Search NoVa Caps Site
- Washington Capitals Prospect Report – February, 2021: Connor McMichael And Garrett Pilon Get Tricky, Alex Alexeyev And Aliaksei Protas Head To Playoffs And Zach Fucale Is A Wall
- Zach Fucale Shining In Goal For Hershey Bears
- Back In Business: Ilya Samsonov Records First Victory Since January 14 in 3-2 Win Over the New Jersey Devils
- Retro Recap – Madison Square Gartner – Washington Capitals at New York Rangers – February 28, 1985
- Capitals Dump Devils, 3-2; Ilya Samsonov Wins In First Start Since January 17; Nicklas Backstrom Scores 10th Goal Of Season
- Kuznetsov (Upper-Body) Will Not Play Sunday Against Devils; Laviolette Going With Same Lineup from Saturday
- Ilya Samsonov Will Start Against The New Jersey Devils
- Panthers Place Former Capitals Forward Brett Connolly On Waivers
- Aliaksei Protas And Alex Alexeyev Are Heading To The KHL Playoffs
- Dowd Dominance: Nic Dowd’s Recent Faceoff Effectiveness A Highlight As the Capitals Look To Improve On The Dot
Tag Archives: Capitals Prospects
Lematin.ch is reporting that Capitals’ forward prospect Damien Riat has been recalled by the Washington Capitals and will be reporting to Hershey for the start of the AHL season. The Bears begin their 2020-21 campaign on February 5.
On Sunday, Washington Capitals defensive prospect Martin Fehervary spoke to the media on a Zoom call following the team’s second and final scrimmage during the 2020-21 training camp. He discussed how ready he is to make the Capitals’ roster this season.
The 2020 NHL offseason is quickly coming to a close, with training camps possibly opening in a little over two weeks. There have been quite a few moving pieces during this brief but busy offseason, leaving a number of questions … Continue reading
Screen cap: MySports Washington Capitals forward prospect Damien Riat recorded his fourth goal of the season on Friday. He now has four goals and eight assists in just nine games played for Geneve-Servette so far this season.
Photo: Dinamo Minsk Washington Capitals forward prospect Aliaksei Protas is beginning to heat up in the KHL. Protas set a Dinamo Minsk franchise record for most goals in a season by a 19-year-old on November 11 and was named “Rookie … Continue reading
Photos: Vasterviks IK Washington Capitals forward prospect Axle Jonsson-Fjallby scored his third goal of the season Wednesday night to help Vasterviks IK beat Vasby, 3-2. Jonsson-Fjallby also recorded an assist in the contest.
Photo: Dinamo Minsk Washington Capitals forward prospect Alexei Protas (Dinamo Minsk) was named KHL Rookie of the Week on Monday. Protas, who won three of three away games with his team last week, scoring 3 (1+2) points, scored his fifth … Continue reading
Capitals Prospect Martin Hugo Haš Is Happy To Be Back At Work (Finally), Even If It’s Inside A “Bubble”
Photo: Ondřej Bičiště, MF DNES Washington Capitals prospect Martin Hugo Haš has played in three games so far this season for a grand total of 42 minutes and 43 seconds. For Haš, selected by the Capitals in the 5th round of … Continue reading
At the age of 14, Washington Capitals prospect Bobby Nardella played youth hockey with the Toronto Maple Leafs’ William Nylander for the Chicago Missions U14 team. The team would ultimately produce four NHL players…so far. For Nardella, he hopes that a … Continue reading
The Ivy League’s Cancelation Of The 2020-21 Hockey Season Leaves Capitals Goaltending Prospect Mitchell Gibson In A Tough Spot
Photo: The Harvard Crimson The Ivy League announced on Tuesday that it has decided to cancel all winter sports, including hockey, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Even though the six hockey-playing teams in the Ivy League do not compete … Continue reading