Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Discussing January 15 Opening Night
- Alex Ovechkin Met With Head Of Russian Olympic Committee On Wednesday
- KHL President Gives Update on COVID-19 Status In League: 507 Total Cases To Date, 486 Have Recovered, 21 Currently Sick With Virus
- Three New Designs From NoVa Caps!
- Vegas Releases Odds To Win The 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy
- Henrik Lundqvist Pleased With First Workouts In Washington
- Maruk Flies High Against the Jets: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals vs Winnipeg Jets – December 4, 1981
- At Least Four NHL Teams Considering Playing Outdoor Home Games For 2020-21 Season
- Pierre McGuire Now Offering Personalized Video Messages For Purchase
- AHL, Genius Sports Group Form Partnership To Bring Betting To AHL
Tag Archives: Hershey Bears
Liam O’Brien, who played in the Washington Capitals organization, primarily with the Hershey Bears, since the 2014-15 season, has signed a contract with the Colorado Eagles, the AHL affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche. O’Brien was an unrestricted free agent (G6) … Continue reading
Vitek Vanecek’s Essay Details The Feelings And Fears He Faced In Coming To America: “I Felt Lost In America From The First Moment”
Photos: Jana Mensatorová, ČTK / AP / Mel Evans and ČTK / AP / Chris Young For Capitals goaltending prospect Vitek Vanecek, playing hockey in America has been a tremendous challenge. On the exterior, Vanecek has always been a jovial … Continue reading
At the age of 14, Washington Capitals prospect Bobby Nardella played youth hockey with the Toronto Maple Leafs’ William Nylander for the Chicago Missions U14 team. The team would ultimately produce four NHL players…so far. For Nardella, he hopes that a … Continue reading
Former Capitals Prospect Stan Galiev Remains Close With His Capitals Comrades: “I Follow Their Every Game”
Former Washington Capitals prospect Stan Galiev left his home in Russia for North America at the early age of 16. After playing three seasons in the Quebec junior league under the guidance of former Vegas head coach Gerard Gallant, Galiev … Continue reading
This was supposed to be his time. The Capitals’ mainstay in goal, Braden Holtby, has moved on in free agency, leaving an open goaltender spot on the Capitals roster. He’s spent the last five years working his way up the … Continue reading
Photo: Bridgeport Sound Tigers The American Hockey League (AHL) announced Wednesday afternoon that the new start date for the 2020-21 season in now February 5.
Photo: Bridgeport Sound Tigers Heading into the 2020-21 American Hockey League (AHL) season, the Hershey Bears have a potentially deep and potent lineup, as sixteen forwards who suited up for the Bears last season are under contract. To that group, … Continue reading
Photo: Bridgeport Sound Tigers While the start of the 2020-21 American Hockey League (AHL) season still remains somewhat up in the air, the lack of a start date has not affected the roster of the Hershey Bears from beginning to … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images The Washington Capitals announced on Sunday that they have signed unrestricted free agent forward Daniel Carr to a one-year, two-way contract, which will carry a cap hit of $700,000.
Photo: Arctic Ice Hockey The Washington Capitals have signed defenseman Cameron Schilling to a one-year, two-way contract ($700,000/$365,000), senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.