Search NoVa Caps Site
- “It’s Been A Pleasure To Play All Those Years With One Organization”: Alex Ovechkin Speaks on His New Contract, What It Means to Stay In Washington, and His Career Going Forward
- Rangers Acquire Ryan Reaves From Golden Knights For 2022 Third-Round Pick
- Deep Dive: A Closer Look at Capitals Draft Pick Chase Clark
- Capitals Re-Acquire Vitek Vanecek From Kraken In Exchange For Jets’ 2023 Second-Round Pick
- Capitals Re-Sign Lucas Johansen; Sign Two Defensemen, Goaltender Hunter Shepard To Two-Way Contracts
- Report: Washington Capitals Believed to Have Interest In Re-Acquiring Vitek Vanecek From Seattle Kraken
- Former Capitals’ Goaltender Philipp Grubauer Signs Six-Year, $35.4 Million Contract With Kraken
- NHL July 28 Free Agency And Trade Tracker
- Former Capitals Goaltender Braden Holtby Signs One-Year Contract With Stars After Getting Contract Bought Out By Canucks
- Devils Sign Dougie Hamilton To Seven-Year, $59.99 Million Contract; Hurricanes Trade Warren Foegele To Oilers For Ethan Bear, Sign Antti Raanta
Tag Archives: Justin Williams
Carolina Hurricanes General Manager Don Waddell announced on Friday that the team has hired former Washington Capital Justin Williams as a special Special Advisor to the General Manager.
Forward Justin Williams announced on Thursday that he will retire after 19 NHL seasons, including the past three with the Carolina Hurricanes and the previous two with the Washington Capitals. He was the Hurricanes’ captain during the 2018-19 season.
Photo: @Capitals In our latest post to prepare you for next week’s draft, NoVa Caps examines the NHL entry drafts of the current millennium, gives a short summary of each year and a tag line, many times based on who … Continue reading
Don Waddell, President and General Manager of the National Hockey League’s Carolina Hurricanes, today announced that the team has signed forward Justin Williams to a one-year contract for the remainder of the 2019-20 season. The contract will pay Williams a … Continue reading
Photo: Sporting News Sportsnet’s John Shannon reported on Monday night that the Washington Capitals, Tampa Bay Lightning, and Boston Bruins “will try to sign” unrestricted free agent forward Justin Williams if the Carolina Hurricanes fail to sign him by February … Continue reading
The Carolina Hurricanes announced on Monday that captain and former Washington Capitals forward Justin Williams will step away from the NHL for the beginning of the 2019-20 season.
Paul Sancya/Associated Press We’ve all thought about it at one point or another since June, “I wish _____ had been on the team when the Capitals won the Stanley Cup”. It’s common to grow a personal fondness to certain players, … Continue reading
Capitals GM Brian MacLellan made tough decisions last summer and has kept a competitive team intact. Continue reading
Photo: NBC Sports Washington The Capitals and Hurricanes begin a home and home set with each other when Carolina visits Washington for the first time this season on Thursday night. Washington won the only meeting of the season between the … Continue reading