Search NoVa Caps Site
- The Streak: A Look Back at the Capitals’ Historic Winning Streak 10 Years Later – Part 2
- Washington at Montreal Preview: Capitals Clash With Canadiens At Bell Centre
- Brian Pinho, Garrett Pilon Continue Scoring, Alex Kannok-Leipert Returns To Top Pair, Scores Goal: Week 19 Prospect Report
- Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin On Passing Of Lakers Legend Kobe Bryant: “It’s Tough”
- Ovechkin Will Serve One-Game Suspension On Monday Night; Holtby To Start: News From Capitals’ Practice In Montréal
- Pacific Division Wins Three-On-Three Tournament At 2020 NHL All-Star Game In St. Louis
- Bears Beat Bruins 3-2 In Shootout, Christian Djoos Scores Game Winner
- Capitals’ John Carlson Finishes Second In Hardest Shot At 2020 NHL All-Star Skills
- Bears Beat Thunderbirds 5-2, Matt Moulson Scores Two Goals in 1,000th Professional Game
- NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman Discusses 2021 All-Star Weekend In Florida, Diversity, & Digital Innovations
Tag Archives: Christian Djoos
Photo: Providence Bruins The Hershey Bears beat the Providence Bruins 3-2 (SO) Saturday night at the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island. After a scoreless first frame, Liam O’Brien would score the game’s first goal late in the second … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals have a big summer looming with major contributors’ contracts set to expire, key role players up as restricted free agents, and some big names that can sign contract extensions on July 1. NoVa Caps takes … Continue reading
Djoos Re-assigned To Hershey; Holtby Will Start Against The Devils: News From Capitals’ Morning Skate
The Washington Capitals held morning skate ahead of Saturday’s tilt against the New Jersey Devils (7:00 P.M. ET on NBC Sports Washington). Here is the latest from Medstar Capitals Iceplex.
The Washington Capitals reassigned defenseman Christian Djoos to the AHL’s Hershey Bears, the team announced on Saturday morning.
After a day off on Thursday, the Washington Capitals were back to work on Friday preparing for their next tilt on Saturday when they host the New Jersey Devils. Christian Djoos returned to skating and Capitals bench boss Todd Reirden … Continue reading
Washington Capitals defenseman Christian Djoos, who has missed the last five games with an upper-body injury, joined the team for practice once again on Friday morning and took a normal workload, which signals that he will probably be available for … Continue reading
Djoos Returns To The Ice In Non-Contact Jersey; Samsonov Will Start; Washington To Host Pride Night: News From Capitals’ Morning Skate
Photo: Capitals The Washington Capitals held morning skate ahead of Tuesday’s tilt against the Ottawa Senators (7:00 P.M ET on NBC Sports Washington). Here is the latest from Medstar.
Dowd In, Djoos Out; Samsonov To Start; Reirden Will Coach Metro Division For NHL All-Star Weekend: News From Capitals’ Morning Skate In Raleigh
The Washington Capitals held morning skate ahead of Friday night’s tilt against the Carolina Hurricanes (7:30 P.M. ET on NBC Sports Washington+ locally and NHL Network nationally). Here is the latest from PNC Arena.
Welcome to the third installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals monthly prospects report for the 2019-2020 season. The report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of December 2019, and provides an overall “Trending” rating for each … Continue reading
Washington Capitals center Nic Dowd returned to the ice with his teammates for practice on Thursday after his wife gave birth to a baby boy, Louie, on Tuesday night. He missed the team’s 4-3 loss to the New York Islanders … Continue reading