Search NoVa Caps Site
- Canucks Jay Beagle Will Miss 4-6 Weeks With Fractured Forearm
- Is a Caps-Knights Rematch More Appealing Than A Caps-Pens Game? Television Ratings Say Yes
- Range for Next Year’s NHL Salary Cap Released, And Decisions Facing the Capitals
- The Time Alex Chiasson Went Missing For a Few Minutes The Morning After the Capitals Won The Stanley Cup
- Images From 2018 Caps Casino Night (Photos)
- 10th Anniversary: A Look Back at the Washington Capitals’ 2008-09 Season
- Rockford IceHogs Beat Hershey Bears 5-2; Bears Drop To 0-5 On The Season
- Capitals Prospect Riley Sutter Scores Twice (Again)
- Capitals Assign Jayson Megna to Hershey
- Hershey Bears Fall 5-1 to Milwaukee Admirals in Lopsided Contest
Tag Archives: Stanislav Galiev
HERSHEY, PA – With all of the insanity swirling in Washington and Hershey during this off-season, many in the area are wondering how the Caps potential roster will impact Hershey in 2017-2018. Here are five big questions that are hopefully … Continue reading
Something to smile about? There may be, finally, light at the end of the dark tunnel for Stan Galiev. Aivis Kalnins, a KHL insider, had first reported this morning that Galiev may be close to signing with Ak Bars Kazan. Additionally, … Continue reading
Now that NHL Free Agency signings are winding down, the AHL signings are going to ramp up. Here’s a quick look at what the Bears, in conjunction with the Capitals, have done already and the work that is still ahead. … Continue reading
HERSHEY, PA – Stan Galiev, the sometimes dynamic Russian whose hockey career in North America had more twists and turns than an old country road, just got sucker punched again – this time by the KHL.
Photo: Washington Capitals Dear Free Agency – enough already! In a roller-coaster of highest of highs and lowest of lows, this year’s Free Agency (including the Expansion Draft) just might be the best eight days or the worst eight days, … Continue reading
It has been reported that Stanislav Galiev, Washington’s 3rd round pick (#86 overall) in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft is leaving for the KHL with the hopes of playing for Team Russia in the upcoming Olympics.
The NHL “silly season” officially begins at noon on Saturday, as Free Agency officially begins. Here are the latest Capitals-related rumors from the reputable media outlets covering the NHL.
Get ready for the insanity – free agency officially opens tomorrow, and while the Capitals and Bears have already made moves to shore up their restricted free agents, there are 11 others who are poised to test the waters of … Continue reading
According to Cap Friendly’s expansion draft tool, there are 886 players available to next month’s Las Vegas draft. Each team will lose one player in the draft. While teams have two options for protecting players in the draft and there … Continue reading