Search NoVa Caps Site
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman Draws Fire For “No One Really Cares About Hockey” Comment
- ‘The Athletic’ Lays Off 8% of Staff
- Capitals’ Braden Holtby on NHL’s Lack of Speaking Up About Social & Racial Issues: “We’re Obviously Behind As A Sport”
- Is Brooks Orpik The Guy to Replace Reid Cashman?
- Phase 2 of “Return To Play” Begins Monday
- Discussions Between NHL, NHLPA Continue for new Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Penguins Announce Player Tests Positive For COVID-19
- 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff Seeding Will Be Redone After Each Round
- Washington Capitals Players Speak Out Against Racism, Participate in “Blackout Tuesday”
- Could The Capitals Deal A Defenseman Next Offseason?
Tag Archives: Stanislav Galiev
HERSHEY, PA – With all of the insanity swirling in Washington and Hershey during this off-season, many in the area are wondering how the Caps potential roster will impact Hershey in 2017-2018. Here are five big questions that are hopefully … Continue reading
Something to smile about? There may be, finally, light at the end of the dark tunnel for Stan Galiev. Aivis Kalnins, a KHL insider, had first reported this morning that Galiev may be close to signing with Ak Bars Kazan. Additionally, … Continue reading
Now that NHL Free Agency signings are winding down, the AHL signings are going to ramp up. Here’s a quick look at what the Bears, in conjunction with the Capitals, have done already and the work that is still ahead. … Continue reading
HERSHEY, PA – Stan Galiev, the sometimes dynamic Russian whose hockey career in North America had more twists and turns than an old country road, just got sucker punched again – this time by the KHL.
Photo: Washington Capitals Dear Free Agency – enough already! In a roller-coaster of highest of highs and lowest of lows, this year’s Free Agency (including the Expansion Draft) just might be the best eight days or the worst eight days, … Continue reading
It has been reported that Stanislav Galiev, Washington’s 3rd round pick (#86 overall) in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft is leaving for the KHL with the hopes of playing for Team Russia in the upcoming Olympics.
The NHL “silly season” officially begins at noon on Saturday, as Free Agency officially begins. Here are the latest Capitals-related rumors from the reputable media outlets covering the NHL.
Get ready for the insanity – free agency officially opens tomorrow, and while the Capitals and Bears have already made moves to shore up their restricted free agents, there are 11 others who are poised to test the waters of … Continue reading
According to Cap Friendly’s expansion draft tool, there are 886 players available to next month’s Las Vegas draft. Each team will lose one player in the draft. While teams have two options for protecting players in the draft and there … Continue reading