Search NoVa Caps Site
- “It’s Been A Pleasure To Play All Those Years With One Organization”: Alex Ovechkin Speaks on His New Contract, What It Means to Stay In Washington, and His Career Going Forward
- Rangers Acquire Ryan Reaves From Golden Knights For 2022 Third-Round Pick
- Deep Dive: A Closer Look at Capitals Draft Pick Chase Clark
- Capitals Re-Acquire Vitek Vanecek From Kraken In Exchange For Jets’ 2023 Second-Round Pick
- Capitals Re-Sign Lucas Johansen; Sign Two Defensemen, Goaltender Hunter Shepard To Two-Way Contracts
- Report: Washington Capitals Believed to Have Interest In Re-Acquiring Vitek Vanecek From Seattle Kraken
- Former Capitals’ Goaltender Philipp Grubauer Signs Six-Year, $35.4 Million Contract With Kraken
- NHL July 28 Free Agency And Trade Tracker
- Former Capitals Goaltender Braden Holtby Signs One-Year Contract With Stars After Getting Contract Bought Out By Canucks
- Devils Sign Dougie Hamilton To Seven-Year, $59.99 Million Contract; Hurricanes Trade Warren Foegele To Oilers For Ethan Bear, Sign Antti Raanta
Tag Archives: Montreal Canadiens
Photo: Sportsnet The 2021 NHL Expansion Draft has come and gone. The Seattle Kraken‘s strategy was quite different than the one that the Vegas Golden Knights employed four years ago, as they saved their salary cap room and passed on … Continue reading
Photo: SN After teams’ protection lists for the 2021 NHL Expansion Draft were released on Sunday morning, there were several surprises and plenty of big names available for the Seattle Kraken to pick from by Wednesday at 10 AM ET. … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com According to The Athletic’s Pierre LeBrun, the Montreal Canadiens exposed goaltender Carey Price in the 2021 NHL Expansion Draft on Saturday after the 33-year-old waived his no-movement clause. The Canadiens protected Jake Allen from the Seattle Kraken.
Canadiens Fan Outside Bell Centre Calls Josh Anderson’s Game 4 Overtime Winner On Local News Moments Before Goal
During overtime of Game 4 between the Tampa Bay Lightning and Montreal Canadiens, City TV interviewed a fan watching outside of Bell Centre.
Photo: NHL.com (Scott Audette, Getty Images) The matchup for the 2021 Stanley Cup Final is set. On Friday afternoon, the schedule was announced. Then on Friday night, the matchup was finalized when the Tampa Bay Lightning beat the New York … Continue reading
Photo: Ivanoh Demers/Radio-Canada Montreal Police confirmed that one police car was flipped on its side and tear gas was used to disperse a rowdy group outside the Bell Centre following the Habs series-clinching overtime victory over the Las Vegas Golden … Continue reading
Projecting The United States’ 2022 Men’s Olympic Ice Hockey Roster: Which Capitals Might Play In Beijing?
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images With the 2022 Winter Olympic Games in China set to start on February 4, the NHL is expected to allow players to participate as outlined in the last Collective Bargaining Agreement. That is expected to be … Continue reading
Photo: NHL The 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs was yet another postseason in which the Washington Capitals lost in the first round. But as the 2021 playoffs have unfolded following the Caps’ exit, several series involving other teams has been reminiscent … Continue reading
Photo: Minas Panagiotakis/Getty Images After head coach Dominique Ducharme tested positive for COVID-19 on Friday, the Montreal Canadiens turned to assistant coach Luke Richardson to lead the team hours prior to the start of Game 3 in the Stanley Cup … Continue reading
Photo: Francois Lacasse/Getty Images The Montreal Canadiens defeated the Vegas Golden Knights by a score of 3-2 in overtime at Bell Centre on Friday to take a 2-1 lead in the best-of-seven Stanley Cup Semifinal series without head coach Dominique … Continue reading