Search NoVa Caps Site
- Tom Wilson to Capitals Planholders: “Just Wanted to Wish You Well in This Tough Time Right Now…It’s Just So Unprecedented”
- Capitals Have Not Had Any Players Showing Symptoms For Coronavirus, GM Brian MacLellan Says
- Damien Riat: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly On Resuming 2019-20 Season: “It’s Not Going To Be A Knee Jerk Reaction.”
- Madison Square Garden Chairman Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Before He Became The Great Eight: An Interview With 18-year old Alex Ovechkin
- Capitals’ Nic Dowd And Garnet Hathaway Appear On NBC Sports Washington During Intermissions Of Virtual Game
- Rental Depreciation: Should There Be Compensation For Teams That Acquired “Rentals” at the Trade Deadline if the Remainder of the Season is Cancelled?
- Second Avalanche Player Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Bill Daly: NHL Will “find ways to fit games” in August, if Necessary
Tag Archives: St. Louis Blues
Photo: NHL via Getty Images The St. Louis Blues announced on Friday evening that their play-by-play commentator for Fox Sports Midwest, John Kelly, tested positive for the coronavirus. This is the first positive test for any of the NHL team’s … Continue reading
“Stay Well and See You Soon”: The Message NHL Players and Teams Are Sending to Fans Amid the League Pause
Graphic: NHL.com It has been an abnormal last few days since Thursday’s news of the NHL pausing the season due to the Coronavirus outbreak. What were supposed to be teams pushing for a spot in the 2019-20 Stanley Cup Playoffs have … Continue reading
Graphic: The AHL The Springfield Thunderbirds will become the AHL affiliate of the St. Louis Blues, as the two teams announce a five-year agreement that begins in the 2020-21 season. The affiliation will run through the 2024-25 campaign.
St. Louis Blues’ defenseman Jay Bouwmeester received a loud standing ovation during Thursday’s game at Enterprise Center against the New York Islanders. When a stoppage of play occurred, it was announced he was in attendance. Bouwmeester waved to the crowd … Continue reading
Blues’ Jay Bouwmeester: “Our Family Has Felt The Support Of The Entire National Hockey League Family And The City Of St. Louis During This Time. We Have All Been Greatly Comforted By Your Genuine Concern.”
Photo: Sergei Belski/USA TODAY Sports After a week of medical tests and treatments, St. Louis Blues defenseman Jay Bouwmeester has returned to St. Louis following a cardiac episode and collapse on February 11 during the first period of the Blues-Anaheim … Continue reading
Photo: St. Louis Post-Dispatch Former Washington Capitals’ Forward prospect Zach Sanford had the game of his young career Thursday night. Sanford scored four goals in the St. Louis Blues 6-5 overtime loss to the Vegas Golden Knights at T-Mobile Arena … Continue reading
Photo: Mark J. Terrill/AP St. Louis Blues defenseman Jay Bouwmeester was stretchered out of the Honda Center in Anaheim Tuesday night after collapsing on the bench during a game-break in the first period of the Blues’ matchup with the Anaheim Ducks. … Continue reading
Report: Capitals And Blues Have Run Out Of Time To Settle Possible NHL Global Series Game In Russia Next Season, Aiming For 2021-22
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images Sportsnet’s Elliotte Freidman wrote in his weekly “31 Thoughts” column that the NHL is facing “logistical challenges” that will push a possible Global Series in Russia to 2021-22.
Blues Announce Vladimir Tarasenko Will Undergo Shoulder Surgery On Tuesday, Be Reevaluated In Five Months
Photo: Sports Illustrated The St. Louis Blues announced on Monday that forward Vladimir Tarasenko will undergo shoulder surgery on Tuesday and be reevaluated in five months. He will be placed on long-term injured reserve, according to the team.
Ranking all 31 NHL clubs through the middle of October. Continue reading