Search NoVa Caps Site
- Is a Caps-Knights Rematch More Appealing Than A Caps-Pens Game? Television Ratings Say Yes
- Range for Next Year’s NHL Salary Cap Released, And Decisions Facing the Capitals
- The Time Alex Chiasson Went Missing For a Few Minutes The Morning After the Capitals Won The Stanley Cup
- Images From 2018 Caps Casino Night (Photos)
- 10th Anniversary: A Look Back at the Washington Capitals’ 2008-09 Season
- Rockford IceHogs Beat Hershey Bears 5-2; Bears Drop To 0-5 On The Season
- Capitals Prospect Riley Sutter Scores Twice (Again)
- Capitals Assign Jayson Megna to Hershey
- Hershey Bears Fall 5-1 to Milwaukee Admirals in Lopsided Contest
- Washington Capitals Fall to Toronto Maple Leafs, 4-2
Category Archives: Defense
Photo: USAToday Capitals defenseman Brooks Orpik has never been known for his offensive abilities in his career (as evidenced by his 17 career goals in nearly 1,000 games. However, during the Capitals’ Thursday night matchup against the Pittsburgh Penguins, Orpik … Continue reading
Photo: FanSided Defenseman Michal Kempny is day-to-day with an upper-body injury, the team said on Thursday.
Photo: Getty Images The hockey world was shocked on Sunday when the NHL announced that Vegas Golden Knights and ex-Washington Capitals‘ defenseman Nate Schmidt was suspended 20 games for violating the league’s performance-enhancing substances program.
Photo: HFBoards The Hershey Bears signed defenseman John MacLoud as a free agent, the team announced on Thursday morning.
Golden Knights and Ex-Capitals Defenseman Nate Schmidt Suspended 20 Games By The NHL For Violating League’s Performance Enhancing Substances Program
Photo: Zimbio Vegas Golden Knights defenseman Nate Schmidt was suspended 20 games by the NHL for violating the league’s performance-enhancing substances program, the NHL announced on Sunday afternoon.
Which Capitals players will surprise the fans in 2018-19? Continue reading
Hershey Bears Defensemen Connor Hobbs and Colby Williams Discuss Going Through Their Hockey Careers Together
Photo: Monumental Sports Hershey Bears‘ defensemen Connor Hobbs and Colby Williams discussed going through their hockey careers together with sports reporter Taylor Shire of the Global Regina.
Photo: BC Interruption The Washington Capitals signed defenseman Brooks Orpik to a one-year contract worth $1 million, the team announced on Tuesday afternoon.
In a season filled with many firsts for the Capitals, both individually and as a team, one of the biggest storylines heading into the season and subsequently a common discussion point, was the development of former top defensive prospect Christian … Continue reading
Photo: Zimbio The Washington Capitals re-signed defenseman Madison Bowey to a two-year contract worth $2 million ($1 million AAV), the team announced early Thursday evening. The defenseman became a restricted free agent on July 1.