Search NoVa Caps Site
- Who Is Craig Anderson? A Look At the Washington Capitals’ Newest Goaltender
- Changes To Defense, Tom Wilson Is Listed As “Day To Day” And Daniel Carr, Connor McMichael and Martin Fehervary Skate With Main Group: Saturday’s Practice Report
- Report: Blue Jackets Acquire Patrik Laine, Jack Roslovic From Jets For Pierre-Luc Dubois, Third-Round Pick
- Capitals Hold Off Sabres, 4-3, In Shootout; Jakub Vrana Gets Two Points
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson Leaves Third Period Against Sabres With Lower-Body Injury; Will Be Re-evaluated Saturday
- Sabres At Capitals: Second Period Advanced Stats
- Bruins’ Brad Marchand on Capitals’ COVID-19 Violation: “We All Know The Consequences Of Breaking The Rules…They Brought That On Themselves”
- Sabres At Capitals: First Period Advanced Stats
- Hershey Bears Release Roster For 2020-21 Training Camp
- Report: NBC To Shut Down NBCSN At End Of 2021; NHL Coverage To Shift To USA Network
Tag Archives: San Jose Sharks
NHL Comissioner Gary Bettman: “We Understand We Are Going To Need To Be Flexible And Agile, And We Are Prepared To Do That.”
Photo: NHL.com NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman told the media that “We understand we are going to need to be flexible and agile, and we are prepared to do that,” two days before opening night of the 2020-21 season.
Photo: Dave Sandford/Getty Images As the realigned divisions are set and with the 2020-21 season just two and a half weeks away, NoVa Caps continues with their division previews. Today, we look at the West Division:
Photo: Norm Hall/Getty Images According to The Fourth Period’s David Pagnotta, the San Jose Sharks are planning to hold their training camp in Arizona and it is “very possible” that they will play their home games at Gila River Arena … Continue reading
After signing three right-handed defensemen in Justin Schultz, Trevor Van Riemsdyk, and Paul LaDue in free agency, the Washington Capitals are currently more than $1 million over the NHL salary cap. The only solution: someone appears to be heading out the … Continue reading
Photo: LVRJ As a result of the revenue impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, the NHL salary cap will remain flat for the next three years. The unexpected cap constraint has impacted how companies have managed free agency. NoVa Caps grades each … Continue reading
Dave Sandford/NHLI via Getty Images If the 2020-21 NHL season starts as currently planned, teams that didn’t participate in the 2019-20 post-season will be looking at nearly nine months away from the game. That’s concerning to those teams.
Photo: @CapsPup Today is National Superhero Day, which honors superheroes both real and fictional. The NHL team pups sent a special message to frontline healthcare workers calling them “everyday heroes”, especially in the midst of the Coronavirus pandemic.
California officials expect there to be several more months of certain social distancing policies, and warn that lifting the strict rules too early could worsen the health crisis. As a result, management officials in Santa Clara County, home of the San … Continue reading
With the 2019-20 regular season on pause, let’s dive in to the Washington Capitals top moments of the regular season. Continue reading
“Stay Well and See You Soon”: The Message NHL Players and Teams Are Sending to Fans Amid the League Pause
Graphic: NHL.com It has been an abnormal last few days since Thursday’s news of the NHL pausing the season due to the Coronavirus outbreak. What were supposed to be teams pushing for a spot in the 2019-20 Stanley Cup Playoffs have … Continue reading