Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Hold Off Sabres, 4-3, In Shootout; Jakub Vrana Gets Two Points
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson Leaves Third Period Against Sabres With Lower-Body Injury; Will Be Re-evaluated Saturday
- Sabres At Capitals: Second Period Advanced Stats
- Bruins’ Brad Marchand on Capitals’ COVID-19 Violation: “We All Know The Consequences Of Breaking The Rules…They Brought That On Themselves”
- Sabres At Capitals: First Period Advanced Stats
- Hershey Bears Release Roster For 2020-21 Training Camp
- Report: NBC To Shut Down NBCSN At End Of 2021; NHL Coverage To Shift To USA Network
- Report: Capitals Among 12 Teams That Have Inquired On Blue Jackets’ Pierre-Luc Dubois
- Capitals Recall Brian Pinho From Taxi Squad
- Hershey Bears Release Schedule For 2020-21 Season
Tag Archives: New Jersey Devils
Former Washington Capitals goaltender Semyon Varlamov is having a season to remember so fr in 2021. He started the season with a very impressive shutout streak that finally came to an end against the New Jersey Devils on Thursday.
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images As the realigned divisions are set and with the 2020-21 season just a day away, NoVa Caps wraps up with their division previews. Today, we look at the East Division:
Photo: NHL.com The New Jersey Devils announced on Friday afternoon that goaltender Corey Crawford has left the team indefinitely due to personal reasons.
Photo: NHL.com The New Jersey Devils announced on Thursday that unrestricted free agent defenseman Sami Vatanen has signed a one-year, $2 million contract with the team.
Metropolitan Division teams made big changes this offseason, with several significant moves coming on defense. Last month, NoVa Caps looked at Metropolitan Division goalie tandems. Now, it’s time to examine the eight teams’ projected defenses for the 2020-21 NHL season and … Continue reading
Photo: Perry Nelson/Getty Images As a result of the revenue impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, the NHL salary cap will remain flat for the next three years. The unexpected cap constraint has impacted how companies have managed free agency. NoVa Caps … Continue reading
Photo: Bruce Bennett/Getty Images The NHL’s free agency period has seen a number of moves involving goalies, and many of those signings have come in the Metropolitan Division. Several teams have young netminders with bright futures ahead, some moved to … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The New Jersey Devils announced late Friday night that they have signed goaltender Corey Crawford to a two-year contract, which will carry a cap hit of $3.9 million. He will make $3.6 million in 2020-21 and $4.2 million … Continue reading
Photo: Last Word on Hockey The Columbus Blue Jackets announced on Thursday night that they dealt defenseman Ryan Murray to the New Jersey Devils in exchange for a 2021 fifth-round pick. After dealing defenseman Markus Nutivaara to the Florida Panthers … Continue reading
Dave Sandford/NHLI via Getty Images If the 2020-21 NHL season starts as currently planned, teams that didn’t participate in the 2019-20 post-season will be looking at nearly nine months away from the game. That’s concerning to those teams.