Search NoVa Caps Site
- Team Canada To Undergo 14-Day Quarantine After Two Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Home Cooking and A Hat Trick: Retro Recap: Atlanta Thrashers @ Washington Capitals, November 26, 2008
- New York Islanders Defenseman Johnny Boychuk’s Career Has Come To An End, Due To Eye Injury Suffered During 2019-20 Regular Season
- Capitals Prospect Alex Alexeyev Scores Two Goals In First Six Minutes Of Game
- The Case For Daniel Carr To Earn A Roster Spot With The Capitals
- Could 2020-21 Be Lars Eller’s Last Season With The Capitals?
- Team Canada Postpones Third Scrimmage After Two Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Golden Knights, Blue Jackets Close Facilities After Multiple Positive COVID-19 Tests
- Kendall Coyne Schofield Hired as Player Development Coach By Chicago Blackhawks
- Jaromir Jagr Believes Alex Ovechkin Can Break Wayne Gretzky’s Record
Tag Archives: Joe Snively
While a number of Washington Capitals prospects have found temporary work with European teams during the current hockey stoppage in North America, a majority of the Capitals prospects are still looking for meaningful games. In this post we examine the … Continue reading
In this post we will take a look at the development of the Washington Capitals prospect pool from a five-year perspective. The extended perspective is utilized to look at the Capitals long-term organizational status based on five-year projections for each of … Continue reading
The COVID-19 pandemic essentially stopped the hockey world cold during the first week of March. Since then, playing time for all of the Washington Capitals prospects has been scarce, with little guarantee of when league play will return to play.
Photo: @Capitals The COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect developmental hockey league operations throughout North America. In the last week the AHL, OHL and WHL have formally announced lengthy delays to the start of the 2020-21 seasons, with those dates potentially … Continue reading
Photo: Bridgeport Sound Tigers Next up in our annual prospect review and forecast series is Joe Snively, forward for the Hershey Bears. (You can access all of our Capitals Prospect Reports and player analysis on our “Prospects” page right here.)
Welcome to the fifth installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals monthly prospects report for the 2019-2020 season. The report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of February, 2020, and provides an overall “Trending” rating for each … Continue reading
Joe Snively Scores Hat Trick, Brian Pinho Scores Two Goals, Damien Riat Continues Scoring Streak: Week 24 Capitals Prospect Report
Photo: Caroline O’Connor/Great Save Productions/Hershey Bears Welcome to the week 24 Washington Capitals Prospect Report. The following includes a summary of game action and news for Capitals prospects that occurred between February 24th and March 1st, 2020. (Reminder: you can always … Continue reading
Photo: Caroline O’Connor/Great Save Productions/Hershey Bears Hershey Bears‘ forward Joe Snively recorded his first hat trick of the season and first hat trick professionally in Tuesday’s 6-1 victory over the Charlotte Checkers at Giant Center in Hershey. He now has … Continue reading
Photo: Caroline O’Connor/Great Save Productions/Hershey Bears The Hershey Bears beat the Charlotte Checkers 6-1 on Tuesday night at Giant Center in Hershey. The win improves the Bears record to 34-17-3-3 (74 points) on the season.
Capitals’ Scout Danny Brooks’ Signings of College Free Agents Joe Snively and Bobby Nardella Quietly Paying Big Dividends
[Capitals Scout Danny Brooks meets with HV71’s Linus Sandin following a game on 12/17/19 in Sweden] You have to hand it to Washington Capitals’ Scout Danny Brooks. He inked two of the better undrafted free agents last spring, and very … Continue reading