Search NoVa Caps Site
- Hershey Bears Announce Preliminary Training Camp Roster; Set to Open Camp On Monday
- Washington Capitals’ Day 9 Training Camp Roundup: Washington Puts Projected Opening Night Roster On The Ice On Sunday
- Alexander Alexeyev Off To Fast Start In Red Deer
- Philipp Grubauer Shelled For Seven Goals in Avalanche Debut
- Saturday Was Family Skate Day For the Carlsons and Oshies at Medstar Capital Iceplex
- Washington Capitals Make Second Round Of Roster Cuts on Saturday
- Capitals Release 2018-19 Media Guide
- Howard “H.T.” Lenz’ Day With the Stanley Cup
- Capitals Prospect Report Cards: Game 4 Vs. Carolina Hurricanes
- Hurricanes Storm Past Capitals, 5-1; Washington Falls To 0-3-1 In Preseason
Category Archives: Free Agency
Photo: HFBoards The Hershey Bears signed defenseman John MacLoud as a free agent, the team announced on Thursday morning.
Bill Boyce/Associated Press With training camp just a few weeks away, the Capitals’ Opening Night roster and NHL roster as a whole will look very similar to last season’s, considering that General Manager Brian MacLellan was able to bring back … Continue reading
Photo: TSN The Washington Capitals signed Sergei Shumakov to a one-year, entry-level contract worth $925,000, the team announced on Saturday morning. Shumakov was a free agent in the KHL.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images With the Washington Capitals set to begin their quest for a repeat in three weeks as training camp comes around, it’s time to look at potential PTO (professional tryout) candidates. The Capitals have signed three players … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com NoVa Caps’ annual division preview continues today as we look into each division in the NHL. Today, we take a deep dive into the Central Division.
Photo: FanSided The Vegas Golden Knights (expansion team), Colorado Avalanche (last place in the NHL by 21 points the previous season), and the New Jersey Devils (won the draft lottery the previous April) all shocked the hockey world last season … Continue reading
Photo: The Wheeling Nailers The Hershey Bears announced on Friday that they have signed goaltender Adam Morrison and defenseman Logan Pyett to one-year AHL contracts.
Photo: NHL.com NoVa Caps’ annual division previews begin today where we will look into every team in each division. We will start the series with the Atlantic Division.
AP Photo/John Locher With most of the Washington Capitals‘ Stanley Cup championship roster returning for a shot at a repeat, NoVa Caps takes a look at the most recent NHL rosters that won the Stanley Cup, the turnover those rosters … Continue reading
Photo: Washington Post With center Jay Beagle signing with the Vancouver Canucks and goaltender Philipp Grubauer traded to the Colorado Avalanche, a couple of roster spots will be up for grabs next month, when training camp begins. In this post, NoVa … Continue reading