Search NoVa Caps Site
- “It’s Been A Pleasure To Play All Those Years With One Organization”: Alex Ovechkin Speaks on His New Contract, What It Means to Stay In Washington, and His Career Going Forward
- Rangers Acquire Ryan Reaves From Golden Knights For 2022 Third-Round Pick
- Deep Dive: A Closer Look at Capitals Draft Pick Chase Clark
- Capitals Re-Acquire Vitek Vanecek From Kraken In Exchange For Jets’ 2023 Second-Round Pick
- Capitals Re-Sign Lucas Johansen; Sign Two Defensemen, Goaltender Hunter Shepard To Two-Way Contracts
- Report: Washington Capitals Believed to Have Interest In Re-Acquiring Vitek Vanecek From Seattle Kraken
- Former Capitals’ Goaltender Philipp Grubauer Signs Six-Year, $35.4 Million Contract With Kraken
- NHL July 28 Free Agency And Trade Tracker
- Former Capitals Goaltender Braden Holtby Signs One-Year Contract With Stars After Getting Contract Bought Out By Canucks
- Devils Sign Dougie Hamilton To Seven-Year, $59.99 Million Contract; Hurricanes Trade Warren Foegele To Oilers For Ethan Bear, Sign Antti Raanta
Tag Archives: Brett Connolly
Photo: NHL.com According to Sportsnet’s Chris Johnston, the Florida Panthers traded former Washington Capitals forward Brett Connolly to the Chicago Blackhawks on Thursday.
Photo: WPLG Local 10 The Florida Panthers placed former Washington Capitals forward Brett Connolly on waivers on Sunday.
Photo: IG: Billy.dc Washington Capitals goaltender Braden Holtby returned to Tattoo Paradise for some fresh new ink Monday evening. The tattoo shop, located in the Adams Morgan neighborhood of the District, had been closed for the past 15 weeks due … Continue reading
The death of George Floyd has sparked many athletes to voice their opinions, demand change, and to speak out against racism. Washington Capitals players took to social media expressing their thoughts as well as participating in “Blackout Tuesday”, which is … Continue reading
D.C. Stands For Dangle City: Alex Ovechkin Dances Around A Florida Panthers Defender For 16th Goal of the Season
Having struggled to get a victory since their 5-2 victory over the Anaheim Ducks on November 18, the Capitals needed to have a good start to their Wednesday night tilt against the Florida Panthers, on a night where the team … Continue reading
Photo: WHL Wednesday’s game against the Washington Capitals marked the homecoming for Florida Panthers forward Brett Connolly at Capital One Arena. After three seasons with the Capitals that sparked a career turnaround, the 27-year old signed a four-year contract with … Continue reading
Photo by Derek Cain/NHLI via Getty Images It wasn’t too long ago, maybe three or four seasons back, when a majority of pro hockey’s team architects were fixated on implementing and upgrading one primary team characteristic: speed. ”We need to get … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals are in Sunrise, Florida Thursday for a quick one game road trip. They face the Panthers at BB&T Center tonight. Puck drop is just after 7:00 PM. (Full preview is here) The Capitals will return home and … Continue reading
“He’s the Reason I have a Ring”: Former Capitals Teammates Believe Devante Smith-Pelly will Get Another Chance At an NHL Role
During the Capitals’ run to their first Stanley Cup championship in 2018, arguably no player was seen as more of a “hero” in the team’s 24-game playoff run than right wing Devante Smith-Pelly, who, on a one-year, $650,000 contract, scored … Continue reading
Florida Panthers goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky gave fellow countryman and Washington Capitals center Evgeny Kuznetsov his full support in an Instagram post on Wednesday, five days after Kuznetsov was suspended for four years by the IIHF for using a prohibited substance.