Search NoVa Caps Site
- Four Pending UFA Goalies That Could Make Sense For The Capitals
- Report: Canucks Trade Former Capitals Defenseman Nate Schmidt To Jets For 2022 Third-Round Pick
- Which Defensemen Could The Capitals Target In Free Agency?
- Report: Capitals Linked To Pending UFA Left-Handed Defenseman Brandon Montour
- Capitals Re-sign Alex Ovechkin To Five-Year, $47.5 Million Contract
- Golden Knights Trade Marc-Andre Fleury To Blackhawks
- Canucks Buy Out Final Season Of Former Capitals Goaltender Braden Holtby’s Contract
- Deep Dive: A Closer Look at Capitals Draft Pick Haakon Hänelt
- Report: Capitals, Jets Working On Trade That Would Send Brenden Dillon To Winnipeg
- Capitals Prospect Haakon Hanelt Commits To Playing In QMJHL This Season
Tag Archives: Stanislav Galiev
Ilya Kovalchuk Possibly Headed To Russia Without NHL Opportunity; Updates On Former Capitals Jaskin, Galiev
NHL Over the the course of his nearly 16-season NHL career, Washington Capitals Alex Ovechkin has been joined by a number of notable fellow countrymen from Russia in the Capitals’ lineup. In recent days, news on three of those players … Continue reading
HERSHEY, PA – With all of the insanity swirling in Washington and Hershey during this off-season, many in the area are wondering how the Caps potential roster will impact Hershey in 2017-2018. Here are five big questions that are hopefully … Continue reading
Something to smile about? There may be, finally, light at the end of the dark tunnel for Stan Galiev. Aivis Kalnins, a KHL insider, had first reported this morning that Galiev may be close to signing with Ak Bars Kazan. Additionally, … Continue reading
Now that NHL Free Agency signings are winding down, the AHL signings are going to ramp up. Here’s a quick look at what the Bears, in conjunction with the Capitals, have done already and the work that is still ahead. … Continue reading
HERSHEY, PA – Stan Galiev, the sometimes dynamic Russian whose hockey career in North America had more twists and turns than an old country road, just got sucker punched again – this time by the KHL.
Photo: Washington Capitals Dear Free Agency – enough already! In a roller-coaster of highest of highs and lowest of lows, this year’s Free Agency (including the Expansion Draft) just might be the best eight days or the worst eight days, … Continue reading
It has been reported that Stanislav Galiev, Washington’s 3rd round pick (#86 overall) in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft is leaving for the KHL with the hopes of playing for Team Russia in the upcoming Olympics.
The NHL “silly season” officially begins at noon on Saturday, as Free Agency officially begins. Here are the latest Capitals-related rumors from the reputable media outlets covering the NHL.
Get ready for the insanity – free agency officially opens tomorrow, and while the Capitals and Bears have already made moves to shore up their restricted free agents, there are 11 others who are poised to test the waters of … Continue reading