Search NoVa Caps Site
- NHL Standings Outlook – In the Late April Home Stretch
- Marcel Dionne To Alex Ovechkin: “ I’ll Put On A Washington Capitals Hat In Your Honor”
- Former Capital Braden Holtby Makes 37 Saves, Including Spinning Kick Out, In Canucks’ First Game Back From COVID-19 Pause
- Optimization: A Look At The Capitals’ Defensemen And Optimizing The Pairings
- Capitals Fall To Bruins, 6-3
- Capitals’ Garnet Hathaway Given Game Misconduct For Boarding Bruins’ Jarred Tinordi
- Anthony Mantha Becomes First Player To Score A Goal In Each Of His First Four Games With Capitals
- Final Musings On The Trade Of Jakub Vrana
- Report: Jersey Advertisements Could Arrive In NHL As Soon As 2022-23 Season
- John Carlson Gets First Career Four-Assist Game In Capitals’ 6-3 Win Over Flyers
Tag Archives: Medstar Capitals Iceplex
The Washington Capitals were back to work Saturday morning at MedStar Capitals Iceplex following a day off on Friday. The team will hold one more scrimmage Sunday afternoon and then begin to finalize their opening night roster. The season opens … Continue reading
PHOTO: DANIEL STILLER / BILDBYRÅN Henrik Lundqvist is settling in with his new team. The Capitals new netminder completed his first set of informal workouts at MedStar Capitals Iceplex last week, and was pleased with how things went.
Screen cap: Washington Capitals The Washington Capitals released a new video on Monday afternoon that includes footage of new Capitals netminder Henrik Lundqvist practicing with players that have already begun reporting for informal skate at MedStar Capitals Iceplex.
The Washington Capitals had four players on the ice at MedStar Capitals Iceplex, the team’s practice facility in Arlington, Virginia, for their start of the NHL’s return to play plan’s phase two on Thursday morning.
Photo: MedStar Capitals Iceplex The NHL officially entered phase 2 of their ‘return to play‘ plan on Monday. According to the Raleigh News & Observer, the Carolina Hurricanes have made the decision to not reopen team facilities for small group … Continue reading
Phase 2 of the NHL’s ‘return to play’ plan officially begins on Monday. Clubs will be permitted to reopen their training facilities in their home city to allow players to participate in individualized training activities (off-ice and on-ice). Players will … Continue reading
Screencap: @medstarcapitalsiceplex/IG In early June, it is expected that NHL teams will be permitted to return to home facilities for small group, voluntary, and on- and off-ice training, according to Phase 2 of the league’s Return to Play Plan. The … Continue reading
Photo: Hockey Addicted The NHL told all 31 general managers on a conference call on Tuesday that the self-quarantine period will be extended by 10 days from March 27, the original date. Some players are quarantining at home while others … Continue reading
NHLPA chief Don Fehr told the AP that he expects that the teams will be cleared to open their training facilities to allow player workouts as soon as next week but there is no definitive timeline.
The Capitals returned to work at MedStar Capitals Iceplex Wednesday morning to begin preparations for the Detroit Red Wings. You can find all of the news from Wednesday in our daily Capitals report here.