Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Prospect Tobias Geisser And EV Zug Win Swiss National League Championship
- New Face on the Stage: Inside Garrett Pilon’s NHL Debut Against the Philadelphia Flyers
- Capitals Rally To Beat Flyers, 2-1 (OT)
- Capitals’ Michal Kempny Leaves Bears Game Due To “Weird” Injury During Conditioning Stint
- Pheonix Copley Blanks Phantoms, 3-0, Records 100th Career AHL Victory
- Capitals Re-Call Garrett Pilon From Taxi Squad To Active Roster
- Craig Anderson Will Start For Capitals vs. Flyers; Alex Ovechkin Still Out
- NHL Easing COVID-19 Protocols For Vaccinated Teams During Playoffs
- Capitals Fall To Flyers, 4-2; Daniel Sprong Scores Sixth Goal In As Many Games
- Connor McMichael Scores Game-Winning Goal In Bears 2-1 Win Over Devils
Tag Archives: Nate Schmidt
Screen cap: Vancouver Canucks “I didn’t know how much to bark and yell today because I don’t want guys to get overwhelmed,” exclaimed former Washington Capitals defenseman Nate Schmidt about his first day in camp. After four years with the … Continue reading
Photo: Alex Brandon/AP The Vegas Golden Knights announced on Monday night that they have traded defenseman Nate Schmidt to the Vancouver Canucks in exchange for a third-round pick in the 2022 NHL Draft to make room under the NHL salary … Continue reading
Report: Golden Knights Sign Alex Pietrangelo To Seven-Year, $61.6 Million Contract; Nate Schmidt Trade Looming
Photo: Yardbarker According to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Freidman, the Vegas Golden Knights have signed UFA defenseman Alex Pietrangelo to a seven-year contract that will carry a cap hit of $8.8 million. Rumors have swirled the past few days that if Pietrangelo … Continue reading
Washington Capitals‘ captain Alex Ovechkin is still chasing 700 goals tonight, but he sent former Capital and Vegas Golden Knights’ defenseman Nate Schmidt over the boards into the Knights’ bench towards the end of the opening frame.
Photo: LVRJ With the Vegas Golden Knights in the midst of their third season as a franchise, NoVa Caps looks back at the Washington Capitals‘ protection list for the 2017 NHL Expansion Draft to see whether they might change anything … Continue reading
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images Make no mistake about it. The Vegas Golden Knights will be looking for a heaping pile of redemption Tuesday night when they host the Washington Capitals at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The … Continue reading
Photo: ESPN Defenseman Nate Schmidt signed a six-year contract extension worth an average annual value of $5.95 million with the Vegas Golden Knights, the team announced on Thursday morning. Schmidt, 27, could have become an unrestricted free agent on July … Continue reading
Photo: Getty Images The hockey world was shocked on Sunday when the NHL announced that Vegas Golden Knights and ex-Washington Capitals‘ defenseman Nate Schmidt was suspended 20 games for violating the league’s performance-enhancing substances program.
Golden Knights and Ex-Capitals Defenseman Nate Schmidt Suspended 20 Games By The NHL For Violating League’s Performance Enhancing Substances Program
Photo: Zimbio Vegas Golden Knights defenseman Nate Schmidt was suspended 20 games by the NHL for violating the league’s performance-enhancing substances program, the NHL announced on Sunday afternoon.
Paul Sancya/Associated Press We’ve all thought about it at one point or another since June, “I wish _____ had been on the team when the Capitals won the Stanley Cup”. It’s common to grow a personal fondness to certain players, … Continue reading