Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Hold Off Habs, 4-2; Jakub Vrana Scores Seventh In Eight Games
- Montreal Canadiens Pay Tribute to NBA Legend Kobe Bryant and Daughter Gianna During Star-Spangled Banner Before Game Against Capitals
- Boyder Back in Business: Travis Boyd Scores in First Game In Nearly A Month
- A Look at Potential Trade Deadline Acquisitions For The Washington Capitals
- Capitals Have Third-Most Favorable Schedule During Stretch Run
- Reader’s Opinion: It’s Time To Bring The NHL All-Star Game Back To Washington D.C.
- Richard Panik To Take Suspended Alex Ovechkin’s Spot On Top-Line, Tom Wilson Gets Crack On PP1, Travis Boyd Draws In: Capitals at Canadiens Pregame Notebook
- The Streak: A Look Back at the Capitals’ Historic Winning Streak 10 Years Later – Part 2
- Washington at Montreal Preview: Capitals Clash With Canadiens At Bell Centre
- Brian Pinho, Garrett Pilon Continue Scoring, Alex Kannok-Leipert Returns To Top Pair, Scores Goal: Week 19 Prospect Report
Tag Archives: Jay Beagle
Photo: Patrick McDermott/NHL via Getty Images The Washington Capitals fell to the Vancouver Canucks 2-1 (SO) Saturday afternoon at Capital One Arena. The shootout loss drops the Capitals record to 16-4-5 (37 points) on the season. The Capitals remain in … Continue reading
Welcome Back Beags! Jay Beagle Returns to MedStar Capitals IcePlex As Member of Vancouver Canucks, Receives Warm Welcome From Capitals Fans
Photo: Brendan Batchelor (@batchhockey) When the Washington Capitals captured their first Stanley Cup championship in 2018, a big reason for their victory was the effort by every player on the roster, including their bottom-six forward group. At the time, their … Continue reading
They will always be a part of our Capitals’ family. A part of the history and lore of the Capitals’ Stanley Cup season. And like (most) family members, we occasionally wonder how they’re doing. Alex Chiasson, Jay Beagle and Philipp … Continue reading
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images The Washington Capitals beat the Vancouver Canucks 3-2 Tuesday night at Capital One Arena. The win improves the Capitals record to 29-18-6 (64 points) on the season. The Capitals continue their six-game homestand on Thursday … Continue reading
The Capitals Honor Longtime Fan Favorite Jay Beagle With Heartfelt Tribute Video During Game Against Canucks
Photo: @Capitals The Capitals’ Tuesday night contest against the Vancouver Canucks was one that carried with it a mix of emotion, with the return of longtime Capitals forward and fan favorite Jay Beagle, who departed the Capitals after 10 seasons … Continue reading
On Tuesday night, the Capitals will look to bounce back from a poor Super Bowl Sunday showing against the Boston Bruins in a nighttime contest against the Vancouver Canucks. But Tuesday will also see longtime Capitals forward Jay Beagle play … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images On a night in which the Capitals welcomed back Stanley Cup-winning bench boss Barry Trotz with a video tribute during the first period of Friday night’s game against the New York Islanders, the team also … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals Vancouver Canucks center Jay Beagle received his Stanley Cup ring on Monday morning when the Washington Capitals skated at Rogers Arena in preparations for their game against the Canucks tonight at 10 PM eastern.
The Washington Capitals head west and are set to tackle Western Canada. Continue reading
Screen cap: Canucks TV The Vancouver Canucks announced on Monday that former Capitals forward Jay Beagle will be placed on Long Term Injured Reserve. Jay Beagle left the game on Saturday after blocking a slap shot by Florida’s Mike Hoffman.