Search NoVa Caps Site
- Washington at Montreal Preview: Capitals Conclude Road Trip Against Canadiens at Bell Centre
- Washington Capitals’ Prospect Eric Florchuk Continues Impressive Play in Blades 5-2 Win
- Capitals Practice News Roundup: The Return of the Holtbeast And More Injury Updates
- Hershey Bears Split Weekend Games against Cleveland Monsters (Photos)
- Monsters Mash Bears 5-2; Bears Split Penalty-Riddled Weekend Set
- From Kolzig to Holtby: Looking at the Washington Capitals’ Goalie Carousel – Part 2
- Washington Capitals at Colorado Avalanche – A Look At The Numbers: Rocky Mountain High
- Two Goals from Shane Gersich helps Hershey Bears Defeat Cleveland Monsters 6-1 (Photos)
- Shorthanded Capitals Defeat Grubauer, Avalanche, 3-2 (OT); Nicklas Backstrom Snipes Game-Winner
- Bears Mash Monsters 6-1; Shane Gersich Scores A Pair
Category Archives: Free Agency
Photo: ESPN Defenseman Nate Schmidt signed a six-year contract extension worth an average annual value of $5.95 million with the Vegas Golden Knights, the team announced on Thursday morning. Schmidt, 27, could have become an unrestricted free agent on July … Continue reading
Photo: HFBoards The Hershey Bears signed defenseman John MacLoud as a free agent, the team announced on Thursday morning.
Bill Boyce/Associated Press With training camp just a few weeks away, the Capitals’ Opening Night roster and NHL roster as a whole will look very similar to last season’s, considering that General Manager Brian MacLellan was able to bring back … Continue reading
Photo: TSN The Washington Capitals signed Sergei Shumakov to a one-year, entry-level contract worth $925,000, the team announced on Saturday morning. Shumakov was a free agent in the KHL.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images With the Washington Capitals set to begin their quest for a repeat in three weeks as training camp comes around, it’s time to look at potential PTO (professional tryout) candidates. The Capitals have signed three players … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com NoVa Caps’ annual division preview continues today as we look into each division in the NHL. Today, we take a deep dive into the Central Division.
Photo: FanSided The Vegas Golden Knights (expansion team), Colorado Avalanche (last place in the NHL by 21 points the previous season), and the New Jersey Devils (won the draft lottery the previous April) all shocked the hockey world last season … Continue reading
Photo: The Wheeling Nailers The Hershey Bears announced on Friday that they have signed goaltender Adam Morrison and defenseman Logan Pyett to one-year AHL contracts.
Photo: NHL.com NoVa Caps’ annual division previews begin today where we will look into every team in each division. We will start the series with the Atlantic Division.
AP Photo/John Locher With most of the Washington Capitals‘ Stanley Cup championship roster returning for a shot at a repeat, NoVa Caps takes a look at the most recent NHL rosters that won the Stanley Cup, the turnover those rosters … Continue reading