Search NoVa Caps Site
- Vegas Updates Odds For 2022 Stanley Cup Following Drafts, Free Agency
- Brenden Dillon Understands Trade From Washington Was A Business Deal
- Bogdan Trineyev Called To Russian National Team For 2021 Sochi Open
- Capitals’ Ilya Samsonov Does Not File For Salary Arbitration; Red Wings’ Jakub Vrana Among 17 Players That Did
- Bogdan Trineyev Scores In Dynamo Moscow’s KHL Preseason Tilt With Torpedo
- NHL Draft Ratings: Expansion Draft Soars, Entry Draft Up Slightly
- Charles Barkley Helped Convince Wayne Gretzky To Join TNT Broadcast Team
- Boston Bruins David Kreijci Ends NHL Career, Will Return Home To Czech Republic
- “It’s Been A Pleasure To Play All Those Years With One Organization”: Alex Ovechkin Speaks on His New Contract, What It Means to Stay In Washington, and His Career Going Forward
- Rangers Acquire Ryan Reaves From Golden Knights For 2022 Third-Round Pick
Tag Archives: Christian Djoos
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals 2019-20 roster saw significant changeover during the last offeseason. Changes included a new coaching staff, tweaks to the bottom-six forward group as well a substantial overhaul of the Capitals’ defense.
On Wednesday May 12, EV Zug of the Swiss National League announced that they have signed former Washington Capitals defenseman Christian Djoos, part of the team’s Stanley Cup-winning roster of 2018, to a two year deal.
Photo: NHL.com According to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Friedman, the Detroit Red Wings claimed defenseman Christian Djoos on waivers from the Anaheim Ducks on Saturday. In addition, the Nashville Predators placed defenseman Tyler Lewington on waivers.
Photo: Anaheim Calling The Anaheim Ducks placed nine players on waivers on Friday, including former Washington Capitals defenseman Christian Djoos.
Fortunately for the Washington Capitals, they were the healthiest team in the NHL last season when it comes to total man-games lost. Unfortunately for the Capitals the healthy season and opportunity was ultimately squandered in the postseason. Here is our … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images Former Washington Capitals defenseman and Stanley Cup champion Christian Djoos signed a new one-year contract for $1.25 million with the Anaheim Ducks this week. Djoos spoke with Expressen.se about his new deal from his home … Continue reading
After trading for forward Ilya Kovalchuk yesterday evening, the Washington Capitals dealt defenseman Christian Djoos to the Anaheim Ducks on the NHL Trade Deadline on Monday afternoon.
Bears Beat Phantoms 5-3; Liam O’Brien, Christian Djoos, Bobby Nardella, Beck Malenstyn and Brian Pinho Score
Photo: Caroline O’Connor/Great Save Productions/Hershey Bears The Hershey Bears beat the Lehigh Valley Phantoms 5-3 Sunday evening at the Giant Center in Hershey. The Bears struck first with a goal from Liam O’Brien for a 1-0 lead at the first … Continue reading
Welcome to the fourth installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals monthly prospects report for the 2019-2020 season. The report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of January, 2020, and provides an overall “Trending” rating for each … Continue reading
Photo: Providence Bruins The Hershey Bears beat the Providence Bruins 3-2 (SO) Saturday night at the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island. After a scoreless first frame, Liam O’Brien would score the game’s first goal late in the second … Continue reading