Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Prospect Report Cards: Game 5 vs. St. Louis Blues
- Capitals Mute Blues, 4-0; Pheonix Copley Dazzles Against Former Team
- Examining the Goaltending Equipment Changes for 2018-19
- The Stanley Cup Ends Capitals Summer Tour and Has Been Delivered for Engraving
- DSP Disappearing Act: Devante Smith-Pelly Still A No-Go For the Caps
- All The News Leading Up To Capitals-Blues: Preseason Game #5
- Around the Metro: Say Hello to Gritty, the NHL’s New Nightmare Fuel
- Capitals Sign Alexander Alexeyev To Three-Year Entry-Level Contract
- Capitals Release Third Jersey For 2018-19
- Capitals Alumni Profile: Dmitri Khristich
Tag Archives: Mathias Bau
The Washington Capitals announced their second round of roster cuts from their 2018 training camp on Saturday.
Washington Capitals Training Camp Day 4 Roundup: Eller and Carlson Return and Sergei Shumakov Participates
The Washington Capitals were back on the ice at MedStar Capitals Iceplex in Arlington, Virginia after dropping their preseason opener in Boston by a 2-1 final in a shootout on Sunday afternoon. The two teams are back at it tomorrow … Continue reading
Photo: Just Sports Photography The Washington Capitals have signed Hershey Bears forward Mathias Bau to a one-year, two-way deal that will begin in the 2018-19 season. This contract carries an average annual value of $700,000.
It’s May 4th, 2018, which means this year’s IIHF World Championship is officially underway. Some of the best hockey players from around the world will represent their countries in this tournament, including NHL and AHL players whose teams are not involved … Continue reading
HERSHEY, PA — Hockey teams across North America have come together to honor the Humboldt Broncos, and tonight the Hershey Bears joined in honoring the 16 lives that were tragically lost. The fans raised over $7,000 in support of the … Continue reading
Photo: Tori Hartman The Hershey Bears beat the Bridgeport Sound Tigers 2-1 Saturday night in Hershey. Jonas Siegenthaler would start the scoring with his sixth goal of the season in the first period to give the Bears a 1-0 lead … Continue reading
HERSHEY, PA — As I’m sure most of you know, the Hershey Bears were mathematically eliminated from the playoffs last weekend. It’s not ideal, but there’s still hockey left to be played, and it’s all about having a little fun … Continue reading
Photo: JustSports Photography The Hershey Bears tallied a season-high six goals for a 6-3 win over the Laval Rocket at Giant Center. The win gives the Bears a sweep of the two-game season series between the two clubs.
HERSHEY, PA – Madison Bowey was assigned to Hershey last week and picked up some games with the Bears last weekend. He practiced with the team this morning, as well as some injured Bears who we haven’t seen in awhile … Continue reading
Well the Bears dropped the Outdoor Classic game to the Lehigh Valley Phantoms, losing 5-2. Sure, it’s not the way Hershey fans wanted it to go, but it was still exciting to get to see the game played outside at … Continue reading