Search NoVa Caps Site
- The Capitals Depth Is Shining: The 4th Line Is Getting It Done on the Ice
- Capitals Players, MSE Foundation Host Holiday Party for Local Families at MedStar Capitals Iceplex
- From Kolzig to Holtby: Looking at the Washington Capitals’ Goalie Carousel – Part 5 of 5
- Capitals’ Practice News Roundup: Tom Wilson and Brooks Orpik Continue To Make Progress
- Alex Ovechkin Passes Dino Ciccarelli For 11th On All-Time Multi-Goal Games List
- Patience Leads to T.J. Oshie’s Triumphant Return
- Red Wings @ Capitals – Inside The Numbers: A Familiar Formula
- Capitals Alex Ovechkin Records 21st Career Hat Trick Against the Detroit Red Wings
- Capitals Thump Red Wings 6-2; Alex Ovechkin Scores Hat Trick; T.J. Oshie Scores in Return
- Scarlet Caps Presented by Giant to Host Hockey ‘n Heels
Category Archives: Propsects
Photo: Tori Hartman Henrik Lundqvist, Sergei Bobrovsky, Braden Holtby, Matt Murray, and Cory Schneider. Not only are those goalies some of the top netminders in the league, they are all from the Metropolitan Division. Murray and Schneider may be having … Continue reading
Photo: Greg Fiume/Getty Images North America NoVa Caps is currently examining the Capitals’ search for a starting goalie to replace longtime goalie, Olaf Kolzig in 2008 and how it led to the rise of current starter Braden Holtby. In Part … Continue reading
HERSHEY, PA — On a Hershey Bears squad full of young guns, one forward quickly stands out on the ice, as his locks of golden blonde hair blow in the breeze as he skates by – okay, maybe that’s not … Continue reading
Welcome to the first installment of NoVa Caps’ monthly reports for Washington Capitals’ prospects. This report summarizes activities for each Capitals’ prospect for the month of October, 2018, and provides an overall “Trending” rating for each player. We also provide … Continue reading
Photo: Last Word on Hockey The WHL announced on Monday that Red Deer Rebels defenseman and Washington Capitals‘ prospect Alexander Alexeyev was named the league’s player of the week.
On Sunday, October 28, Capitals prospect Kody Clark scored the game winning goal for the Ottawa 67’s, giving them a 4-3 victory over the Sudbury Wolves. Clark, 19, was the Capitals’ second-round pick (47th overall) this past June.
Photos: Ottawa 67s The Washington Capitals signed forward prospect Kody Clark to a three-year entry-level contract with an average annual value of $870,000, the team announced on Monday morning. Clark, 19, was the Capitals’ second-round pick (47th overall) this past June.
Photo: Sportsnet The Hershey Bears‘ released their opening night roster for the 2018-19 season, which starts tomorrow against the Syracuse Crunch, on Friday morning.
Photo: Tori Hartman After getting cut in the Washington Capitals‘ training camp, forwards Shane Gersich and Axel Jonnson Fjallby scored in their American Hockey League debuts in the Hershey Bears‘ 6-2 loss to the Wilkes-Barry/Scranton Penguins in the team’s preseason … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals made their third round of roster cuts on Wednesday afternoon.