Search NoVa Caps Site
- Alex Ovechkin Spends Time With Russian Children’s Ensemble “Dynamic Guys”; Launches New Story With The Production Center “Dynamo”
- The KHL Season Is Quickly Deteriorating Due To COVID-19; Should The Capitals Prospects Exit From The League?
- Kevin McCarthy: A Look At Potential Assistant Coaching Candidates For The Capitals
- Penguins In The Midst Of Working Out A Patric Hornqvist-Mike Matheson Trade With Panthers
- Report: No Traditional “Day With The Cup” For Stanley Cup Winners
- A Deep Dive Into Peter Laviolette’s Coaching Resume
- Projecting The Capitals’ Three Big Contract Extensions Coming Up
- Hershey Bears Sign Caleb Herbert To One-Year Deal
- 7 Teams That Missed 2019-20 NHL Postseason May Be Allowed To Hold Longer Training Camps
- Alex Alexeyev’s KHL Coach, Two Teammates Test Positive For COVID-19
Category Archives: Hershey Bears
The Washington Capitals announced on Friday afternoon the signing of forward prospect Daniel Sprong to a two-year, one-way contract for $725,000 AAV.
Photo: Stockton Heat The Hershey Bears announced Monday afternoon the signing of forward Mason Morelli, agreeing to terms on a one-year, American Hockey League contract.
The National Hockey League announced today the dates for the 2020 NHL Draft as well as the opening of free agency.
Washington Capitals defensive prospect Alexander Alexeyev, the 31st overall pick in the 2018 NHL Draft, said on Wednesday that it was “pretty awesome, exciting” to get invited to camp and added that wants to compete for a roster spot and … Continue reading
Capitals’ Prospects Connor McMichael, Daniel Sprong, Shane Gersich, Phillipe Mailet Join Team’s Informal Skates Ahead Of Phase Three
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals forward prospects Connor McMichael, Phillippe Mailet, Shane Gersich, and Daniel Sprong, all expected to be black aces for the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs, joined the team’s informal practice on Thursday.
Photo: Bridgeport Sound Tigers The Hershey Bears were unable to hold their annual Player Awards Night previously scheduled for April due to the shutdown associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, this week the Bears announced the club’s 2019-20 Player … Continue reading
The AHL has announced its “Return to Play” committee for the 2020-21 season. While the committee features plenty of NHL brass, it doesn’t not include representation from the Washington Capitals nor the Hershey Bears.
Photos: Caroline O’Connor/Great Save Productions/Hershey Bears During the 2019-20 and other recent seasons, the Washington Capitals’ American Hockey League affiliate Hershey Bears have had several players on their roster with family members with NHL ties. In the second installment of … Continue reading
Photo: Caroline O’Connor/Great Save Productions/Hershey Bears Next up in our annual prospect review and forecast series is Martin Fehervary, defenseman for the Hershey Bears. (You can access all of our Capitals Prospect Reports and player analysis on our “Prospects” page right here.)
Photo: Caroline O’Connor/Great Save Productions/Hershey Bears ARLINGTON, Va. – The Washington Capitals and the Hershey Bears of the American Hockey League (AHL) have extended their affiliation agreement through the 2023-24 season, Capitals senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan … Continue reading