Search NoVa Caps Site
- Devils Continue Rebuild, Ship Andy Greene To Islanders, Blake Coleman To Lightning
- Bears Beat Phantoms 5-3; Liam O’Brien, Christian Djoos, Bobby Nardella, Beck Malenstyn and Brian Pinho Score
- Washington at Vegas Preview: Capitals Visit Golden Knights In Presidents’ Day Matinee
- NBCSN Adds Capitals-Golden Knights Game To Programming As Alex Ovechkin’s Chase for 700 Continues
- Kuznetsov Participates In Line Rushes On The Third Line; Boyd Draws Onto The Fourth Line For Leipsic; VGK’s Stephenson Comments On Playing Against His Former Team: News From Capitals’ Practice In Vegas
- Sweet Signing Rewards: Philippe Maillet Leading The Way In Hershey, PA After Slow Start to The Season
- Eller Elevated: How Lars Eller Has Made an Impact While in a Top-Six Role
- Coyotes Beat Capitals, 3-1
- Carl Keeps Cruising: Carl Hagelin Continues Productive Points Streak With Goal Against Coyotes
- Devils Down Bears, 4-2
Tag Archives: Bryan Helmer
The Washington Capitals Alumni Association hosted the annual Alumni Summer Classic Game Tuesday night at MedStar Capitals Iceplex. NoVa Caps photojournalist Joe Noyes was in hand to capture a few of the images from this year’s event.
Photo: @MonSportsNetwork The 2019 Capitals Alumni Classic took place Tuesday night at MedStar Capitals Iceplex. A reasonably large crowd was in hand for this annual summer tradition. NoVa Caps’ Diane Doyle was in attendance to recap the game.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images A rough and tumble forward beloved by his teammates and fans alike? Check. A player who knows all too well the fine line between playing hard and playing dirty? Affirmative. A Canadian-born tough guy familiar … Continue reading
We’re in the home stretch! It’s about one month until camp starts and the boys return to their hockey homes. With that being said, it’s time for the final post in the “Scenes from the Season” series! This last part … Continue reading
HERSHEY, PA – Dustin Gazley has re-signed with the Hershey Bears the organization announced via press release.
It has been reported that Stanislav Galiev, Washington’s 3rd round pick (#86 overall) in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft is leaving for the KHL with the hopes of playing for Team Russia in the upcoming Olympics.
One of the most anticipated events of Washington Capitals Fan Fest 2017 was the Alumni Game which took place Tuesday evening. Caps alumni were divided into two teams: Red and White. They played three 15-minute periods with 10-minute intermissions between.
HERSHEY, PA – We were told NOT to expect it, but in the words of the famous reality TV show, Survivor, “Expect the Unexpected” – Hershey has re-signed Chris Bourque to a one-year AHL deal with the Bears that allows … Continue reading
Photo: Tori Hartman Off the ice, he reminds you of a shyer version of Nate Schmidt. On the ice, he wears Schmidt’s old Hershey number, but he’s far from shy, especially when it comes to sticking up for his teammates.