Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson on Monday’s “Routine Hockey Scrum”: “You’re Taught To Stand Up For Your Goalie, So That’s What I Was Doing”
- Alex Ovechkin, Justin Schultz Out, Daniel Sprong Will Play Tonight
- Ilya Samsonov Is On COVID-19 Protocol Lis
- Tom Wilson Participated In Morning Skate, Is “Good To Go” Tonight
- Philadelphia at Washington Preview: Capitals Start Three-Game Season-Closing Homestand vs. Flyers
- Rangers’ Pavel Buchnevich Suspended One Game For High-Sticking Capitals’ Anthony Mantha
- Capitals Loan Michal Kempny To AHL Hershey On Conditioning Stint
- Spencer Carbery Primed For Future Job In Washington
- Rangers Fined $250,000 After Releasing Statement Calling George Parros “Unfit” For Leading Department Of Player Safety
- Rangers’ Pavel Buchnevich Will Have Hearing With NHL’s Department Of Player Safety For High Sticking Capitals’ Anthony Mantha
Tag Archives: Daniel Winnik
After a scoreless 60 minutes of regulation play, former Washington Capital Daniel Winnik and current Capitals prospect Damien Riat notched shootout tallies to beat Lausanne 1-0 on Tuesday. The victory advances Geneve-Servette to the semi-finals of the 2020 Swiss Cup.
Photo: Geneve-Servette Former Washington Capital Eric Fehr and current Capitals’ prospect Damien Riat did all the scoring in the Geneve-Servette Eagles 5-3 victory over SC Bern on Tuesday night. Fehr scored four goals while Riat scored an additional goal.
Photo: Getty Images After the Washington Capitals lost to the Carolina Hurricanes in seven games in Round 1 of the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs, GM Brian MacLellan expressed a desire to upgrade the fourth line after it was a revolving … Continue reading
With the NHL Trade Deadline less than six days away, NoVa Caps takes a look at Washington Capitals General Manager Brian MacLellan‘s history at the deadline as he has made at least one move, including at least one acquiring a … Continue reading
Paul Sancya/Associated Press We’ve all thought about it at one point or another since June, “I wish _____ had been on the team when the Capitals won the Stanley Cup”. It’s common to grow a personal fondness to certain players, … Continue reading
Photo: Nick Wass / AP The Washington Capitals return home for a four-game homestand on Saturday, starting with the Minnesota Wild. Puck drop is at 7:30 at Capital One Arena on NBC Sports Washington.
NoVa Caps has been preparing key “player previews” for the upcoming season as the Washington Capitals begin to gear up for the start of training camp in two weeks. Today, we continue our player previews with center Jay Beagle.
Photo: KSNV Brian MacLellan’s off-season moves this summer have drawn a lot of attention, as the Capitals are beginning to retool the team and make roster changes to adhere to the salary cap. In addition to the off-season moves, it’s … Continue reading
This summer, the Capitals watched Kevin Shattenkirk, Karl Alzner, Justin Williams, Nate Schmidt, Marcus Johansson, and Daniel Winnik walk out the door. They were all valuable pieces to Washington’s success for the past two seasons and they were all fan … Continue reading