Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Sign Forward Michael Vecchione To One Year, Two-Way Deal
- Scott Allen Named New Head Coach Of Hershey Bears
- Nicklas Backstrom, Carl Hagelin Will Meet With Members Of Team Sweden In Stockholm Next Week
- Capitals Prospect Haakon Hanelt Scores Goal, Two Assists In Under 20 Summer Challenge Tournament
- Michal Kempny: What To Expect When He Returns From Injury
- NHL Analytics Glossary
- How Will The Capitals Replace Brenden Dillon?
- Former Blue Jackets, Rangers Coach John Tortorella Joins ESPN As Studio Analyst
- Vegas Updates Odds For 2022 Stanley Cup Following Drafts, Free Agency
- Brenden Dillon Understands Trade From Washington Was A Business Deal
Tag Archives: Travis Boyd
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals 2019-20 roster saw significant changeover during the last offeseason. Changes included a new coaching staff, tweaks to the bottom-six forward group as well a substantial overhaul of the Capitals’ defense.
Photo: Awful Announcing The Vancouver Canucks announced on Wednesday afternoon that 25 individuals from the organization have tested positive for COVID-19, including 18 roster players, three players on the taxi squad, and four staff members. All players and staff are … Continue reading
Photo: Vancouver Is Awesome According to TSN’s Darren Dreger, 20 Vancouver Canucks players and coaches have tested positive for COVID-19. 14 players were listed on Saturday’s NHL COVID-19 protocol list.
Photo: NHL.com According to The Athletic’s Pierre LeBrun, 16 players and three coaches from the Vancouver Canucks are on the NHL’s COVID-19 protocol as of 5 PM ET on Saturday. Both of their goalies, Thatcher Demko and Braden Holtby, are … Continue reading
Former Washington Capitals forward and Stanley Cup Champion Travis Boyd is set to play his first game for the Vancouver Canucks when they face the Calgary Flames Wednesday night. Boyd was waived by the Toronto Maple Leafs and claimed off … Continue reading
Photo: SI Due to a flat salary cap for the next three years, the Washington Capitals were one of many teams that were forced to make a number of roster changes over the past offseason. With 20 percent of the … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals tendered qualifying offers to two restricted free agents ahead of Wednesday’s deadline (5 PM ET) to issue them. They extended offers to defenseman Jonas Siegenthaler and forward Shane Gersich. Center Travis Boyd did not receive a qualifying … Continue reading
Yet another Washington Capitals season has ended in disappointing fashion (most of them do, that’s sports.) This year’s offseason will be critical in terms of addressing needs and reshaping the team, as there are many areas of concern that need … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals have taken the ice for pregame warmups for Game 4 at Scotiabank Arena. Todd Reirden has released his starting lines and defensive pairs for the game:
Washington Capitals center Travis Boyd scored his first career playoff goal in the second round-robin game against the Philadelphia Flyers at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto.