just three weeks into the season COVID-19 is wrecking havoc on the league, with many players testing positive, the better part of three full teams in quarantine and 13 games postponed… so far. … Continue reading
Photo: Salavat Yulaev Ufa The head coach of Salavat Yulaev Ufa, Tomi Lamsa, and two of the team’s players – Markus Granlund and Danil Bashkirov – have tested positive for COVID-19. You may recall that Washington Capitals’ defensive prospect Alex … Continue reading
Photos:KHL Washington Capitals defensive prospect Alexander Alexeyev made his KHL debut on Tuesday. The Capitals announced last week that they have loaned Alexeyev to Salavat Yulaev Ufa (KHL) to begin the 2020-21 season. He will return to North America in … Continue reading