Search NoVa Caps Site
- Alex Ovechkin Spends Time With Russian Children’s Ensemble “Dynamic Guys”; Launches New Story With The Production Center “Dynamo”
- The KHL Season Is Quickly Deteriorating Due To COVID-19; Should The Capitals Prospects Exit From The League?
- Kevin McCarthy: A Look At Potential Assistant Coaching Candidates For The Capitals
- Penguins In The Midst Of Working Out A Patric Hornqvist-Mike Matheson Trade With Panthers
- Report: No Traditional “Day With The Cup” For Stanley Cup Winners
- A Deep Dive Into Peter Laviolette’s Coaching Resume
- Projecting The Capitals’ Three Big Contract Extensions Coming Up
- Hershey Bears Sign Caleb Herbert To One-Year Deal
- 7 Teams That Missed 2019-20 NHL Postseason May Be Allowed To Hold Longer Training Camps
- Alex Alexeyev’s KHL Coach, Two Teammates Test Positive For COVID-19
Tag Archives: Hershey Bears
Photo: @Capitals The Hershey Bears announced on Tuesday the signing of Caleb Herbert to a one-year American Hockey League (AHL) contract.
The Washington Capitals announced on Friday afternoon the signing of forward prospect Daniel Sprong to a two-year, one-way contract for $725,000 AAV.
Photo: Bridgeport Sound Tigers The Washington Capitals announced on Thursday morning the re-signing of forward prospect Brian Pinho to a two-year deal.
Photo: Stockton Heat The Hershey Bears announced Monday afternoon the signing of forward Mason Morelli, agreeing to terms on a one-year, American Hockey League contract.
Twice each season we pull together all of our prospect game data, video analysis, advanced statistics and calculate a current ranking for each player in the Washington Capitals prospect pool. Each January we release our mid-season ranking and each offseason … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals have signed goaltender Zach Fucale to a one-year, two-way contract ($700,000/$75,000), senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.
Photo by Andre Ringuette/Freestyle Photo/Getty Images The Washington Capitals finally brought home a win in the last game of their three-game round robin tournament on Sunday, beating the Boston Bruins 2-1. Sunday’s game was also defenseman Martin Fehervary’s NHL postseason … Continue reading
Photo: Micheline Veluvolu/Rochester Americans The Hershey Bears announced on Friday that they have re-signed forward Matt Moulson, agreeing to terms on a one-year, American Hockey League contract. The announcement was made by Hershey vice president of hockey operations, Bryan Helmer.
Photo: Chase Angnello-Dean/NHL via Getty Images It’s looking more and more likely that the Washington Capitals will go with Vitek Vanecek as the number two netminder for the 2020 playoffs, replacing Ilya Samsonov who was injured prior to training camp … Continue reading
Washington Capitals forward prospect Damien Riat and 21 other Swiss players began a week-long training camp at OYM Science in Cham, Switzerland this past Sunday. The goal of the camp was to allow the best players between the ages of 20 … Continue reading