Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Sign Forward Michael Vecchione To One Year, Two-Way Deal
- Scott Allen Named New Head Coach Of Hershey Bears
- Nicklas Backstrom, Carl Hagelin Will Meet With Members Of Team Sweden In Stockholm Next Week
- Capitals Prospect Haakon Hanelt Scores Goal, Two Assists In Under 20 Summer Challenge Tournament
- Michal Kempny: What To Expect When He Returns From Injury
- NHL Analytics Glossary
- How Will The Capitals Replace Brenden Dillon?
- Former Blue Jackets, Rangers Coach John Tortorella Joins ESPN As Studio Analyst
- Vegas Updates Odds For 2022 Stanley Cup Following Drafts, Free Agency
- Brenden Dillon Understands Trade From Washington Was A Business Deal
Tag Archives: Daniel Winnik
After a scoreless 60 minutes of regulation play, former Washington Capital Daniel Winnik and current Capitals prospect Damien Riat notched shootout tallies to beat Lausanne 1-0 on Tuesday. The victory advances Geneve-Servette to the semi-finals of the 2020 Swiss Cup.
Photo: Geneve-Servette Former Washington Capital Eric Fehr and current Capitals’ prospect Damien Riat did all the scoring in the Geneve-Servette Eagles 5-3 victory over SC Bern on Tuesday night. Fehr scored four goals while Riat scored an additional goal.
Photo: Getty Images After the Washington Capitals lost to the Carolina Hurricanes in seven games in Round 1 of the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs, GM Brian MacLellan expressed a desire to upgrade the fourth line after it was a revolving … Continue reading
With the NHL Trade Deadline less than six days away, NoVa Caps takes a look at Washington Capitals General Manager Brian MacLellan‘s history at the deadline as he has made at least one move, including at least one acquiring a … Continue reading
Paul Sancya/Associated Press We’ve all thought about it at one point or another since June, “I wish _____ had been on the team when the Capitals won the Stanley Cup”. It’s common to grow a personal fondness to certain players, … Continue reading
Photo: Nick Wass / AP The Washington Capitals return home for a four-game homestand on Saturday, starting with the Minnesota Wild. Puck drop is at 7:30 at Capital One Arena on NBC Sports Washington.
NoVa Caps has been preparing key “player previews” for the upcoming season as the Washington Capitals begin to gear up for the start of training camp in two weeks. Today, we continue our player previews with center Jay Beagle.
Photo: KSNV Brian MacLellan’s off-season moves this summer have drawn a lot of attention, as the Capitals are beginning to retool the team and make roster changes to adhere to the salary cap. In addition to the off-season moves, it’s … Continue reading
This summer, the Capitals watched Kevin Shattenkirk, Karl Alzner, Justin Williams, Nate Schmidt, Marcus Johansson, and Daniel Winnik walk out the door. They were all valuable pieces to Washington’s success for the past two seasons and they were all fan … Continue reading