Search NoVa Caps Site
- NHL, NHLPA Release Complete Protocols for Phase 3 & Phase 4
- NHL, Players’ Association Reach Agreement On Return To Play Plan, CBA Extension; Set Dates For Season Restart
- Lightning Players, Staff Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Return To Informal Skates
- NHL Positive COVID-19 Test Count Up To 35 Since Phase Two Begun
- Additional Notes From The ‘Return To Play’ Plan
- Latest Odds to Win NHL’s Eastern and Western Conference Titles
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Finalize “Tentative Agreement” On Phases 3 & 4 Protocols But Still Working On CBA Extension
- A Look Back At What The Remaining Eastern Conference Teams Did At The Trade Deadline
- Report: Four Blues Players And One Coach Test Positive For COVID-19
- Report: 2020-2021 NHL Season To Start In December or January, Will Be Full 82-Game Schedule
Tag Archives: Mitch Korn
Photo: @AGrossNewsday Earlier this season, during stops in Vancouver and Edmonton, respectively, the Capitals delivered Stanley Cup rings to former players Jay Beagle and Alex Chiasson, both members of the team during their run to the 2018 Stanley Cup championship. … Continue reading
Photo: Isaac Brekken/Getty Images North America Monday will be a special day for former Capitals head coach Barry Trotz and his assistant coaches, Mitch Korn and Lane Lambert, as the trio will finally receive their Stanley Cup championship rings. The … Continue reading
Photo: @WaltonCaps After a day in Lake Zurich, Ilinois, with Capitals director of player development, Steve Richmond, the Stanley Cup headed “Back to Ohio” on Wednesday for a day with John Walton and former Capitals goaltending coach Mitch Korn. (Reminder, you … Continue reading
Photo: NHL Via Getty Images Here are the latest Capitals news bits and bytes for July 9, 2018.
Screen cap: NBC Sports Washington General Manager Brian MacLellan and the Washington Capitals officially introduced Todd Reirden as their next head coach on Tuesday. Reirden, 47, was named the 18th head coach in franchise history on June 29 and only … Continue reading
Opinion: Capitals’ Refusal to Give Barry Trotz Term on A New Contract is A Mistake That Could Cost Them Big
Bruce Bennett/Getty Images When it was announced that former Capitals Head Coach Barry Trotz had resigned from his post after negotiations on terms of his two-year extension fell through, there was likely shock running all throughout the fan base. Just … Continue reading
Photo by Patrick Smith/Getty Images After a week off to reset before making a playoff push, Braden Holtby earned a nice bounce-back performance in a 6-3 victory against the New York Islanders, his 30th of the season.
The Washington Capitals have named Mitch Korn the team’s director of goaltending and promoted Scott Murray to goaltending coach, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.