Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: 2020-2021 NHL Season To Start In December or January, Will Be Full 82-Game Schedule
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Closing In On CBA Extension Agreement
- Report: Blues Cancel Informal Skates After Multiple Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Salary Cap for 2020-2021 NHL Season To Remain At $81.5 Million
- Sounds of the 2020 NHL Playoffs: Broadcasters Will Focus On The Sounds of The Game
- Report: NHL Targetting August 1 Resumption Of Play
- Report: NHL Training Camp Start Date Pushed Back By At Least Three Days
- Fight, Inspire, Overcome, Celebrate – Flyers’ Oskar Lindblom Successfully Completes Chemo Treatments
- Report: Edmonton Will Host 2020 Conference, Stanley Cup Finals
- Manning the Pipes: Who Should Start in Goal For The Washington Capitals?
Tag Archives: St. Louis Blues
Photo: Centene Community Ice Center According to The Athletic’s Jeremy Rutherford, sources told him that the defending Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues were forced to close their practice facility this week after “multiple” players tested positive for COVID-19. However, … Continue reading
Photo: David Becker/Getty Images During the past week, we have been doing deep dives on the Washington Capitals and their Eastern Conference opponents in the round-robin games leading up to the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs. On the other side of … Continue reading
Looking At The Salary Cap Breakdown Of Past Stanley Cup Champions: How Do This Season’s Capitals Compare?
Photo: Scott Rovak/Getty Images Do recent Stanley Cup winners share a similar strategy when it comes to salary cap management? There are plenty of factors that make up a championship team other than money: team chemistry, ability to overcome adversity, … Continue reading
Screencap: Samantha Pell/WaPo The NHL Player Video Call with the media on Monday tapped into the minds of three goaltenders who have combined for each of the past four Stanley Cup-clinching wins—Jordan Binnington of the St. Louis Blues, Braden Holtby of the Washington Capitals, and Matt … Continue reading
Photo: @CapsPup Today is National Superhero Day, which honors superheroes both real and fictional. The NHL team pups sent a special message to frontline healthcare workers calling them “everyday heroes”, especially in the midst of the Coronavirus pandemic.
Photo: Patrick McDermott/Getty Images As the NHL paused the 2019-20 season on March 12 in the midst of the coronavirus outbreak, it came at a good time for some teams around the league that were getting away from their game … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images When hockey fans think of the most notable teams in recent years, they usually think of the St Louis Blues, Pittsburgh Penguins, Chicago Blackhawks, Washington Capitals, and Boston Bruins. All five of those teams have … Continue reading
Once the regular season resumes, which NHL teams have the best chance of winning the Stanley Cup in 2020? Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images The St. Louis Blues announced on Friday evening that their play-by-play commentator for Fox Sports Midwest, John Kelly, tested positive for the coronavirus. This is the first positive test for any of the NHL team’s … Continue reading
“Stay Well and See You Soon”: The Message NHL Players and Teams Are Sending to Fans Amid the League Pause
Graphic: NHL.com It has been an abnormal last few days since Thursday’s news of the NHL pausing the season due to the Coronavirus outbreak. What were supposed to be teams pushing for a spot in the 2019-20 Stanley Cup Playoffs have … Continue reading