Search NoVa Caps Site
- Penguins GM Jim Rutherford Resigns Due To Personal Reasons; Patrik Allvin Gets Job On Interim Basis
- Hershey Bears Name Matt Moulson 44th Captain In Team History
- Report: Damien Riat Recalled To Hershey
- Former Capital Joel Ward Serves As Golden Knights’ Assistant Coach vs. Blues With Peter DeBoer And Staff Out Due To COVID-19
- Capitals Crunch Islanders, 3-2; Justin Schultz Nets Game-Winner With 26.4 Seconds Left, John Carlson Extends Point-Streak To Four Games
- Daniel Sprong Scores His First Goal As A Washington Capital Against the New York Islanders
- Capitals-Islanders Tied 2-2 After Two Periods: Advanced Statistics For The Second Period
- Capitals-Islanders Tied 1-1: Advanced Statistics For First Period
- Capitals Recall Daniel Carr, Michael Sgarbossa From Taxi Squad; Loan Connor McMichael, Brian Pinho To Taxi Squad
- Capitals’ John Carlson On Missing Four Top Players: “I Think It Helps Them… It Gives Us A Lot Of Confidence”
Tag Archives: Christian Djoos
Photo: NHL.com According to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Friedman, the Detroit Red Wings claimed defenseman Christian Djoos on waivers from the Anaheim Ducks on Saturday. In addition, the Nashville Predators placed defenseman Tyler Lewington on waivers.
Photo: Anaheim Calling The Anaheim Ducks placed nine players on waivers on Friday, including former Washington Capitals defenseman Christian Djoos.
Fortunately for the Washington Capitals, they were the healthiest team in the NHL last season when it comes to total man-games lost. Unfortunately for the Capitals the healthy season and opportunity was ultimately squandered in the postseason. Here is our … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images Former Washington Capitals defenseman and Stanley Cup champion Christian Djoos signed a new one-year contract for $1.25 million with the Anaheim Ducks this week. Djoos spoke with Expressen.se about his new deal from his home … Continue reading
After trading for forward Ilya Kovalchuk yesterday evening, the Washington Capitals dealt defenseman Christian Djoos to the Anaheim Ducks on the NHL Trade Deadline on Monday afternoon.
Bears Beat Phantoms 5-3; Liam O’Brien, Christian Djoos, Bobby Nardella, Beck Malenstyn and Brian Pinho Score
Photo: Caroline O’Connor/Great Save Productions/Hershey Bears The Hershey Bears beat the Lehigh Valley Phantoms 5-3 Sunday evening at the Giant Center in Hershey. The Bears struck first with a goal from Liam O’Brien for a 1-0 lead at the first … Continue reading
Welcome to the fourth installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals monthly prospects report for the 2019-2020 season. The report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of January, 2020, and provides an overall “Trending” rating for each … Continue reading
Photo: Providence Bruins The Hershey Bears beat the Providence Bruins 3-2 (SO) Saturday night at the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island. After a scoreless first frame, Liam O’Brien would score the game’s first goal late in the second … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals have a big summer looming with major contributors’ contracts set to expire, key role players up as restricted free agents, and some big names that can sign contract extensions on July 1. NoVa Caps takes … Continue reading
Djoos Re-assigned To Hershey; Holtby Will Start Against The Devils: News From Capitals’ Morning Skate
The Washington Capitals held morning skate ahead of Saturday’s tilt against the New Jersey Devils (7:00 P.M. ET on NBC Sports Washington). Here is the latest from Medstar Capitals Iceplex.