Search NoVa Caps Site
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman Draws Fire For “No One Really Cares About Hockey” Comment
- ‘The Athletic’ Lays Off 8% of Staff
- Capitals’ Braden Holtby on NHL’s Lack of Speaking Up About Social & Racial Issues: “We’re Obviously Behind As A Sport”
- Is Brooks Orpik The Guy to Replace Reid Cashman?
- Phase 2 of “Return To Play” Begins Monday
- Discussions Between NHL, NHLPA Continue for new Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Penguins Announce Player Tests Positive For COVID-19
- 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff Seeding Will Be Redone After Each Round
- Washington Capitals Players Speak Out Against Racism, Participate in “Blackout Tuesday”
- Could The Capitals Deal A Defenseman Next Offseason?
Tag Archives: Tom Gilbert
Tom Gilbert has signed with the Nurnberg Ice Tigers of the Deutsche Eishockey Liga or the German Ice Hockey League. Elite Prospects made the announcement today via their Twitter account, EP Transfers. Former Bear Chris Brown also recently decided to … Continue reading
HERSHEY, PA – Two seasons ago, the Hershey Bears had to scratch certain players due to veteran status. While the issue did not pose a problem last season for the Bears, it seems it will be one Troy Mann may … Continue reading
Now that NHL Free Agency signings are winding down, the AHL signings are going to ramp up. Here’s a quick look at what the Bears, in conjunction with the Capitals, have done already and the work that is still ahead. … Continue reading
Yesterday’s free agency frenzy did not answer all of the questions that remain for the Capitals and their affiliates for the 2017-2018 season. While some big names have sadly departed, there are others who have yet to sign with the … Continue reading
Get ready for the insanity – free agency officially opens tomorrow, and while the Capitals and Bears have already made moves to shore up their restricted free agents, there are 11 others who are poised to test the waters of … Continue reading
According to Cap Friendly’s expansion draft tool, there are 886 players available to next month’s Las Vegas draft. Each team will lose one player in the draft. While teams have two options for protecting players in the draft and there … Continue reading
Charles Dickens wrote, “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was … Continue reading
It’s safe to say there will be a bear in the Eastern Conference Finals. What’s unclear is if it will be the Hershey Bears (#3 seed) or the Providence Bruins (#4 seed). The series gets underway Saturday at Giant Center.
After taking both games 1 and 2 on the Phantoms’ ice, the Bears were unable to close the series out at home as Lehigh Valley forced a Game 5 at PPL Center Sunday. Hoping to avoid a repeat of 2013 … Continue reading
Playoffs? Playoffs! Hershey, with a little help from Springfield and their at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton has completed the affiliation’s trifecta on the next-to-last night of the season. And Christian Djoos, who has been having a terrific second season in Hershey, was the … Continue reading