Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: Alex Ovechkin Supports Idea Of Russian Heritage Night At Capital One Arena
- Washington Capitals First Round Picks Derailed by Injuries
- Report: NHL’s Rumored “Reverse Retro” (Fourth Jersey) Series For Next Season Is Gaining Momentum
- Voice of Hockey Mike “Doc” Emrick Announces Retirement
- A Workload of Highlights: Notable Moments From Braden Holtby’s Career With the Washington Capitals
- Henrik Lundqvist And Family Come to Washington
- Capitals’ Prospect Bogdan Trineyev Missed His Name Being Called In NHL Draft Due To Brief Television Outage
- Penguins Sign Cody Ceci To One-Year, $1.25 Million Contract
- Capitals Doing Well To Avoid ‘Scary’ Contracts List (So Far)
- Michal Kempny Is Preparing For Another Lengthy Rehab And The Birth Of His First Child In January
Tag Archives: KHL
Photos: Novosibirsk Siberia The captain of the Washington Capitals Alex Ovechkin met with the Governor of Novosibirsk and attended the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL) game between Novosibirsk Siberia and Beijing Kunlun on Friday.
Photo: Dinamo Minsk Washington Capitals forward prospect Aliaksei Protas scored his first regular season goal in the KHL against Salavat Yulaev Ufa on Monday in Minsk.
Photo: Dinamo Minsk After a false start on Thursday, the KHL’s Dinamo Minsk finally got their season underway on Saturday. Capitals’ forward prospect Aliaksei Protas also made his KHL debut, centering the fourth line for Dinamo. He had no points … Continue reading
Photo: Dinamo Minsk Thursday was to be the KHL season opener for Washington Capitals forward prospect Aliaksei Protas and Dinamo Minsk. In the end, it wasn’t to be.
As we first reported yesterday, the Washington Capitals confirmed on Thursday that defensive prospect Alexander Alexeyev has been loaned to Salavat Yulaev Ufa of the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL).
The KHL is full steam ahead and set to begin their 2020-21 season this Wednesday. KHL president Alexei Morozov met with media Monday morning where he provided an update on the official number for total cases of COVID-19.
Photo: HC Dinamo Washington Capitals forward prospect Aliaksei Protas is currently biding his time with KHL Dinamo Minsk while the WHL waits to begin their season, hopefully sometime in early December. Protas and Dinamo are currently preparing for the upcoming … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals The COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect developmental hockey league operations throughout North America. In the last week the AHL, OHL and WHL have formally announced lengthy delays to the start of the 2020-21 seasons, with those dates potentially … Continue reading
On Tuesday, former Washington Capitals forward Brendan Leipsic signed a one-year deal with CSKA Moscow of the KHL, the Russian team announced. On May 8, the Capitals placed Leipsic on unconditional waivers for the purpose of contract termination. He cleared waivers the … Continue reading
HC Vityaz of the KHL typically conducts “Ask a Question” sessions during each off-season, where fans can submit questions to a designated player. This week their Captain and former Washington Capital Alexander Semin answered questions. Many of the questions and … Continue reading