Search NoVa Caps Site
- Philadelphia at Washington Preview: Capitals Start Three-Game Season-Closing Homestand vs. Flyers
- Rangers’ Pavel Buchnevich Suspended One Game For High-Sticking Capitals’ Anthony Mantha
- Capitals Loan Michal Kempny To AHL Hershey On Conditioning Stint
- Spencer Carbery Primed For Future Job In Washington
- Rangers Fined $250,000 After Releasing Statement Calling George Parros “Unfit” For Leading Department Of Player Safety
- Rangers’ Pavel Buchnevich Will Have Hearing With NHL’s Department Of Player Safety For High Sticking Capitals’ Anthony Mantha
- For Coach: T.J. Oshie Scores Hat Trick in Capitals’ Emotional 4-2 Win Over Rangers
- Bears Fall to Lehigh Valley Phantoms 5-3, Axel Jonsson-Fjallby Among Scorers For Bears
- T.J. Oshie Scores Hat-Trick In Capitals’ 4-2 Win Over Rangers
- This One’s For Coach: T.J. Oshie Scores In First Game Since the Passing Of His Father
Tag Archives: Hershey Bears
Photo: Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images The Washington Capitals announced on Thursday afternoon that they have assigned defenseman Michal Kempny to the AHL’s Hershey Bears on a conditioning loan.
When Spencer Carbery was named the head coach of the Hershey Bears on June 26, 2018, the franchise was coming off its worst season in a quarter of a century. The club was struggling and Carbery was charged with restoring … Continue reading
Lehigh Valley Phantoms The Hershey Bears fell to the Lehigh Valley Phantoms, 5-3, Wednesday night at the PPL Center in Allentown, PA. The loss moves the Bears record to 20-7-2-0 (42 points) on the season.
Goaltender Hunter Shepard and the Hershey Bears blanked the Lehigh Valley Phantoms, 2-0, Sunday afternoon at the Giant Center in Hershey. The victory improves the Bears record to 20-6-2-0 (42 points) on the season.
Washington Capitals Prospect Report – April, 2021: Connor McMichael, Alex Alexeyev Continue Hot Streak
Welcome to the eighth installment of our Washington Capitals Monthly Prospects Report for the 2020-2021 season. This report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of April, 2021.
The Hershey Bears beat the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins, 4-3 (OT) on Saturday at the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza in Wilkes-Barre. The victory improves the Bears record to 19-6-2-0 (40 points) on the season.
The American Hockey League (AHL) announced on Thursday that the league will not hold traditional Calder Cup playoffs in 2021. As a result, the league provided each of the divisions the opportunity to independently determine its own postseason format, but … Continue reading
The Hershey Bears beat the Binghamton Devils, 4-3 (SO), Wednesday night at the RWJ Barnabas Health Hockey House in Newark, New Jersey. The victory improves the Bears record to 18-6-2-0 (38 points) on the season.
Alex Alexeyev Made The Most Of His Unplanned Season In The KHL: “He’s Got A Real Determination In His Game Right Now”
With the hockey season delayed indefinitely in North America due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Washington Capitals loaned Hershey Bears defenseman Alex Alexeyev to Salavat Yuleav Ufa in the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL). The decision proved to be a fortunate … Continue reading
Photo: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins The Hershey Bears fell to the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins, 6-3 on Sunday at the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza in Wilkes-Barre. The loss drops the Bears record to 17-6-2-0 (36 points) on the season.