Search NoVa Caps Site
- For Coach: T.J. Oshie Scores Hat Trick in Capitals’ Emotional 4-2 Win Over Rangers
- Bears Fall to Lehigh Valley Phantoms 5-3, Axel Jonsson-Fjallby Among Scorers For Bears
- T.J. Oshie Scores Hat-Trick In Capitals’ 4-2 Win Over Rangers
- This One’s For Coach: T.J. Oshie Scores In First Game Since the Passing Of His Father
- Brawl On Broadway Part II: Capitals, Rangers Drop The Gloves One Second Into Chaotic First Period
- NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly On Capitals’ Tom Wilson: “He’s Put Himself In This Position But The Spotlight’s On Him”
- Capitals Recall Daniel Carr From Taxi Squad And Re-assign Zach Fucale From Hershey To Taxi Squad
- Report: Rangers Fire GM Jeff Gorton And President John Davidson
- Lars Eller on Capitals’ Monday Scrum with Rangers: “I Could Find You Several Clips Of Similar Situations…It Happens Frequently, But It’s Not Being Put Into Context In This Situation”
- Evgeny Kuznetsov, Ilya Samsonov, Alex Ovechkin Unavailable For Capitals On Wednesday; T.J. Oshie Will Return
Tag Archives: Justin Williams
Carolina Hurricanes General Manager Don Waddell announced on Friday that the team has hired former Washington Capital Justin Williams as a special Special Advisor to the General Manager.
Forward Justin Williams announced on Thursday that he will retire after 19 NHL seasons, including the past three with the Carolina Hurricanes and the previous two with the Washington Capitals. He was the Hurricanes’ captain during the 2018-19 season.
Photo: @Capitals In our latest post to prepare you for next week’s draft, NoVa Caps examines the NHL entry drafts of the current millennium, gives a short summary of each year and a tag line, many times based on who … Continue reading
Don Waddell, President and General Manager of the National Hockey League’s Carolina Hurricanes, today announced that the team has signed forward Justin Williams to a one-year contract for the remainder of the 2019-20 season. The contract will pay Williams a … Continue reading
Photo: Sporting News Sportsnet’s John Shannon reported on Monday night that the Washington Capitals, Tampa Bay Lightning, and Boston Bruins “will try to sign” unrestricted free agent forward Justin Williams if the Carolina Hurricanes fail to sign him by February … Continue reading
The Carolina Hurricanes announced on Monday that captain and former Washington Capitals forward Justin Williams will step away from the NHL for the beginning of the 2019-20 season.
Paul Sancya/Associated Press We’ve all thought about it at one point or another since June, “I wish _____ had been on the team when the Capitals won the Stanley Cup”. It’s common to grow a personal fondness to certain players, … Continue reading
Capitals GM Brian MacLellan made tough decisions last summer and has kept a competitive team intact. Continue reading
Photo: NBC Sports Washington The Capitals and Hurricanes begin a home and home set with each other when Carolina visits Washington for the first time this season on Thursday night. Washington won the only meeting of the season between the … Continue reading