Search NoVa Caps Site
- The 2020-21 Playoff Teams – In Progress Observations
- Milestone Moments: Washington Capitals Career Milestones Reached in 2020-21
- Axel Jonsson-Fjallby: “Last Season Was My Best So Far”
- Anthony Mantha: “I’m A Little Disappointed In Myself, The Way I Played”
- Blue Jackets Promote Brad Larsen To Head Coach
- Hurricanes’ Dougie Hamilton On Five-Game Second Round Loss To Lightning: “We Lost To A Team $18 Million Over The Cap”
- Alex Ovechkin Hockey Academy To Be Built In Moscow
- Rangers’ Adam Fox, Avalanche’s Cale Makar, Lightning’s Victor Hedman Named Norris Trophy Finalists
- Dmitry Orlov’s Performance in 2021: Trending Upward
- Trade Talk: Who Could The Capitals Move In The Off-Season?
Tag Archives: San Jose Sharks
Photo: San Jose Mercury News The San Jose Sharks will become the first National Hockey League (NHL) team to accept cryptocurrency after franchise owner Sharks Sports & Entertainment gave the green light for the alternative payment method, according to Sports … Continue reading
Photo: Rob Carr/Getty Images With most teams across the NHL down to 10 or fewer games before the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs start in May, some races for the Stanley Cup Playoffs could go to the final whistle. The East … Continue reading
Photo: Sports Illustrated When the puck dropped between the San Jose Sharks and Vegas Golden Knights at T-Mobile Arena on Monday night, Sharks forward Patrick Marleau’s name came up on the game sheet for an NHL-record 1,768th time. He was … Continue reading
Thursday’s Golden Knights-Sharks Game In San Jose Postponed After Tomas Hertl Enters COVID-19 Protocol
Photo: Daily Hive The NHL announced on Wednesday that Thursday’s game between the Vegas Golden Knights and San Jose Sharks at SAP Center has been postponed after Sharks forward Tomas Hertl was added to the league’s COVID-19 protocol list.
NHL Comissioner Gary Bettman: “We Understand We Are Going To Need To Be Flexible And Agile, And We Are Prepared To Do That.”
Photo: NHL.com NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman told the media that “We understand we are going to need to be flexible and agile, and we are prepared to do that,” two days before opening night of the 2020-21 season.
Photo: Dave Sandford/Getty Images As the realigned divisions are set and with the 2020-21 season just two and a half weeks away, NoVa Caps continues with their division previews. Today, we look at the West Division:
Photo: Norm Hall/Getty Images According to The Fourth Period’s David Pagnotta, the San Jose Sharks are planning to hold their training camp in Arizona and it is “very possible” that they will play their home games at Gila River Arena … Continue reading
After signing three right-handed defensemen in Justin Schultz, Trevor Van Riemsdyk, and Paul LaDue in free agency, the Washington Capitals are currently more than $1 million over the NHL salary cap. The only solution: someone appears to be heading out the … Continue reading
Photo: LVRJ As a result of the revenue impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, the NHL salary cap will remain flat for the next three years. The unexpected cap constraint has impacted how companies have managed free agency. NoVa Caps grades each … Continue reading
Dave Sandford/NHLI via Getty Images If the 2020-21 NHL season starts as currently planned, teams that didn’t participate in the 2019-20 post-season will be looking at nearly nine months away from the game. That’s concerning to those teams.