Search NoVa Caps Site
- The KHL Season Is Quickly Deteriorating Due To COVID-19; Should The Capitals Prospects Exit From The League?
- Kevin McCarthy: A Look At Potential Assistant Coaching Candidates For The Capitals
- Penguins In The Midst Of Working Out A Patric Hornqvist-Mike Matheson Trade With Panthers
- Report: No Traditional “Day With The Cup” For Stanley Cup Winners
- A Deep Dive Into Peter Laviolette’s Coaching Resume
- Projecting The Capitals’ Three Big Contract Extensions Coming Up
- Hershey Bears Sign Caleb Herbert To One-Year Deal
- 7 Teams That Missed 2019-20 NHL Postseason May Be Allowed To Hold Longer Training Camps
- Alex Alexeyev’s KHL Coach, Two Teammates Test Positive For COVID-19
- Oilers’ Leon Draisaitl Wins 2019-20 Hart Memorial Trophy, Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin Finishes Tied For 13th
Tag Archives: Joe Snively
In this post we will take a look at the development of the Washington Capitals prospect pool from a five-year perspective. The extended perspective is utilized to look at the Capitals long-term organizational status based on five-year projections for each of … Continue reading
The COVID-19 pandemic essentially stopped the hockey world cold during the first week of March. Since then, playing time for all of the Washington Capitals prospects has been scarce, with little guarantee of when league play will return to play.
Photo: @Capitals The COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect developmental hockey league operations throughout North America. In the last week the AHL, OHL and WHL have formally announced lengthy delays to the start of the 2020-21 seasons, with those dates potentially … Continue reading
Photo: Bridgeport Sound Tigers Next up in our annual prospect review and forecast series is Joe Snively, forward for the Hershey Bears. (You can access all of our Capitals Prospect Reports and player analysis on our “Prospects” page right here.)
Welcome to the fifth installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals monthly prospects report for the 2019-2020 season. The report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of February, 2020, and provides an overall “Trending” rating for each … Continue reading
Joe Snively Scores Hat Trick, Brian Pinho Scores Two Goals, Damien Riat Continues Scoring Streak: Week 24 Capitals Prospect Report
Photo: Caroline O’Connor/Great Save Productions/Hershey Bears Welcome to the week 24 Washington Capitals Prospect Report. The following includes a summary of game action and news for Capitals prospects that occurred between February 24th and March 1st, 2020. (Reminder: you can always … Continue reading
Photo: Caroline O’Connor/Great Save Productions/Hershey Bears Hershey Bears‘ forward Joe Snively recorded his first hat trick of the season and first hat trick professionally in Tuesday’s 6-1 victory over the Charlotte Checkers at Giant Center in Hershey. He now has … Continue reading
Photo: Caroline O’Connor/Great Save Productions/Hershey Bears The Hershey Bears beat the Charlotte Checkers 6-1 on Tuesday night at Giant Center in Hershey. The win improves the Bears record to 34-17-3-3 (74 points) on the season.
Capitals’ Scout Danny Brooks’ Signings of College Free Agents Joe Snively and Bobby Nardella Quietly Paying Big Dividends
[Capitals Scout Danny Brooks meets with HV71’s Linus Sandin following a game on 12/17/19 in Sweden] You have to hand it to Washington Capitals’ Scout Danny Brooks. He inked two of the better undrafted free agents last spring, and very … Continue reading
Twice each season we pull together all of our prospect game data, video analysis, advanced statistics and calculate a current ranking for each player in the Washington Capitals prospect pool. Analysis for our latest mid-season ranking includes all games played … Continue reading